Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

Losing Grip On Reality

Life can't be better right now. I just had the best birthday party ever, I get a break from the studio, and Andy's back. Which is probably the best part as of now. The agenda for today : nothing. Except for just being lazy with Andy. Sounds alright for me. I had originally planned on making Andy breakfast, but his fridge contains nothing more than milk, whiskey, beer, and two jars of pickles. Literally, this boy must order or go out to eat on a daily basis for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Agenda for tomorrow: buy the boy some food!

I took a swig out of the whiskey bottle and put it back before searching every cabinet in the ginormo kitchen until I finally found a box of cheerios. I sat on the couch eating my cereal until sleeping beauty woke up. "Morning babe." He said, kissing me on the forehead, "You found the only food item in the house, you deserve a metal." I laughed, "I had something else in mind but a metal works too." He grinned majorly, "We'll see to that later, my back hurts because someone slammed me into the headboard." I smirked, "You weren't complaining then." I said smartly. He chuckled, "Well my back didn't hurt then because I was too caught up in the moment." What ever you say Andy.

Andy took a swig out of a half empty bottle of JD and plopped down on my lap. I swear he has world's bonyest ass. "Are you not gonna eat?" I asked while he flipped throught the channels, "I thought you ate all the cheerios. I couldn't find 'em."

"Andy they're on the counter beside the fridge." I pointed to the lone box of xereal, "Oohh." He got up to get him a bowl. "Andy I swear your blonde roots are coming back." He rolled his eyes, "Ha ha." And the guys say I'm a blonde.

I casually started flipping through channels and landed on the movie Rush Hour 3. "Watcha watchin'?" Andy said and once again plopped down ontop of me, "Rush Hour, and do you always have to be ontop of me?"
"Would you rather be ontop?"
"No 'cause my fat ass will squish you." He rolled his eyes
"You are not fat and I enjoy being squished," He grinned mischivously. I rolled my eyes
"Whatever Andy. So what's the plans for today?" He shrugged,
"I didn't intend on doing anything, other than close contact with you that is. But, we can do whatever it is you wanna do." I ran my hands through his hair casually as I thought

"You need food, so grocery shopping. And I was gonna go to the tanning bed."
"I think I like my idea better. Number uno, I'll order food and you can run errands tommorow, and dose, I like my women pale." He grinned on the last one.
"Your woman, singular. Not plural." He chuckled,
"You're right. I like my woman pale. I'd rather you not look like the girls Ashley messes around with." I laughed
"I actually looked like that for a few months. Ask Sam and Gale, they were there through it all, and I mean it all. I was fake tan and has platinum blonde hair which was always teased and volumized and even had extentions. Yep, that was back in the day when I had too much confidence."

He raised his brow, "I wouldn't mind seeing pictures of that. And you should have confidence in yourself without all that work. You're beautiful the way you are right now." He kissed me softly, which as usual resulted in making out on the love seat.

I love him. I feel better with him than I ever did with Alec. With Andy, I don't have to cake on the makeup and dye my hair every possible color, and wear super push up bras and revealing clothing all the time. (And before you mentally comment on the corsets, that's stage gear and I do that for the band's sake) The best thing with him is that I don't have to put on a mask for him to want to be around me.

Yep this is how my life's going as of now, well our life. The sweet feeling you get when you can wake up whenever you want, and not worrying about the show later tonight and getting ready for it, along with hours of signings, not that it's terrible or anything. Life's pretty chill right now. The only worry I have right now is that I'm getting too comfy. Touring life seems like it's just ended, yet it's now just around the corner. Kissing comort goodbye, and a smelly cramped tour bus, hello.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey loyal readers :) sorry if this chapter was boring, i just wanted one out there. It did hurt me slightly to see i had a decline in readers for the previous chapter but i do thank the ones who've been reading it all the way :) thanks guys and feel free to comment, nicely please :)