Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

Determination

I opened my eyes early the next morning to see my girlfriend gone and my arms were wrapped around myself. I rubbed my eyes and looked over at my alarm clock. It was only 9:30. Lately I've been getting up early, it seems like every time she gets up an alarm goes off inside me and I wake up shortly after her.

I pulled the curtain and walked in to the main area and grabbed me a muffin to eat and some orange juice. I went into the bathroom to see it empty. Jeez where does she keep disappearing to? I brushed my teeth and started to brush out my hair and gelled in when she came in and grabbed my ass. I grinned and bent down to kiss her cause she was almost a foot shorter than me. "Goodmorning babe," She said in an almost hoarse voice,"Morning, you feeling okay? You sound like your a bit sick." She nodded,"My throat's a little sore but I'm alright," I nodded and pulled her into a hug and I couldn't help it so I grabbed her ass.

She laughed,"Really at this hour of the morning?" I nodded and she sat up on the counter,"So what's the plan for today?" I thought for a second. "Well," I wrapped my long arms around her waist,"We perfrom in Connecticut tonight and we have fan signings and what nots afterwards,"
She nodded and then sneezed."You gonna be okay babe?" She sniffled and then nodded,"Yeah, I ain't letting allergies take me down," I grinned,"That's what I like to here" She grinned and pressed her lips to mine and started kissing me roughly.

We made out with her on the counter until she broke it off all the sudden to sneeze. She sniffled and then sneezed multiple times. I patted her on the back,"You okay?" She nodded and whiped the tears from her tear ducts. Jake came in rubbing his eyes,"Everything okay? Sounds like someone's dying?" She laughed,"I hope not, ugh." She sniffled again,"You alright Makayla?" She nodded,"Yeah it's just allergies, I think I'm fine," He nodded.

By that evening, the sneezing hadn't stopped, and it turned into coughing. She blew her nose into a tissue while Sam and Gale tried assuring her it was okay for her to sit out. Hollywood Undead's rhythm guy had volunteered to take her place in case anything happened. She shook her head,"No guys I'm fine," No of us were convinced but since she refused to sit out Sam and Gale let her play.

"Are you bitches ready to fuck this place up?!" I screamed into the mic. The fans chanted black veil brides at the top of their lungs and then Ashley started playing the notes to The Legacy.

"The legacy, born from a dream
On leather wings, rose from the street
With our hands on destiny.."

I sang into the mic but the whole time I worried about Makayla. She's a tough girl so I'm pretty sure she'll be okay. The last song we played was Rebel Yell, which got the crowd pumped.

After the show, I chugged my water down and sort of hurried off the stage to find Makayla. Sadly I lost her in the crowd because a bunch of NHB fans snuck back stage early to meet them. I could here her sneezing like crazy and appoligizing but the fans enjoyed her germs. I swear some of these people are down right nasty. I managed to see her head because she has very beautiful, thick hair and teased it, but her Gale, and Sam had to get on stage.

I watched from behind the curtain as No Holding Back performed, and she seemed to be doing alright. I love their music, not only cause it's Makayla's band but their music's amazing, it's a mix of hardcore metal, rock, and alternative music. And Gale was good at back of vocals. Makayla as usual spun around alot during her breaks from the keys. All over the internet she was known as one of the sassiest piano players. Not only that everyone calls her sassy. As almost a nickname. I grinned as the fans threw roses and stuffed bears at her after Sam told them she was sick, but the only reason she came out was because of them, which was true. They hollered out I love you's here and there and a few people whistled. She held the biggest smile.

After the concert was over though, she didn't look too healthy. She fled to the bathroom and didn't come out until 15 minutes later, having Gale and Sam panicked because they would get bitched at if they ran in there, but Gale was about to beat the life out of the next person to tell him so. I sat there on a foldable chair panicking, waiting for her.

She finally stumbled out of the bathroom, her skin pale and her face read sick all over it. I ran to her immediately, Sam and Gale right behind me, and caught her as she started falling. "Makayla, Makayla, look at me please," I begged, but her eyes were far off in the distance, and suddenly she was went pale and was out in an instant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I have an idea for the next few chapters! Yayy, lol remember to subscribe and comment pleasee. Feel free to talk i don't bite ;) Byeee :)