Status: long hiatus

How to Get Over AJ

chapter four

"Oh god. I meant, hi," I sputtered out while Kate was giggling uncontrollably and AJ was trying hard not to laugh.

I flushed and I tried my hardest not to squirm, "I'll be back, yeah? I'll just change. . ." I trailed off and looked around for places where I could change then continued, ". . . somewhere - I'll just figure out where to change."

I grabbed my bag and hurried off, nearly tripping in the process. I jumped over the small gate and around the corner was a spot that I could change in.

Thank god for secluded areas. I would've died out of embarrassment in front of those people. I don't want that. I want my death to be quick and hidden.

When I saw the spot, I punched the air and said quietly, "Hell yeah. Look who got a spot now!"

I dropped my bag on the floor and took out my other set of clothes. The skirt was easy to take off because the zipper was at the side. I put on my skinny jeans after I took off my skirt.

The hardest part was - taking off my blouse. The damn thing had the small-ass buttons on the back. I tried to unbutton my uniform but I couldn't even reach two-thirds of the buttons - I felt like my arms were as small as a T-Rex. Though, I didn't give up and tried to squirm my way out of the damn thing.

I was half-way done though when I suddenly heard, "Oh shit."
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't much, I know.