Status: Active

Purple Heart

The meeting part 1

While Tia was still out of it. The day had already turned into night
Everyone was on edge because of what would be happening tomorrow. Bella had gotten fake ID's for her daughter and Jake. She had it all ready for them if something went wrong. Bella already told Jake the plan. He didn't like it one bit and neither did Edward. But both knew that this was the only way to keep Nessie safe.

"Edward I don't know what to do. I'm scared for my daughters life." Edward just held Bella in his arms. She started to cry without the tears. As everyone gave the newlywed couple saddened smiles. No one wanted to interrupt the couple since that it would probably be their last night together. As the sun rose the next day everyone was on high alert. The Cullen's gave Nessie a hug and kiss. Nessie knew that some of her grand fathers friends were coming but not why.

"Their almost here Bella,we have to go meet them" Edward said softly to his wife. Everyone started to fole out of the house. The Cullen's were afraid for Nessie and that of Tia since she still has yet to wake up.

While everyone was in the yard waiting for the Volturi. Tia was still upstairs sound asleep.

"So why are we looking back into my mothers memories again Tiananmen?" Tia said with a sarcastic tone.

"Just shut up and watch" Tia just moored her head and saw that her mother had actually known her father before he killed her. She had seen that he was actually in loge with her. He told her all about vampires and told her that she was his blood Singer. Tia was shocked to have seen that her mother actually loved him and held no grudge against him since he was in a frenzy when he attacked her.

"So your telling me that he was actually starving and was going on a killing spree when he attacked mother? You want me to believe that he actually feels guilty for killing her?" Tia couldn't believe all this. She felt as though he should be tortured for what he did. But now she didn't know if she could because her mother and her queen had asked her not to. That he has to live with himself knowing he killed the woman he loved. