Status: RE-Writing, RIP Jimmy [FoREVer]

Schecter Vs Stradivarius.

Chapter five-

I stared at the Tv waiting for the concert to start.  My baby sister playing for the president in front of thousands of people. That's when the first chord was strummed from her guitar and the camera panned to the crowd and that oh too familiar head of blue hair. It was kashmir by Led Zeppelin. 
"Wow is that that Chick? Have you tapped that yet?" Jimmy said bouncing down next to me on the sofa.  I smirked and remembered this afternoon.
"Yup, banged her right where we're sitting."  I chuckled, leaning back with my hands behind my head.
"Man... You fucking rule."
"The best thing is, she's totally down for going FWB." Jimmy's mouth hung open, his eyes flickering to the Tv and then back to me.
"Teach me your ways?" he said grabbing my collar and shaking me a little. I laughed an turned back to the tv, grinning when I saw Kenna playing. 
"Man she looks like a girl version of you, with Zacky's hair mixed in." 
Huh? Fuck she does.
"Shut up and watch man."

-

"No way... No way... They're actually doing Smells like teen spirit!" Jimmy clapped happily. I stared at the tv in amazement as they worked together perfectly. 
"They're fucking awesome!" I simply nodded in agreement and went back to the screen. Fuck she looked amazing, in that tight White shirt and blazer... And when she went to the end of the runway and started playing... Jesus Christ, her shirt blew up. I can't wait for next time.

-

Brian- Come straight to mine baby. X

Jess- No. I'm too tired.

Brian- Please? I need you again Jessie.

Jess- Tomorrow, Maybe. Tonight... no.

Brian- I have sex after shows x.

Jess- No Gates.

Brian- Where are you? X

Jess- At my house, Kenna's out celebrating with the guys. And stop with the kisses.

Brian- Oh okay x

-

I closed my phone and picked up my car keys.  Time to go get some...
I unlocked my car and got straight into the driver seat, revving the engine and pulling out from my house. I was at her house within ten minutes. Parents always away, no siblings. I got out of my car and walked up the little path to the door and knocked lightly...  I tapped my foot, waiting for her to come to the door. The door slowly opened to show her, black sleep shorts and her White shirt hastily thrown over her damp body.
"Oh what do you want, I was in the middle of a fuckin' shower." she growled rolling her eyes.
"C'mon Jessie..." I groaned, leaning into the door frame and putting my foot in the way of the door.
"No, please I just want to finish my shower, sit on the couch, watch The nightmare before Christmas and then go to bed." she said with a sigh. I reached out and grabbed her hips.
"Babe, c'mon I just want to make us both feel good." 
"Gates. I'm tired, please just leave... It's getting old now." I growled and rubbed my hips against hers, lolling my head back as the friction got me hard.
"You know you want me baby, I'll have you writhing underneath me as I hit your spot over and over. You'll scream my name and I'll cum deep inside you... By the time I'm finished with you, you won't be able to walk and you'll want me to be balls deep in you all the time... You'll be addicted to me." She moaned... Fuck that was sexy.  "Let me in Jessie."  

Jess-
"Let me in Jessie."  he growled. Why doesn't he get that no means no? But oh well I guess I could have some fun.
"Come in..." I whispered, biting my lip and opening the door a bit more. 
"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me." HA! What a laugh. I unbuttoned the top few buttons of my shirt, exposing my bra. 
"Or is it you that can't resist me huh... Synyster Gates" I purred in the most sultry tone I could muster up on such short notice and ran my finger up his body... God damn his abs. He smirked down at me and pulled me to my couch, pushing me down onto the cold black leather.
"Oh I love it when girls say my stage name."  he groaned laying on top of Me.
"How about I give you something special Syn?" I whispered into his ear, gently nipping the skin underneath. He shuddered and flipped us over so I was straddling his waist.
"Mmmm, I like this perhaps we could use this in the near future." He nodded again and started to rub his hard-on against my thigh.
"You see what you do to me baby..." he grunted placing my hand on him.
"Mmm, I do Syn. But there's too much clothing in the way for me to fully... Appreciate it like last time." 
I stared into his eyes and licked over my lips slowly, seeing his eyes darken in lust, phase one is complete. Brian groaned and started to unbuckle his pants. I sighed and helped him along.
"See you can't resist having my lips around your cock... Bobbing up and down, kneading your balls..." Now it was my turn to smirk.
"Fuck yes I do Kitten, now put your money were your mouth is..."
"You have no idea how much I want to do that Syn... But first." I turned on the stereo, black and gold by Sam Sparrow vibrated from the speakers. I swayed my hips and bit my lip whilst slowly popping each button.
"You're killing me here Jessie." he moaned. I ruffled my hands through my hair, swinging it around my head and pushing my chest out. Brian moaned and grabbed his cock, pumping to the steady beat of the song before letting his head fall back onto the backrest.
"Aww Gates, Don't close your eyes you'll miss the show." I said grabbing his hands and placing them on my hips as I circled them.
"Baby I open them then I'll shoot myself all over that pretty little body.
"I want to try something."
"Go for it." I bent over, making sure my arse was directly in front of his face and got his belt.
"I'm gonna bind your hands, and you're only allowed to speak when I speak directly to you... Okay?" he nodded eagerly. I secure the belt around his wrists, behind his back and straddled his waist. 
"Now I'm gonna make you so close to release that it will burn... Maybe I'll let you cum on me... Or in me... I don't know, you don't get an opinion though." I wasn't gonna let him cum anywhere near me. 
"I think it should be in y..." I cut him off by slapping his thigh.
"What did I tell you Gates? Speak when directly spoken to."  I hissed scratching down his back. I ground onto him still in the beat with the low bass.
"Do you like that Syn? Because I sure do." Brian just lolled his head and tried not groan as I bit his collar bone. I traced my Tongue over the "blue blood" tattoo on his left peck, feeling him shudder underneath me.
Then I traced my hand down his body, going over every contour of him. Perfection. 
"You want my hand around you?"
"Oh fuck yes."
"Goodboy, learning fast aren't we?"
I shifted down onto my knees, staring into his eyes and only just being able to make out the brown of his iris'.
"Hand... Or mouth?"
"Mouth.” I leant down and flicked my Tongue over his tip, feeling him shudder underneath me.
"I can see you like that huh? What if I stopped this and rode you? Who knows what I'll do." I lowered my mouth down onto him and hollowed my cheeks before bobbing my head at s quick pace. Bearing in mind the legal age in Scotland is 16, don't call me a whore.
"Oh fuck Kitten that's good." I laughed from around him and removed my mouth.
"Looks like Syn needs some punishment for disobeying." I walked to the bathroom and locked the door.
"Jess, you're so gonna get it for leaving me like this." I laughed, turning the shower on full heat, letting it steam up. 
Time to finally finish my shower.
I let my hair down and slid off my clothes before stepping under the warm spray.
"Jessie Kitten, open up." 
I groaned and leant my head against the cold tiles. Does this guy know when to quit? 
"Go away Gates, I'm showering." I closed my eyes and let the warm droplets fall down my back.
"I didn't appreciate that Kitty." I felt his hands on my hips and his hard-on on my back.
Oh here we go again...
♠ ♠ ♠
Jess' House.

Jess' Concert outfit

McKenna's Concert outfit.

Howdy! Thanks for the comments, I would really like some thoughts or reviews on this. And please one more comment for the next chapter.(2 to 3)
-Krystal<3