Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

A Bleeding Heart Can Conquer Every Crutch

The feeling of heart break washed over me this warm May day. Today's the day that Andy would be on his six hour flight back to LA, and me on my 3 hour drive back to ole' Kentucky. Bleh. I've been dreading this day since the beginning of tour. The only up side this month has to offer is my birthday on the 28th. I hope he can make it. Oh don't be silly of course he'll make it.

I sighed and crawled out of Andy's arms and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Not even the warmness of the water could fix this. I washed all of the hairspray and whiskey smell out of my hair before stepping out to blow dry it. For some reason I always to my hair in my under wear. I just don't wanna get my shirt wet. I hate that feeling. I hate today. Hate it. I don't want Andy to go. That thought made tears well up in my eyes. I wiped then from my eyes but more just came after that. I put the straightener down and let myself cry until I ran out of tears. I kept wiping them back and holding my tear ducts but of course me being emotional that was no help.

Andy, not even bothering to knock, stepped in with a yawn. "Morning babe." He said as he wrapped his arms around me, "Morning." I said and hid my face into his chest. Too late. "Baby what's wrong?" I shook my head, "It's not nothing either." He picked me up and put me on the counter and lifted my chin up. "Everything will be just fine. Don't worry about the distance. We'll keep in touch over the phone and skype and stuff like that. And besides I have a big surprise for you. You'll see it on your birthday in a few weeks." I smiled slightly, "What is it?" He laughed, "Well if I told you than would it be a surprise?" I laughed, "I guess not. I'll miss you though." He kissed my forehead, "And you think I won't miss you? I love you too much to be able to see you upset like this, but I promise I'll see you in about two and a half weeks, maybe even shorter." I nodded and he tilted my chin up and kissed me softly, "Now smile." I shook my head. He grinned, "Smile or I'll use force." I shook my head and of course he starts tickling me.

"Okay!" I said laughing, "Happy?" He grinned, "Very, now lets feed that little tummy of yours." I laughed, "This tummy is anything but little. Border line beer gut maybe." He laughed, "Nah, I think not." We ate our breakfast on the couch watching SpongeBob when the guys woke up. Their moods just as sad as I was. CC plopped down next to me and pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. "Pleeeeaaasseeee!" I looked at him confused, "What is it CC?" He smiled innocently,"Can I move in with you guys?" I laughed, "I have no problem with it, but I think the guys will" He frowned, "Well then you guys should move to LA." My heart stopped. For the biggest part of my life I wanted to live there but I just couldn't force myself out of Kentucky. Ashley plopped down on top of me, "I'll just shove you guys in my suitcase and sneak you into LA how bout that?" Sam laughed, "I doubt we'll fit." Ash shrugged, "Well then you can just ride back on the plane like normal people." Gale smiled, "Thanks for the offer but we have some unfinished business back home before we can make the move." Andy's expression was unreadable. It was a mix between excitement and nervous. He has ADD so that explains the distanceness.

After we started enjoying the day, Jon and Vince stepped on the bus, "Guys you have a bout two hours to pack up and be ready. Makayla, Gale, and Sam remember not to get too comfortable back home, in three days you're back in the studio and on top of that you guys have two music videos to make before tour starts up again. Just a little heads up." Vince said as he ran through his notebook. Great. "BVB Thankfully you've finished up most of what's needed to get done so you're free, lets get going guys." Their good news didn't fase them though. Andy rubbed down my back and in one move we all got up and went to the back to pack things up.

I shoved all my shoes in one of my bags along with my bath stuff and straightener in another. I shoved my corsets and tutus in a seperate bag from my clothes along with makeup and accessories in another. I felt even worse as I packed up my Lyrics notebook along with the drawings I had done. After we all finished, we left the bus and got into the van that would be taking BVB to the airport, and us back home. I was in Andy's arms the whole time, and in fact we took up the entire backseat. I rested my head on his chest and enjoyed every moment left in his arms for the time being, until we pulled up to the airport. We got out slowly and Sam and Gale helped the guys with their bags.

