It All Started With A Smile

Chapter Ten

We're back in Arizona. I didn't even say goodbye to my dad or something. I just left. I felt kinda guilty about leaving without saying farewell but it was alright with me.

Basically, I avoided my friends and my ex-boyfriends when we went to San Francisco. Some of them were really just so pushy.

******************************************************************************
In the middle of our band practice at The Maine's studio, someone rang the doorbell and I volunteered to answer the door........... Well, it's definitely a big surprise. It was my ex-boyfriend, Jack.

"What are you doing here, Jack? Shouldn't you be in San Francisco?", I said.

"Well, I have been here 3 weeks after you left San Francisco. The moment your dad told me about it, I packed my bags and headed here", Jack replied.

We stared at each other for 3 seconds then I closed the door and headed back to the studio.

"Who was it?", John asked.

"Uh... No one. He knocked on the wrong door.", I lied.

"Really? You're not lying, are you?", he said.

"No! Of course not!", I said.

"Well, you say so", he said while standing up from his seat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OKAY I'LL CUT THE STORY TO THAT FOR IDK HOW MANY WEEKS BECAUSE OMG SCHOOL IS KILLING ME. PLEASE UNDERSTAND. THANKS. BYE.