Status: RE-Writing, RIP Jimmy [FoREVer]

Schecter Vs Stradivarius.

Chapter eight-

"Jess, get the fuck back here now, I'm not fucking joking." I shouted down the stairs after her, she's so fucking infuriating.
"Fuck off." she shouted back. I walked out of the room and quickly followed her to the empty kitchen.
"Fucking listen to me, Ben is bad news and I know it. I don't want my baby sister... To be used like that." I groaned leaning into the counter top.
"You're acting like I want to see her hurt but Ben really wouldn't do that."    I groaned again and walked over to her, pinning her into the worktop.
"You're not fucking listening to me. Get him away from her." I growled pressing her further into it.
"If you don't stop pushing me into that fucking cupboard Pal, I will fucking knee you in the balls." her eyes were darker than usual.
"Then listen. You, as my little fuck buddy,  can go out there... Kill the feeling between those two and I'll give you the best fuck you've ever had." I whispered rubbing her hips like this morning.
"I'm not a floozy that you can convince to do stuff with sex, you know what I'm fucking out of here." 
I chuckled to myself and pushed her further into the counter, boxing her in with my arms. I was getting pissed now.
"No, this is the last time I'm gonna say this. Fucking stop them." 
"We're all fucked in the end so why can't Kenna get it over and done with soon. She's nearly 18, as am I. I think you forget that somedays." she spat pushing my shoulder. I leant down and  kissed her lips, shoving my tongue down her throat and holding her in place with a hand on her hip and the other around the back of her neck. She kissed back but left her hands at her sides.
"What. the. fuck." Uh oh.
-
"So what your saying is you're fucking a 17 year old?" Zacky said, running his hands through his hair.
"Yup." I replied.
"Did you force her into it?"
"No."
"Sure?"
"Positive."
"Jess? Are you okay?" She was curled up on one of the Chairs.
"Tell Kenna I'm going home." she said , getting up and unruffling her t-shirt.
"Stay, Brian's always a douche." I stared at Zacky and glared.
"I know, I want to but I'll end up just being a buzz kill for everyone once I'm in a bad mood I'm in a bad mood."
"Just go and sit outside until you calm down." I said, taking a swig of my beer.
"I might just do, just try to stay away from me okay Brian?" and with that she just walked back out to the back yard.
"Dude..." Zack groaned.
"What?" He glared at me.
"What?!" 
"High five."
"What?"
"Dude... High five me." 
-
"Yeah Dad, When are you coming home?"

"It's been three years... I'm tired of being by myself."

"Dad.... Dad!? Daddy?! Please answer me..."

"Jess? What's happened?" Mak said putting her arm around Jess.
"He won't answer me... I heard an explosion and a crash, and then..." she burst out into tears. "He might be dead Ken... I'm going home before I ruin everybody's night." 
"No Jess, stay with me."
"I'm gonna have to go to make calls anyway. I'll text you when I get home, I'll see you at school tomorrow."  Kenna got up and bundled her friend into a tight hug.
"You know where I am if you need me." Jess nodded and tied her blue hair back from her face and wiped away the make-up on her face.
"Jess, let me take you home." I said placing my hand on her shoulder, she just nodded and followed me out to my car.
"So what happened?" I asked as we climbed in. 
"I'm scared." she whispered, wrapping her arms around herself.
"Why?" I asked again, starting up the engine to my BMW.
"I was on the phone to my dad, he's stationed in Afghanistan, and there was a huge explosion and He wouldn't answer." silent tears fell down her face as we drove along.
"I think he'll be fine." I said, patting her leg as we drove out the gate way.
"Thank you Brian... I'm sorry for ruining you guy's night with my little breakdown." she said with a trying smile before turning to the window and letting the tears fall.
"Its alright." 
-
I moaned loudly as I came deep inside of her, yes she asked me to come in and help her with something. Apparently it was just to distract her but oh well, fantastic lay for me.
"Kitty, do you want to get in the shower with me?" she nodded and wet her lips, her body still glistening with sweat. 
"You go and get in why I go and get towels and check on stuff." I nodded back and watched her walk out the room. I waited until I could here her downstairs and decided to have a little snoop.
The first room was a guest room. 
The second was another guest room.
The third must of been her fathers room.
The fourth was an office, filled with trophies and family momentos.
The fith was a small room with allot of musical instruments and finally the attic was a large gym. 
"Care to explain why you're in my gym naked?" I jumped at the sound of her voice and turned around. She was stood in the door way wearing only a smirk.
"Don't you just look delicious." I growled, walking up to her and grabbing her hips. 
"Looking pretty mouth watering yourself Gates." she whispered in return, biting her lower lip and basically eye raping me.
"Baby..." She groaned running her hands down my back. "Take me." she let out a shuddery moan and arched her back, pressing her breasts into my chest. I moaned and grasped her ass cheeks to hoist her up and around my waist.
"Weight bench." I grunted, laying her down on the padded structure. "Hard and fast baby?" she nodded and wrapped her legs around my waist. "What's this round 5?" I chuckled as I slid back into her tight pussy. She moaned, kissing my neck and writhing underneath me.
"Fuck." she breathed as I took her to the base. "Mmmm." she sure does give good encouragement. 
"You're still so fucking tight Kitty, I fuck you everyday so I don't know how you can be baby." I breathed and bit down onto her collar bone to keep me from shouting out, she was like a fucking vice. She dug her heel into the bottom of my back and pressed me closer. 
"I already close Syn."  
"I'm good." she rolled her eyes and scratched down my back sending a wave of pain/pleasure through my blood. "So fucking good." I moaned as I felt her clench around me. Her eyes where lidding, she was panting and scratching.
"SYN!" she screamed as her orgasm hit her, she started to convulse and I could feel her release sliding down my thighs and all over the bench. She  clamped her Walls around me, milking me of every single ounce of cum I had in me, but I kept on going I knew what was coming next, either she looses feeling in her legs or she passes out. I wanted her to remember every single time she has sex that I made her pass out. Black spots appeared in my eyes and could already see that Jess was out. I picked her up and took her to her room.  I tried to gather my clothes but that bed talked to me... Next thing I know, I'm asleep.
-
"So he's coming home?"

"Yeah Huntington Beach."

"Alright, thank you Captain Price." I tore myself from the bed and pulled on my boxers.
"Hey.  You broke rule one." Jess said, she was dressed in a baggy grey t-shirt and black jeans.
"I know but I passed out, after you did of course." her eyes were bright red and puffy. "Anyway... Any news on your dad?" she bit her lip.
"Yeah, they're flying him in soon." she trailed staring at the floor, she quickly recovered though and her lips turned into an obvious fake smile. "Anyway, you need to leave I've got stuff to do which doesn't include you this morn." I groaned and  shoved my clothes back on.
"I'll call you later." she modded and lay down on her bed.
-
"So Brian... When am I gonna meet your girlfriend?" Mac asked as we watched a movie.
"What?" I said, turning to face her.
"You've got like a bazillion love bites on your neck." she poked one, Damn Mackintosh. She's gonna get it tonight. 
"I don't have a girlfriend Mak."
"Brian can I have a word?"
"Yeah dad."
"Mak, go to your room why I talk to your brother."
"Fine!"
"I know about you and Jess..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of Drama ;)
-Can I have another comment (3 to 4)? A recommendation perhaps?
-Krystal.