Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

In New York

We were almost in Queens and i as getting really excited. It's been almost 2 months since i've seen my best friend. I sat next to a grinning Andy and Sam. They were mouthing each other about something while i texted Jayde.

We pulled into some parking lot and i turned to see a short girl with short choppy brown hair with snakebites and an arm full of tattoos. She held the biggest grin on her face and i immediately ran and gave her a big hug as soon as the bus stopped,"Oh my gosh i freaking missed you!" she laughed,"I know it's been too long!" The boys stepped off the bus and Jayde ran and jumped on them, they loved seeing her. We all were pretty close even though i knew her longer.

"Hey who is this lovely lady with the amazing tattoos?" Ashley said, oh dear he has alot to learn about Jayde."I'm Jayde, it's nice to meet you guys i love love love black veil brides," Him and CC and Jake grinned."Well perfect, always nice to be around fans," he got closer but she put her hand up,"Honey i'm gay, sorry though," me, Sam, Gale, and Andy laughed, Ashley's grin faded,"Well that's cool too," He lost his happiness in his voice. Aww sorry bro better luck next time.

Jayde took us to the tattoo shop because it was only a short walk away. I loved the shop and the people who worked there but she said the shop's closed but we could still hang out there. "So you guys having fun?" i smiled and nodded," I love touring it's a party," Ashley qinked at me and i rolled my eyes.

We hung out for a while before me and Jayde went out to smoke,"So where you getting the tattoo and what do you want done?" She asked lighting a cigarette."Um it's gonna be right below the underwear line on my left thigh and it will say, the girl who took the leap and built her wings on the way down, i don't know i saw it online," She nodded and smiled,"That sounds cool, do the guys know?" i shook my head,"Eh i'll tell them after i get it," she laughed,"That works, soooo you and Andy?" i grinned,"I wish. He's wway too good for me," she rolled her eyes,"What ever honey, i think it's the other way around, and plus he's so into you, have you seen him gazing deep into your eyes while we were talking?" i laughed,"Gaze deep into my eyes," i repeated.

We went back inside to find the boys laughing and Andy winked at me. I grinned back at him not knowing what else to do. We went and hung out at her appartment and had a few drinks. She let me use her bathroom to shower because she loved me and knew that hers was way bigger than the ones on the bus.

We watched a movie on tv and i found myself cuddled up againgst Andy and his arm around me and CC was pretty close to Jayde. Damn i thought no one could drive her straight, i grinned at Jayde and she flipped me off,'you wish' i mouthed, she raised her brow and started typing into her phone, mine vibrated and i picked it up to answer it,"Wait until the guys leave and we'll party," i rolled my eyes and deleted it.

It sucked when we had to go back to where our buses were to sleep but we'd see her tomorrow at the concert. Jake and Andy were in the showers, there's two by the way so don't start, and i sat on the couch half asleep and Gale and the rest were also, i don't know why i was so tired, wait i'm always tired. I got up and went to my bunk before getting in and laying down to go to sleep.

Right as i closed my eyes i felt a poke on my shoulder and turned to see Andy,"Can you come in my bunk, i'm lonely and bored," i smiled and nodded, getting up and going to his bunk which was on the bottom. I crawled in next to him and felt his arms around me."Sorry i like to cuddle," ii smiled,"It's fine," he grinned and i got closer to him, he was warm and i'm naturally freezing all the time, i swear there's no way i have a heart beat being this cold but apparantly i do. His hand traced my face bringing my chin up to look at him. Gazing into my eyes, i couldn't help but giggle,"What?" i shook my head,"Inside joke," he rolled his eyes and then kissed me real quick. Of course it being him i kissed back. He rolled on top of me and continued."Damn girl how are you so cold?" he asked laughing, i shrugged. He grinned,"Well at least we're both pale, i can't tan if i wanted to," i smiled,"Me neither, i got called casper alot when i was growing up," he smiled and kissed my forehead,noticing me going to sleep,"Goodnight," i said tiredly,"Goodnight,"

I had it coming the next morning. I woke up to see his arms still around me and he was sleeping so peacefully. I slowly pried his arms off and got up slowly, tiptoeing through the bus to the kitchen and grabbed me a blueberry muffin and as usual some orange juice. I turned the tv on and turned on SVU and watched it until Andy was up, which was a first cause he's a late sleeper."Goodmorning beautiful," i smiled,"Goodmorning beautiful-er," he rolled his eyes and plopped down on my lap, i smacked his arm,"Dude you have the world's boniest ass," he grinned and faced me,"You know you like it," i grinned,"Maybe," he started moving around,"Umm i think this is supposed to be the other way around," he laughed,"Okay move." So i ended up on his lap, but i was smart enough not to move around because, well yeah. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I turned to face him and kissed him quickly, which turned into me being on his lap. I was on top of him in an instant but the guys woke up. Leave it to them to ruin the moment.