I walked with Andy as far into the airport as I could, until it was time for him to go. That's when the tears threatened, but I held them back and stayed strong. I hugged Andy tightly, for what seemed like forever, "I love you," I said into his chest, "I love you too baby, and I'll see you in a few weeks, don't worry love." I nodded and hugged him for one last moment and all of us joined in for a group hug, which lasted a good few minutes, before letting go and watching all of them leave.

Right then I felt like a big chunk of my heart just boarded the plane too. I ended up being carried out by Gale because I just couldn't get myself to move. He layed me down in the back row of the van before him and Sam sat right infront of me. I curled up in a ball and stared off in the distance for the long drive back home

It wook a good three hours to get back to our house back home in the suburbs. Most say our house was too big for us but we enjoyed the space. I slowly got out of the van and walked up the drive way of our two story shared house. I didn't bother getting my bags cause I really didn't care. I walked up the steep flight of stairs and down the hallway to my room. I plopped down on my bed and curled up into a ball. I reached over to the nighstand and turned the light on before pulling my laptop out from under my bed.

I logged onto the band's facebook page and went through the pictures we'd taken on tour. I couldn't help but smile at the ones with Sam and Gale and Falling in Reverse. I went through each and every one of the 80 pictures until I found the ones of me and Andy. I felt this warm feeling go through me when I looked at him. I printed out the biggest chunk of the pictures and spent the evening hanging them up all around my room.

I heard a knock on my door after hanging up the last picture, "Come in." Gale walked in with a slight smile, "Having fun?" I nodded and bounced off of my bed, "What's up?"
"Lucy, Damian , Kane, and Taleah are over and brought some vodka." He said grinning. I couldn't say no to this offer.

I ran downstairs quickly and was immediately tackled by a bubbly firey red head. "Oh my gosh I've missed you so much!" Lucy squealed in my ear, "I've missed you too!" She ehlped me up just for me to get tackled again by our favorite sex addict Damian. This guy could be the next Ashley Purdy I swear. "MAKAYLA!!!!!" I laughed, "DAMIAN!!" "MAKAYLA!" Taleah squealed and tackled us both, "OH GOD!" She started cracking up. "I see how it is, leave me out of the hug," Kane pouted. I laughed and ran and jumped into the big guy's arms, "Happy?" He grinned, "Very."

We hung out in the living room and talked about touring and the parties etc. "Alec told me about running into you," Damian said as he took a swig of vodka. Him and Alec are still close but it doesn't mean that me and Damian can't be friends though it was pretty awkward after I broke up with Alec. "My ass he ran into me. He was completely stalking me! Why the hell do you think I blocked his number and changed mine? He never left me alone and I have no freaking clue how he got my new number. He freaking tried to makeout with me when he knew I was with Andy!" My voice raised with every statement. He held his hands up in defense, "That's just what what he told me. Did you hear about him and Juliet breaking up?" I laughed, "How long- wait. This is damn funny. How weird is it that he got with Andy's ex girlfriend? Were they planning this just to tick us both off because when we were at a cookout, I went for a walk and saw them all touchy touchy, and he winked at me." Damian shrugged, "Hell I don't know what's with him. He's probably just trying to make you jealous." I noded, "You're damn right about that."
"Isn't that the asshole you dumped a few months back?" Taleah asked. I nodded, She rolled her eyes, "Does he ever know when to stop?" I shook my head, "That's not in his nature."

After a few drinks and a few passed out friends, I went upstairs and layed down in my bed when Andy called, "Hey babe." I said happily, "Hey darling, how's your evening went?"
"Alright, a few of our friends came over and we had a few drinks, well most of them are passed out but yeah." he chuckled.
"Sounds like fun. I just finished settling in back at my apartment. I miss you."
"I miss you too babe, glad to hear you're settling in okay."

We talked on the phone until three in the morning. Heck I could've talked to him all hours of the night. Hearing his voice is one of the few things that have been keeping me sane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I tried my hardest to put out a good good-bye chapter, but since its been three days i have completely went blank. lol but yeah, keep reading please, and thanks to my 32 subscribers and all my commenters, it means alot to me.

Here's a link to what their house looks like : http://images02.olx.com/ui/5/80/75/1268156477_79457575_1-Pictures-of--Beautiful-2-Story-Home-Located-in-the-Villages-of-Wildwood-7022-Shanty-Creek.jpg

along with an attached garage :)