Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

Plans Are Made

Okay. I have this all planned out. Well almost. I have about two weeks to sell this apartment, the guys to sell their's, and move to Kentucky and find a place there. Shit and Makayla's birthday's about then. Okay a little under two weeks. I have no clue where to start with the whole selling your apartment thing. With LA as is though it should sell pretty quickly.

This whole thing's pretty stressful especially since I stayed up with Makayla until three in the morning. I love her to death but it's hard not to go ahead and tell her, but it'll all be worth it in the end. I know it will.

Today I'm meeting up with the guys over breakfast and then we'll go to see an agent to try and sell our places. I have a bad feeling how hard this'll be. I brushed out my short choppy hair before gelling it with about a pound of hair product. Aw fuck my skin looks terrible. Okay, no makeup. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and decided to wear a t-shirt. You should mark this on the calendar.

After I finished getting dressed I grabbed my cigarettes and my wallet and my phone of course, and made my way out the door. I called Ashley right as I got in my camaro and apparantly he just woke up. Of course, we're talking about Ashley after all. I drove down the street and met up with CC, Jinxx, and Jake at starbucks to go over how things are gonna go.

"I talked to Sammi Doll about it last night." Jinxx said after sipping his coffee. Right now his expression was unreadable. "And?" Me and CC said in unision, "She's pretty cool with it. She's closer to her family that way also and she's excited to have a girl to hang out with." I laughed, "Hanging out with us can't be that bad." He chuckled, "Well I don't think so either but her being female you just never know." That's the truth.

"Guess who I got a call from this morning?" Jake asked, finally speaking. "Who?"
"Crazy ex- girlfriend. She left me because apparantly I'm holding her back when I barely even see her to do so. And now she wants to get back and "fix things"." CC just laughed, "What'd you say?"
He shook his head, "I told her hell no. Then she started crying and I just hung up. I felt sorta guilty about that though," I chuckled, "Dude she's probably faking it. Don't fall for that one again please?" He nodded, "Yeah and even Sammi thinks she's a bitch." Jinxx said laughing, "Jinxx, Sammi's rather blunt and flat out told her to her face she's a bitch." Jake said and started laughing himself.

Ashley finally came in 20 minutes later. "Sorry I'm late guys. What'd I miss?" He pulled up a chair from another table and sat down. "Nothing much really." He nodded, "Cool. So by when do I need to have my stuff packed up?" He was looking rather pale. Oh wait yeah, "Soon, we have a little under two weeks to find a place down there." He looked a little surprised, "Wow. Okay then I suggest we hurry on down there, but first I need to eat." He went off and bought a few muffins for himself and of course started flirting with the lady at the counter.

After finishing up we made our way to the realestate office down town. The man working up at the front desk gave us a pretty weird look at first, "Can I help you?"
"We're here to sell our apartments." He still looked at us like we had two heads, "All of you?" We nodded, "Hold on while I get you an agent." with that he disappeared down a hallway, "Virgiiin," Ashley said in a high pitched voice. We all laughed, I swear there was no person that could bring Ashley down without him making a joke about it.

The whole process took longer than expected. We had alot of paper work to sign and after that we all decided it was best to get a head start at looking at houses. We hung out at Ashley's place and gathered around the computer to look at houses/apartments/condos in that area. We talked about shared housing like how Gale and Sam and Makayla are but were a bit iffy on that one. I had even thought about asking her to move in with me maybe. But I think it's a bit earlier for that.

I stayed up alte that night while the guys sat around the tv playing video games, looking at houses. I was scrolling down the page when I found a house that caught my eye. It was a modern house with a very dark color scheme. Perfect. The house was a three bedroom two bath house that was a little too big for me, but it'll pay off eventually. The yard was huge and even hat a inground pool and a hot tub, which would work perfectly for... anyways. It didn't have any offees yet, but I want to hurry up on it as soon as possible.

I saved that page onto the computer and decided to call Makayla to check up on her. Wait, I have an even better idea. She seemed pretty depressed about the distance between us, and it's understandable. She hates being alone and Sam said she gets pretty attached to people, so losing them is harder for her to cope with than most people. I think I might send her recording of me singing to her. I'll have to do it acapella though since I can't play anything and the guy's instruments aren't here other than Ash's bass.

I went onto my laptop and went to where I could record myself. I cleared my throat and though of the perfect song to sing to her : The Mortician's Daughter.

"I open my lungs dear
I sing this song at funerals... no rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
A baby boy you've held so tightly,
This pain it visits almost nightly
Missing hotel beds, I feel your whole touch.

I will await dear, a patience of eternity, my crush.
A universal still.
No rust.
No dust will ever grow on this frame,
One million years, and I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.

We booked our flight those years ago,
I said, "I love you," as I left you.
Regrets still haunt my hollow head,
But I promised you I will see you again, again.

I sit here and smile dear.
I smile because I think of you and I blush.
These bleeding hollow dials... this fuss.
A fuss is made of miles and travels
When roadways are but stones and gravel.
A bleeding heart can conquer every crutch.

We booked our flight those years ago
You said you loved me as you left me.
Regrets still haunt your saddened head,
But I promised you that I will see you,

We booked our flight those years ago
I said I loved you as I left you
Regret's no longer in my head,
But I promised you and now I'm home again, again, again,I'm home again, again, again.

I'm home again.

"I love you baby." I said before turning off the recorder. My phone went off playing Rebel Yell, Makayla's ring tone. "Hey there sexy." She laughed, "Hey babe. What's up?"
"Ooh nothing much here, how bout you?"
"Same here. I had to go grocery shopping today since the guys are whining their asses off that they're starving so yeah. And I got a new tattoo." I grinned, "And no it's not a trampstamp." My grin faded. She laughed, "Well then, just burst my bubble. What is it?"
"Me, Sam, and Gale got the band's name tattooed on us. They incorperated it into their sleeves and I got it on my right wrist." Wow. That's a pretty cool idea. "Send me a picture of it please?"
"Of course, hold on." I waited a minute and then my phone beeped, emaning I had a message.

I opened it to see in cursive writing, "No Holding Back," Still slightly red. "I love it, and guess what? I have something for you too."
"What is it?" "If I told you would it be a surprise?"
"I guess not, hey I gotta go, sorry my phone's going dead." I sighed, "Well I'll go ahead and send you it kay?"
"That works. What is it?" I smiled, "You'll see. Bye baby I love you, I'll see you soon."
"Love you too, and you're damn right you will." I laughed before hanging up.

I went back to my laptop and pulled up the video before sending it to her. I hope it makes her feel better. That's exactly what she needs right now, besides me holding her in my arms, but that'll be soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey readers, I thought I needed to put one up in Andy's POV, hope you liked it :) along with the story of course, keep reading on dear readers, comments are alway appreciated ;) bye guys.