Sequel: Dandelion
Status: Writing as I go :)

Wildflower

Snoop Doggy Dogg

"And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?"

—Coldplay ; Fix You


Could this be any worse? My life I mean? Gavin, Harry, Ian. God. My life was the biggest shit fest ever.

Turning the car off, I let out a sigh and climbed out, hitting the lock button. It honked twice indicating it was locked. With that, I hitched my purse over my shoulders and made my way into the big building.

"Excuse me Miss, but you can't go past without a pass." Really?

"Uh, I got one," I snapped, pulling the press pass out from under my zipped up jacket. "I'm a photographer."

"My apologies. Go on past." The security guard motioned me past. I flashed him a half smile and mumbled a thank you as I passed.

"Snoop Doggy Dogg," I sang in a funny voice to myself. I passed a huge poster with Snoop Dogs face on it and couldn't resist. "Hey, hi, excuse me," I spoke to a passing person with STAFF on his black shirt. "Can you point me in the direction of Zack Rogers dressing room? I haven't been here before so I'm totally lost."

He chuckled. "Sure thing. Just go all the way down this hall and then take the stairs down, and his room is the second on the left."

"Thank you!"

"No problem!" I hurried down the hall. Excitement was running through my veins. My best friend was performing in Kansas City at the Arvest Theater and opening for Snoop Dog. God damn Snoop Dog!! Holy shit. That was big. My little Zachary William was growing up. He was on tour with an amazing rapper. And I was finally getting to see him after not seeing him for a few months.

"Knock, knock!" I sang, knocking on the closed door that had his name on it. "Just a sec!" Came his muffled voice. A couple seconds later the door swung open to reveal him in all his glory. I let out a little shriek before jumping on him.

"Oh my god!" I shouted. "I missed you so much! How are you? How's tour so far? What's Snoop Doggy Dogg like? Is he as cool and laid back as he seems? Oh, I gotta meet him. Can you introduce me?"

"Ear drums!" He exclaimed with a laugh. I released him from my deathly tight hug and smacked his chest. "Hush it! I'm excited to see you!"

He shook his head and grabbed my arm pulling me further in the room. We plopped down on the leather couch in the corner. Zack really had fulfilled his dream. He was with the big shots now. Touring the states and performing in front of thousands of people. I almost started crying at the thought of it. Maybe it wasn't just happy tears. With all that's happened lately, it would be a mix of happy and sad tears. But I didn't want to worry him. Or say anything before he performed. If I absolutely had to tell him, I'd tell him after.

"So tell me," he started. "How's life?"

"Oh dude!" I chuckled. "You remember Ian, yeah?"

He nodded. "Did he get arrested or something? Because it wouldn't surprise me."

"No, surprisingly not." Sad that we both thought he'd end up getting arrested. "He totally laid one on me a few nights ago! Like, wham right on the lips!"

His eyes grew in size. "Nuh uh!"

I nodded. "Yes huh!"

"Holy balls," he mumbled. "He finally grew a pair and did it."

"Yep," I said, popping the 'P'. "And I flat out just ran away. Like, I got in my car and left, and haven't spoken to him since."

He smirked. "Kid got rejected!" He busted out laughing. "Fuckin' love it!"

&&&

"Oh my god, Z!" I shouted. "That was LEGIT! You're flippin' amazing!" I let out a short shriek before attacking him.

His loud laugh rumbled in his chest. "Ay! Watch the hat and mic!"

"Oh shut it!" I narrowed my eyes. "My love is more important then your stupid hat and mic."

We were quiet for a couple seconds before I looked up at him. "Right?" I sounded like a shy kid asking their parents something. He shrugged. "Maybe."

I gaped at him. He busted out laughing and flicked the bill of my hat. "I'm kidding, V! Your love is more important then my hat and mic." He then overdramatically kissed my cheek. It was slobbery.

"EW! ZACKARY!" I swatted at his face then wiped at my face. He was nasty. He cackled. Like an evil witch. "Fucking twat," I grumbled.

"Ooooooh," he grinned, poking my side. "Been talking to our British mates lately?" His accent was shit.

My glare could put someone six feet under. And he noticed. I had a feeling he was going to say something, so I thought quick and asked one of the backstage staff members to take our picture. It was the same guy from earlier who gave me directions to the room.