He wore a satisfied grin and i quickly got off of him and sat back up like nothing happened as the guys came in, shooting us both an odd look because of Andy's ginormo grin.

The concert was at 5 and i was planning on getting my tattoo before so i ditched the guys when they went into starbucks and texted Sam i'd be back, not telling them where, which freaked him out. Eh, they'll be fine, I thought as i walked into the shop and was greeted by everyone. I was smart to wear sweats today so it wouldn't rub, i found Jayde in the back ready to go, I smiled and sat down in the chair,"Ok miss, spread 'em," i laughed and pulled my pants down, this wasn't awkward fwi because she's like my bestest friend so. She placed the tattoo in the perfect spot and had done it in pretty cursive letters,"I love it," she smiled,"Good cause i'm too lazy to draw it out again, i laughed and she started up the machine.

The tattoo didn't hurt too bad because i've had many before so i'm used to the pain. It did take about an hour to do because of the detail in letters but it was worth it. After finishing up she wiped it off one last time and let me look. It was amazing and better than i imagined,"I absoultely love it, its beast," she grinned,"I know," i gave her a big hug before hanging out at the shop for a little bit to catch up some friends of mine. I turned my phone back on and had seventeen messages from the guys, most from Andy. "Shit, the guys are flippin shit cause the show starts in about three hours, you guys coming?" they nodded and i smiled,"Good, because this is not that last time i see you before we leave queens, i won't allow it,"

I met the guys back at Starbucks outside prepared for the worst,"Where the hell were you we were worried sick," Gale said and gave me a hug,"Well honey i was hanging with Jayde and them," "Why didn't you invite us?" i laughed," She doesn't love you man, live in the now," i laughed as he smacked my arm. "What ever we got to get ready,"

We went to the venue, which was huge, and went backstage to the dressing rooms before Andy pulled me aside,"Meet me after the concert outside," "Want me to bring the stuff?" i joked and he looked confused but then grinned,"Nah we don't need it, i make it fun as is," i grinned and he winked at me as i went to get ready.

Tonight we were taking a break from the hard core look and dressed in brighter more fun colors, and i couldn't wear tight pants for the next few days anyways so, SPANDEX time.
outfit ( http://www.polyvore.com/rock_star_apparel/set?id=48892082 )

After I finished i grabbed my bag and popped some ibuprofen before downing it with a monster. I sprayed some perfume before helping the guys with their hair because they couldn't get the back of it."Spandex?" Sam asked with a raised brow,"Why not?" he shrugged,"Hey guess where i was earlier?" "Where?" They asked at the same time,"I got a new tattoo," they smiled,"Where at, please be tramp stamp, please be tramp stamp." i rolled my eyes,"It's on my thigh."Show me now." Sam demanded jokingly and i pulled my tutu up and pulled my leggings down to show him what could be seen through the covering."Awesome but i still am waiting for a tramp stamp," Gale puted, i laughed,"I will one day," he grinned,"Works for me,"

We piled on stage and i went up to my keyboard and Sam screamed into the mic,"Are you mutherfuckas ready?!" they screamed at the top of their lungs, he grinned,"Our you loving our fruity colored clothing? We look like a fuckin bowl of fruity pebbles, but i find it sexy almost, as long as our lovely Makayla's in spandex you know?" he winked at me receiving a few whistles and hollers, i spinned around and got them even more pumped, Gale whistled just as the first song played.

The concert was amazing. I quickly found Jayde and the crew from the parlor and hung out while bvb hung with fans. I gave Jayde a bug huge hug, and waved goodbye after she left. After wards i found Andy waiting outside putting out a cigarette. He grinned and hugged me,"You were hot out there," he said pulling me in, i grinned,"Why thankyou," i grinned and got completely up on him,"maybe i'll where it more often i don't know i prefer it over skinny jeans." he grinned,"You know, there's something i wanna ask you," i grinned,"What?" i batted my lashes,"Do you wanna be my amazingly awesome girlfriend?" i smiled,"Maybe," he grinned bigger,"Good enough for me," he picked me up and twirled me around and kissed me intensely.

"Guess what though?" I asked after finally breathing,"What?" he asked still wearing his grin and raised his eyebrow,"I got a tattoo,"
♠ ♠ ♠
heeyy guys hope ur loving he story, comment comment comment :) also i wanna know if u liked the original layout or this one, just a change of picture thats all but still, also i only post a chapter after the one before gets at least 10 readers, just an fwi, hope u like the storyyy :)