Sequel: Dandelion
Status: Writing as I go :)

Wildflower

Pimps Gotta Pimp

Lulu let out a shriek. "Turn it up! This is my jam!"

Smash Mouth's, All Star starting playing on the bus radio while we were all being lazy. Lulu and I absolutely loved this song, and have since it came out back in '05. So us being the fans we were, we started singing along.

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was lookin' kinda dumb with her finger
And her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead

Well the years start coming, and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking The Backstreet?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

Hey now, you're an all star get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now wait till you get older
But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture

The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire, how about your's?
That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored

Hey now, you're an all star get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star get the show on, get paid
All that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

Hey now, you're an all star get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars

Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place
I said, "Yep, what a concept I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change"

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart, but your head gets dumb

So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking The Backstreet?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

Hey now, you're an all star get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold
 

"You know every word?" Harry asked with raised eyebrows. I let out a 'duh'. "I bet there's a song you like and know all the words too, Mr. Styles."

He settled for sticking his tongue out at me. Haha! I won! I left him speechless! I curled myself into his side and rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. We had left Texas around noon and were slowly making our way to the next stop. It didn't take place until two days from now so we could take our time getting there. So here we were lounging on the bus while Chris drove. All of a sudden I was lifted into the air.

"Holy crap!" Harry chuckled as he carried me to our bunk. He tossed me in, and practically laid on top of me. "No hanky panky children!" Liam hollered. 

"Sod off!" Harry hollered back. He placed his head in my neck and started nipping in random spots. "I'm not gonna sod off! You sod off!" Liam hollered again. 

"How 'bout y'all sod off!" Lulu shouted. And nothing but silence. Thank you Caroline. Harry bit the skin right below my ear making me let out a soft moan. "Harry don't," I whispered. 

"Why not love? I know you like it," he mumbled as he kissed his way up my face to my lips. "Not while our friends are ten feet away." We made out for a few minutes before I pulled away. 

"I've been thinking about getting a new tattoo," I mumbled as I ran my fingers through his hair. He hummed, burying his head in my cleavage. "I'm thinking two birds." 

"Where?" He asked. I shrugged. "How about your mammaries? It'll give me an excuse to look at 'em."

I scoffed. "Oh shut up Haz. And who says you need an excuse?"

He shifted his head a little to look up at me with a smirk. "Can I see them now?" I smacked his hands away when they started to pull down my vneck and cami. 

"Harold!" 

"Hey! What did we say children?!" Louis shouted from somewhere on the bus. Harry rolled his eyed and settled for pushing his hands under the bottom of my shirts, resting them right below my bra. "Go jack off to a picture of Eleanor, Lou!" He hollered back. 

"Aye! I'm a classy person! I don't do that around my mates unlike some people!" 

"We don't screw around you!" I exclaimed. Harry whispered in my ear that he wished me did to which I smacked him. "I'm not talking about you guys screwing, I'm talking about Harry jacking off." 

I gasped at Louis's words. "Ew! Harry!" 

He shrugged. "A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do."

++++++

My brothers had always been there for me. They always told me they would do anything for me and if that meant killing someone then so be it. I looked up to them. They were my role models. I loved them more then anything. So when Kohl called me this evening to tell me some good news, as he called it, I was excited. 

"So what'd you have to tell me, Kohl?" I questioned, laying on the hotel bed I shared with Harry. 

"I'm joining the army, Vero! It's what I've always wanted to do and now I'm finally getting to do it."

What? He's doing what? 

"Vero?"

"W-What? Why?"

"'Cause I want to! You know I've always wanted to do this, I just never had the chance. But now I do and I'm taking the opportunity."

Harry plopped down on the bed beside me face first and groaned loudly. I kicked his leg making him look at me with sleepy eyes. Putting my finger to my lips, I signaled him to be quiet. 

"But you could get hurt. Or killed," I mumbled. "I can't lose you Kohlson." 

He sighed. "I won't get hurt or killed. I'm Iron Man remember?" 

"Iron Man gets hurt," I mumbled. "He's still a human and he can still get hurt. And that means you can still get hurt." 

"Fine, I'm not Iron Man, I'm Captain America. He--" I cut him off. 

"I don't want you to go," I whispered as tears filled my eyes. "I don't want something to happen to my big brother."

"Well I am. I don't know why you're so bent out of shape about it. It's not like I'm never going to come back," he spoke with an edge. He was getting mad. 

"That's the point Kohl! You don't know what will happen over there! You could get shot and killed or blown up by a roadside bomb!" I burst out. 