"Hey dude!" I greeted. "Could you do us a favor and take our picture real quick?" He nodded and snapped our picture with my phone. We thanked him and bid him goodbye as he walked off.

"Let me see the picture," Zack spoke. My thumb clicked on my gallery app and went to my recent pictures, then I pulled up the [url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/445dc786e8189cf23b2422538ca9c5de/tumblr_mhpk4pby4e1rtzah7o1_500.png]one of us. "Send that to me."

"We look pretty damn good if I do say so myself," I commented. He chuckled. "We look like thugs," he added. "Like your jacket and hat by the way."

Grinning, I smoothed down my jacket and straightened my hat a little. "Did it just for you. Plus you bought me the stuff, so I kinda had to wear them."

"Makes me feel special."

&&&

@VeveDarling: Look who I found! @ZackRogers My one true love! pic.twitter.com/WQIufsBt6g

A few minutes later, I tweeted again.

@VeveDarling: @SnoopDogg @ZackRogers pic.twitter.com/YCJsdiVp4q Best night EVER!

I met THE Snoop Dogg. Holy crap. My life is made. I could die tomorrow and I'd be okay with it. As long as I can say I've met him, I'd totally be okay with it. Snoop Dogg is one of those people you just have to meet. It was on my bucket list. It should be on everyone's bucket list.

"Veve," Zack whined. I let out a groan, hiding my face under the covers and rolling over. "You're hoggin' the covers."

"Shut up," I mumbled. "Go back to sleep."

I could barely understand myself. My voice was thick with sleep and I was literally still asleep. It sounded like a bunch of gibberish. Zack let out a loud sigh mixed with a groan and gave a sharp pull at the covers. I had a death grip on them. He settled for scooting over and pushing his back against my back, then pulled the extra covers over him. I'll settle for this. As long as I'm still covered up and warm, I'm good.

"Your phones been ringing incessantly for the last hour," he grumbled. His deep voice cut through the silence of the room like a sharp knife. "Turn it off."

"Fuck off, Z." I blindly snatched my phone off the bedside table and unlocked it. I had about fifty missed calls. Some of them were from Gavin, one from my dad, a few from Lulu, a few from my mom, and the rest were from Niall and Louis. A majority of them were from Niall and Louis. They normally didn't call me unless it was a decent time for both of us because of the time difference. So I hit call back and waited for Louis to answer.

"'lo?" He answered.

"You called," I spoke, my voice cracking.

"Yes! Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"I'm sleeping and didn't hear my phone ring. Zack told me it was."

"Well I'm glad I wasn't dying or anything," he huffed. Sighing, I rolled on to my back. "Lou, I love you and everything, but by the time I got there, you'd already be dead."

Zack let out a somewhat loud snore and rolled over on me. I groaned, pushing him away with my free arm. "Zack, you're in my personal space! Scoot over to your side of the bed! Fatass."

"Enough about me dying. Why are you in bed with Zack? Did you do it with him?"

Oh my god. He did not just say that. Zack was my best friend. We didn't think of each other that way. He was like my brother and I was like his sister. I begrudgingly got out of bed and padded into the bathroom. Once I knew the door was securely shut and locked, I started speaking.

"What in the name of god made you think I would be sleeping with him?" I questioned. I was now fully awake. "He's like my brother, Louis. Is Harry there? Did he tell you to ask that?"

He let out a sigh. Harry was there. The little shit. "Yes, and yes," he whispered. "Don't get pissed though. He saw the photos you put on Twitter and got all jealous. It was really funny though because his eye is still kinda swollen from when Gavin beat the bloody hell out of him the other day, so it made him look like a Chinese person with that one eye all squinty."

Oh god. How bad did Gav beat him up? "How, uh... how bad did Gav beat him up?" I asked quietly.

He chuckled dryly. "Pretty damn bad. He had to take a early flight over there so he would get over here really late. His face was horrid. He literally couldn't eat anything but pudding and porridge and all that soft stuff. I snapped a few photos of his face. I'll send them to you."

"Hey, Lou, I... I, uh, have to go." I sounded like a stuttering mess. "Bye." And I hung up. I didn't want to see any pictures of Harry or talk about him. I just wanted him out of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make me a happy writer! Comment for Harry's 20th birthday!!

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY HARRY!!!!