Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

Yes Dear.

"Can't it wait 'til tomorrow?" Andy whined as I pulled a hirt over my chest.
"That's exactly what you said yesterday. Now stop your whining and get dressed." He pouted and crossed his legs and his arms.
"I wanna stay here and cuddle whichu'" I laughed.
"Andy, we have another week to cuddle and be lazy here before tour starts. But for now we need to get food." He frowned but got off the bed and pulled on some skinny jeans and a NHB shirt.

I put some sweat pants on and pulled my hair up and called it that.

I met Andy outside smoking a cigarrette by his Camaro. He had put on aviator sunglasses ao with his current position and outfit, he looked like a complete hard ass.

2 hours later...

"Can I get it? Can I get it?!" Andy asked excitedly as he bounced up and down, reffering to a ginormous stuffed animal that was at least half my size.
"Andy, it won't fit in the car." He pouted.
Andy, has been picking and throwing random junk into the cart this whole time. 10 six packs of Coke, 5 cases of beer, and of course he took out half of the condom inventory.

"Andy, you have enough toys and what nots as is. We've been in here for at least an hour and we've barely gotten anything we actually needed. Now focus on the actual list and I'll buy you an ice-cream later." Bribing Andy with ice-cream always gets him to do what I want. He thought for a moment.
"Okay fine." I smirked and continued working my way down each and every aisle until the cart was full as possible.

We finally made are way to the check out and for some reason people looked at us like we had two heads once they saw are cart. Most of their looks were focused on the condoms and beer. I laughed and shook my head and pushed the heavy cart up to the register while Andy talked to some guy about "doing what you gotta do."

We ended up paying $195 for everything and ontop of that, we nearly dropped half of our groceries in the parking lot with Andy chasing after everything and nearly got hit by a car after loosing a case of beer. Men and their alcahol.

We unloaded the cart quickly and got in the black camaro with the batman symbol on the back, and hauled ass to Dairy Queen, where of course, I bought Andy his precious ice-cream. He had a special sparkle to his eye today, and I couldn't tell whether it was from the ice-cream or something else. I can't complain though, seeing him happy is one of the best things I could ask for.

After we finished up our ice-creams, the sugar made Andy even more bouncy.
"What shall we do now?" He asked in a dramatic tone. "Should we hop in the back and get weird?"
I laughed."No." He pouted.
"Pleaassseeeee?" He whined. I shook my head.
"Andy, in the parking lot of Dairy Queen?" He shrugged.
"My windows are tinted black." I looked over at him.
"Andy, we will later. I promise." He frowned.
"Fiiinne." He whined.

I heard my phone go off playing Paradise by Coldplay. Sammi Doll.
"Heller?" She laughed.
"Hey, you guys wanna come over in a little bit? The guys wanna have a "manly slumber party". Ha, you up for it?" I grinned and looked over at Andy.
"You wanna go over to Sammi's for a "manly slumber party?" He raised his eyebrow at me and chuckled.
"Sure. Why not? Ask her who came up with the name."

"Jake did by the way" She said laughing. He grinned.
"Of course he did."

We drove to our place first and un-loaded the back except for the beer before driving for a short few minutes until we reached a cozy brick house, aka Jinxx and Sammi Doll's.

Andy helped me unload two of the cases of Bud into the house, being greeted by many deep voiced, "Hey man"s. and "What's up"s. Along with the loud noises of some Xbox game that Ash, Jinxx, and CC were playing. I gave Sam and Gale hugs since It's been a while since I've seen them, before making my way to the kitchen to see Sammi mixing things in a bowl.

"Hey Sammi! Whatcha making?" She looked up for a second and smiled.
"I am making some dip while the "men" play their video games, since you know playing Xbox works up quite the appetite." I laughed.
"Ain't that the truth? According to Andy they do but video games confuse the crap out of me so I really don't play." She laughed slightly and nodded.
"Same here. So how's living with Andy going? Have you made him follow the same rules you did with Sam and Gale? Like cleaning up after himself, doing his own laundry, eccetera."
"Yes, and he follows them quite well actually. He's seen me when I'm pissed off so he does what I say without saying it twice."

She held an amused smile, "Is there any way possible you could help me with that? If I wasn't here this place would be on an episode of hoarders." She said in a raised voice since the guys had their game blaring as loud as possible. I shrugged and poured chips into a giant bowl.
"Just tell him if he doesn't clean up after himself he won't get fucked in any form for another week. Works amazingly with Andy." She busted out with laughter and raised her eyebrow at me.
I put my hands up, "What?! Well it does." She shook her head and rested her hand on her hip.

"That may actually work. Thanks for the tip."
"No problem-"
"Women! Where tis the food be?" Jake hollered. I looked at Sammi confused, she just shook her head. "If you're so damn hungry you can get off your lazy ass and get it yourself!" She hollered back. The guys groaned.
"Come on babe. Pleeeaasssee?" Jinxx whined. She threw her hands up and we ended up carrying it in there along with cans of beer for Andy and Ash, "Thanks baby." Andy slurred.

Great, we've been here for twenty minutes and leave it to Andy to already be drunk. "You wanna go upstairs?" Sammi asked loudly. I nodded and grabbed a can of beer for each of us along with a few twinkies.

She shut the door behind us and plopped down on the bed. I handed over hers and plopped down onto the comfy, deep red comforter. The room had a dark romantice vibe to it. It had dark plummy colored walls and a four poster bed with a canopy, along with dark wood floors and a black shag rug covering most of the room. I would've decorated my and Andy's room this way, but he's too attached to the bat-cave to even consider re-decorating. I don't have any problem with the bat-cave or anything but if I could change it, it would be a near replica of Sammi and Jinxx's.

"You wanna do nails and gossip about our boyfriends?" She said, finally breakinbg the silence.
"Sounds fun to me." I said grinning and took another sip of my beer.

I painted her nails a glittery metallic black with studs on them while I told her about my run in with Alec, then she painted mine a deep purple with a lacey design over the top while she told me about how her boyfriend before Jinxx ended with her being thrown out on the streets. It's nice to have a friend like her who has a similar past as I do, one with drugs and a crazy, lying, cheating ex-boyfriend.

After about an hour and a half of girl talk, drinking, eating twinkies, and doing nails, Andy stumbled in, drunk as fuck. I laughed to myself and looked up into his confused baby blue eyes
"We going home now baby?" He slurred, almost sounding like a child.
"Yes dear, we're going home."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey dear readers! Thanks for the comments and for reading this far, sorry if this chapter was a bit boring. :/

Ps: Comments= faster updates ;)

Andy's "batcave":
http://haphappy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Screenshot_4.jpg

Well, something like that ;)