Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

This Is Our Time.

"I open my lungs dear
I sing this song at funerals... no rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
A baby boy you've held so tightly,
This pain it visits almost nightly
Missing hotel beds, I feel your whole touch.

I will await dear, a patience of eternity, my crush.
A universal still.
No rust.
No dust will ever grow on this frame,
One million years, and I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.

We booked our flight those years ago,
I said, "I love you," as I left you.
Regrets still haunt my hollow head,
But I promised you I will see you again, again."

I sang into the mic as the crowd started calming down. I looked out into the crowd and smiled as I sang each lyric. After we finished up the morticians daughter, we decided to get the crowd pumped again so we did rebel yell. I love that song, and I'm glad we decided to do a cover on it. As I sang I looked to beside the stage and noticed Makayla there. I grinned and winked at her, making her blush. She's such a cutie when she's embarassed. I'm glad to see her happy again. She's been pretty tore up over that bastard that came after her. Gale and Sam apparantly nearly killed him when Ronnie and Jacky pulled them off him and threatened to let them go back at him if he ever came back.

I tried my best to brighten her day and it worked a little bit. I hate to see her in pain like that and I'm happy she's feeling better. After we finished up the set, I ran off stage and picked her up in a hug and twirled her around ,"Andy!" She laughed, "Ah, babe I missed you!" I said and put her back on the ground, "It's only been 45 minutes." I shrugged. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "How about a little party? Ashley went out and bought some beer and a few of Falling In Reverse are hanging with us at a hotel tonight." She smiled but looked a little confused, "We're staying at a hotel?" I nodded, "Bus driver's exhausted so we decided to give him a break." She smiled, "Sounds like fun to me,"
"Good, becuase you and me actually get a full sized bed instead of the cramped little bunk." She pouted, "But I liked the cramp little bunk. I like to cuddle," I laughed, "Well we can still cuddle in a bigger bed." She laughed, "Well still." I smiled and kissed her forehead before walking her to the bus.

The hotel was pretty nice. Jinxx, Ashley, CC, and Jake were in one huge room, which was where we're all hanging out at, Gale and Sam to a room, and me and Makayla to a room, and I'm not for sure about the Falling in Reverse guys. I wrapped my arm around her and helped carry a few of her bags on to the luggage cart. We went up to the 13th floor and opened the door to out room, and immediately she layed down on the bed. "No sleeping yet my love." She sat back up and fixed her hair, "I'm awake calm down," I laughed and sat our bags down before leading her through the adjoining door to Ashley, Jinxx, Jake, and CC's room to find all the members of FIR already there along with Sam and Gale and all ready busting out the beer.

"Hey, hey, hey! Save some for me!" She hollered and ran and tackled Sam before stealing his beer. I laughed, "You get 'em babe." She grinned and sat down on my lap on one of the guy's beds.

One too many beers, and a drunk girlfriend later...

"Aw come on babe! I'm not tired!" She whined as I drug her drunk ass back to our room. She's the drunk one this time, oh! And tonight's the end of my little "punishment" too. Yes! I grinned and layed her down on the bed, before getting on top of her. She grinned, "Andy get your small ass off of me." I grinned, "Make me." She rolled me over and crawled on top of me and kissed me quickly, when I remembered one important item. "Hold on a sec babe," I hopped off the bed and grabbed protection from my bag. By the time I came back out I found my girlfriend sleeping soundly on the bed. Damn. I'll get her tomorrow though.

I changed out of my clothes, leaving me in my boxers, and crawled into the bed with my lovely girlfriend. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. I suddenly remembered something. We only had a few shows left. Meaning I have to go back to LA, and her all the way across the country. I could not an would not let it happen. I love her too damn much. I would never force her across the country, because I know how hard that's be on her. Looks like I'll be moving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey dear readers! I decided to post this in Andy's POV and possibly the next could be in his POV too. So yeah, enjoy :)