"Oh quit acting like you know what will happen! Just because you play stupid fucking Call Of Duty don't mean shit! I'm doing what I want and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" He shouted, then hung up. 

I hit end call and threw my phone across the room. It hit something with a loud thud as I let out a frustrated cry. Harry tried to comfort me but I just shrugged him off. 

"Love, what's wrong?" He asked softly. I ran my hands through my hair, tugging at the ends. "My idiotic brother is what's wrong." 

"What did he do?" 

"He's joining the army like the dumbfuck he is." 

He was quiet for a second before saying, "Well it's his choice. He's twenty two, he's an adult." I narrowed my eyes at him. "That doesn't mean he has to go over there with a death wish."

"He doesn't have a death wish. He just wants to pr--"

"Don't say it. Don't. Even. Say it." 

He held his hands up in defense. "Don't get your knickers in a twist with me. I'm just stating the facts."

I rolled my eyes. "Well those facts are fiction." With that said, I shimmied under the covers and faced the wall with my back to him. I needed my sleep if I was going to be at least halfway tolerable tomorrow. 

"Babe, why are you acting like this?" I ignored his question and stared blankly at the wall in front of me. Harry being Harry, he slid under the covers with me and pulled me into his chest. I tried to scoot away but his grip was too tight. What he said next had me in tears. "I'm here for you babe, don't forget that. I'll always be here no matter what." And with that, he kissed my shoulder, snuggling his face into the back of my neck. 

"I'm sorry," I cried. "I just don't want to lose my big brother." 

"I know love." When he spoke his warm breath fanned across my neck making me shiver. "It's better to let these emotions out rather then keep them bottled up. I'd be the same way if this was Gemma."   

I turned around so I could face him. "Thank you," I murmured. He wiped away my tears with his left hand, then dipped his head down to softly kiss my lips. "Don't thank me. I care about you and I'm going to be here for you no matter what, yeah?"

I nodded as a whole damn zoo came alive in my stomach. I really couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. Those Brits sure know how to treat their women. It was different then how the guys from the states did. And I liked it a hundred times better.

++++++

I'd tried getting ahold of Kohl, but my calls and texts went unanswered. I left a few voicemails, but I had no clue if he listened to them or just deleted them. I'd been texting Gavin and my mom asking how he was. They said he was holed up at the house in my room. My room of all places. I asked them to go see why he was in my room. All they told me was that he said to leave him alone. 

"My brother is such a fucking drama king," I mumbled, plopping down on the leather couch in the boys' dressing room. "He's basically got a damn death wish." 

"Woah! Wait! What?! What brother?" Lulu rushed out. 

"Kohl." I sighed. "He joined the army and is going to go over there and kill people, and possibly get killed himself." 

She stared at me with wide eyes and her mouth wide open. "Close your mouth there Lulu. You might catch some flies," Louis joked as he walked back in the room. He shook his wet hair like a dog making water droplets go every which way. He had just taken a shower after their concert. Same goes for the other four. 

"Shut up Tomlinson! This is no joking matter!" She exclaimed. "Now; what the fuck made him decide to do that?" 

I shrugged. "He said he's always wanted to do it. I told him he shouldn't do it and he basically had a death wish. He got pissed at me and hasn't spoken to me since he called two days ago."

"What the Christ?" She asked loudly. "You're just worried about him! He shouldn't be ticked at you and ignoring you."

Louis plopped down between us and threw his arms around our shoulders. "You know I love you guys right?" We gave him a look that said 'what-did-you-do'. 

"We love you too, but what'd you do?" I asked. He smirked. "You hear that lads?! They said they loved me! Suck on that! But anyway ladies, I just wanted to say that you should go easy on your brother. He's just doing what he wants to do. He's following his dreams, just like you're doing. Don't get so upset about him following his dreams." 

I looked down at my lap with furrowed brows. He was right. I knew that. Kohl was following his dream and doing what he wanted. Ever since our grandpa died in '03 he said he was going to join the army like he had. Our Pepaw -that's what we called him- always told us to follow our dreams and that the sky was the limit. That's why I wanted to get the bird tattoo. Birds were free to go wherever they wanted and they could fly as high as they wanted. The sky was the limit for them. 

"When did you become so smart?" He grinned at Lulu and me. "Since always. Duh."

"Thanks Lou," I said, hugging him. "No problem love. I'm here for you anytime." 

"You stealin' our birds Louis?" Zayn asked. Louis smirked a mischevious smirk. "Hell yes. Pimps gotta pimp, ya feel?" 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, sorry, sorry!! It's been for-freakin-ever since I updated. I'm not working full time now so I should update more often. Love y'all!