Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

I Smile Because I Think of You

I was lost in thought. I kept thinking about this awful situation. She's going to be on the east coast and me on the west. This shit sucks. I want to move over there more than anything, but I feel I need to run it by the band and hopefully convince them to move too.

"Andy? Hello, earth to planet Andy?" Ashley said, poking my forehead. "Whatcha thinking bout?" I sighed, "I wanna talk to you guys about something."
"CC, Jinxx, Jake, get your white asses in here, Andy's having a crisis." Ashley hollered. The guys all gathered around me in my dressing room, as No Holding Back just got on stage. "So what's bothering you?" Jinxx asked, and sat down on a stool. I sighed, "We only have a few shows left, meaning Makayla's going to be on one side of the country, us on the other." I said sadly, "Aww, that sucks! I haven't thought that one over." Jake said in the same depressed tone," And me and Sam and Gale are like brothers! Makayla's like the naggy wife that we all love," CC whined. I nodded, "This is going to sound insane and you don't have to agree,-"
"You wanna move to be with Makayla." Jinxx answered. I nodded, "That's a fucking awesome idea!" Ashley said excitedly. It took me by surprise. "So what's your guys' opinion?"
"Fuck yeah!" Jake said excitedly, "I'm all for it." Jinxx, "Yes!" CC. I laughed, he's like an overgrown child when he's excited. I smiled. This might workout.

This was going to be one big secret between me and the band along with Sam and Gale of course, but Makayla shall never know until the day we arrive. I smiled at the thought of her. She's the best thing in my life besides the band. I saw her on stage being awesome as usual. Fans always threw stuff onstage and many guys threw roses at her. Too bad she's mine. Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine. I sound like her when someone asks her for a drink of her beer. I laughed as I looked through the pictures I had of her on my phone. I took a couple this morning before we left the hotel, before she woke up. I got one of her flipping me off when she opened her eyes to see a camera right infront of her face. Such a cutie.

She came off stage and guess who was the first to greet her? She ran and jumped in my arms, taking me by surprise, "Hola!" She said happily in my ear, "Why hello there my lovely." She laughed and I put her down, "You were hot out there." I said seductively in her ear, "Why thank you. How bouts some drinks later?" I raised my brow, "More alchahol?" She shrugged, "That's the first time I'd ever heard you say no to alchahol." I grinned, "I never said no babe."

Their manager Vince tapped her on the shoulder, "You're needed at signing." She nodded and, "See ya later babe," and kissed me on the cheek, before walking off. I walked over to wear Ashley, Jake, and CC of course, were hitting on a couple girls. One girl was all up on Ash and I could here him ask her age. I grinned when she told him she was only 17. They all backed away after finding out they were flirting with a bunch of highschoolers.

Jinxx, on the other hand, was doing what he always did in his free time, talk to Sammi Doll. They were cute together and it's nice how he goes through so much to keep them together. I smiled and walked over to wear a few fans were and signed some audographs and took some pictures. After I finished up, I found Makayla chilling by the door with it cracked open, cigarette in hand.

"Hey babe," I said and wrapped my arms around her waist. She grinned, "Hello there,"
"Ready to go get drunk?" She laughed and nodded

I walked with my arm around her waist and took her to a liqour store and stalked up on whiskey and vodka. We picked up some doughnuts and junk food and went back to the bus to spend some time alone. We sat down on the couch and she grabbed a dougnut and started eating it, "Hey, I'm a fat ass leave me be," I laughed, "Are not, you have a cute ass." She rolled her eyes, "Whatver you say."

"Andy." I heard my name being called from the living area. I walked out in a pair of sweat pants and layed down on the couch with her, "Yes babe?" She turned to face me, "What are we gonna do when tour's over?" I sighed. I wanted to tell her more than anything but it'd ruin the surprise. "I still believe we can make it work," She nodded, "I didn't mean it that way, I'm gonna miss you." Those words made my heart fill with sorrow. I hated seeing her upset, "Baby I'll miss you too. We can still FaceTime or something if you have a web cam on your laptop," She smiled, "That'll work."
"And I love you. Always. No matter where I'm at, or where you're at." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me softly, which with her, lingered into something more. She pulled me on top of her and, heck I wasn't about to say no. We came close to fucking in the middle of the living room but I picked her up and carried her into the bunk area and put her in my bunk since she has a top one.

She grinned and pinned me down and kissed me roughly. Damn, I like the thought of this on a daily basis, and not on a tour bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey readers, sorry this chapter sorta sucked. Everything I had planned on i sorta forgot XD Comment, subscribe and recommend