Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

When i start drinking..

Its been almost 2 weeks since we started touring and i'm loving it. The guys are a party and i've met alot of people and made new friends. Also i found out a little piece of information that i've been dying to hear. Andy likes me. I smiled when Jinxx first told me. Then he told me that Ashley felt the same way. Yes this would be everyone's dream vut for me i just worry about the drama. The two are amazing rock-stars and everyone wants to sleep with them. So yeah you understand.

We've just finished the first of three performances in New York and i'm back on the bus to get ready for the party that Ash invited me too. I'm pumped. I've had 3 energy drinks and a shitload of sugar so yeah, life's good. My outfit of cchoice is a tight dress and heels and i'm curling my hair and spraying some perfume, my lucky charm, yep tonight's gonna be awesome. (http://www.polyvore.com/party_gear/set?id=48875173 ) After checking myself in the mirror i went outside to meet the boys next to Avenged. Ashley whistled at me and Andy grinned mischivously. "We ready?" i asked rasing my brow,"Yeah!" Gale hollered and we followed a group of people to some old building which did not match the inside. We heard loud music and opened a set of doors to see what had to be the best party ever.

We soon lost Sam and Gale in the crowd and i walked over to the bar and Ash ordered a round of shots. I was about 7 shots in and i was getting pretty drunk, No matter what happens tonight, i can't be held responsible for it now.

I found Andy talking to some chick and she was hot, she was and she seemed to be pretty in to him. Time for me to ruin it. Dance ass blared through the place as i strutted over there and bumped her out of way,"Why hello there," i said getting right up on him, he grinned,"Hey beautiful," his hands landed straight on my waist,"Hey watch it whore i was talking-" i turned around and knocked her out, before turning back to him, and leading him to the dance floor.

I started dancing with Andy for a little bit and i could tell by the look on his face he was getting excited if you catch my flow. I grinned at him and kissed him right then and there, "Do you love me?" i asked drunk he grinned and went to kiss me again but i left him there, i stumbled over to the bar, took another shot, and expected him behind me but he was with some other chick, i was to drunk to be mad, and i couldn't be because Ronnie came up to me from behind and grabbed my ass. I grinned at him,"Hey babe," he said sounding more sober than me,"Why hello there," i said getting closer, We danced for a little bit when i noticed some blond chick grinding on Andy, i smirked and Ronnie caught on and we did the same thing right infront of him,Andy got jealous, it read all over his face. I laughed and kissed Ronnie real quick and then noticed a set of poles and a few girls over there.

I can't believe i got on one of those things again, i remember the first time i pole danced, actually me and a few friends took classes on pole dancing, we were 18 an just graduated what did you expect? many guys threw money at me an to get some more attention me and this one chick danced on each other and she shoved a ten in my bra. I left the area to find Ashley grinning stupidly and walked over to me,"Nice show," i grinned,"Anytime babe," he took my hands but then i remembered my shoes thankfull, and he led me back to the bus.

"Why'd we leave? i was having fun??" i whined as Ashley pulled me to the couch. I sat on his lap demanding an explanation,"We can have more fun here, alone," i grinned and he starting making out with me, which went too far. before i knew it we were in his bunk. In my head i still had dance ass blaring through speakers.

"Mmmm," What time is it?" i asked but he was asleep, what the hell? We were just going at it like two seconds ago. Whatever. I rolled out of the bunk but noticed i was naked.What the fuck happened?!!! oh shit. No. no,no,no,no,no. This couldn't happened.I slep with Ashley freaking Purdy. I went through the bunk trying to find my clothes. I found my thong and slipped it on and ran to my stuff to grab a sleep shirt and my after pills. I can't remember if we used a condom but just in case. I took the pill with some water and instant guilt washed over me. Andy liked me and this almost felt like cheating and we weren't even dating. Wait Ash likes me too so its okay. No its not Andy's better for you he ain't a complete man whore. My conscience bickered back and forth leaving me a headache. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach and ran to the bathroom to throw up.

After my stomach's had enough i popped another plan b just in case. I lay there on the couch waiting for the others to wake up. Sam stumbled out of the bunk area and into the bathroom. Put it this way that happened all morning long. I sat there curled into a ball listening to the discusting sound of the guys barfing. I watched as Andy stumbled in here and sat next to me and put his arm around me and grinned,"Wild party last night, nice show by the way," i groaned at the though of that. but i had to laugh because it was Andy,"I was gonna pay you, but you disapeared so," i rolled my eyes,"Yeah i earned alot of money dancing, i may switch careers to be a stripper, i'd have a pretty big client list though," he grinned,"As long as i'm number one," i laughed,"Of course,"

Things were heating up between me and him. Ashley always was flirting with me but i didn't mind cause it was Ash. He always reminds me of how "amazing," i am and i just sat back and laughed. Today thankfully was just spent on the road and i stayed in my sleepshirt. "Sooo makayla i hope if this career fails you, you say screw it to the magazine/ photography industry and become a stripper,"Gale said grinning. Jeez how many people payed attention? "You know it," i said laughing as i drank my orange juice and ate my muffin. Everyone says eating eggs helps with the hangover but i hate eggs so that's out.

Andy on one side with his arms around me and i also hag Gale with his legs sprawled all over the both of us, and Ash infront of me making all these faces when Andy turned his head. I grabbed the remote and went to netflx since there was nothing better to do and turned on The hangover.

I sat there watching it until i got a text from my friend Jayde. of course Andy had to read them too.

"Heeyyy!"- jayde

"hey girlie what is up?"- makayla

"Nothin much, so u comin to my area next?"- jayde

She lived in Queens which was where are next show was, and after that there was one in new york city so yeah.

"You know it by the way i'm getting another tattoo so will you do it? We're gonna be there a day before the show." - makayla

"Of course i will :) And you guys need to come hang down at the shop or my apartment which i just finished re decorating it so yeah :)" - jayde

"Awesome! Can't wait ;)" - makayla

"Dude speaking of tats this one girl came in getting a sleeve and just saying it was awesome but took about 6 hours nonstop to do,"- jayde

"Jeez i would've gone to school to do tattoos but im not that patient :) " - makayla

"Haha yeah i know ;)" - jayde

We texted each other for a while but then she had to get back to work. Tattooing is a very interesting choice of careers but it suited her.

I was really excited for the next show. Little did i know what it had in store.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys hope ur liking the story :) thanx to the eight subscribers it means alot. Sorry but i know barely anything bout new york lol so yeah, enjoy :)