Status: long hiatus

How to Get Over AJ

chapter five

I panicked and let out a shriek but it came out muffled by my uniform. I tried wiggling my out of it faster but I fell and my hands suddenly got stuck. My eyes were shut tightly and I tried my hardest not to cry.

Here I was, sitting awkwardly half-naked - my arms stuck on my uniform with some stranger staring at me.

I'm such an unlucky sad sap.

I heard some shuffling of feet and the blouse was off. I opened my eyes and I almost cried out tears of joy. I didn't know if I was going to be happy or to be scared shitless.

I quickly grabbed a shirt and put it on then squinted at the stranger standing awkwardly with my blouse on his hands.

I cleared my throat and crossed my arms over my chest, "You should be lucky," I said seriously, "I don't know whether to cry and scream for help or hug you and cry tears of joy. So leave and pretend this never happened before I crush your balls."

From the dark, I saw him squirm and heard him wince. I squinted more and tried to make out the face in front of me.

That shaggy black hair and Fall Out Boy shirt was the only thing I could see in the dark. And then it hit me. It was AJ.

"Kimi, was it? It's me - AJ," he said and my face couldn't have flushed more red than a tomato.

"Oh sweet mary mother of god," I grumbled as my palm hit my face, "Can we just forget what I said to you? and please, oh please, do not speak of this to Kate. Or else I will face eternal shame and humiliation. I'm already humiliated enough."

He stepped into the light and I could see this faint smile on his face while he grabbed my bag for me and placed my blouse inside.

He slung my backpack over his shoulder and grabbed my hand then started walking towards the small gate.

"Before I say 'I saw nothing' I just wanted to say that you looked cute."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kimi says the most cutest things.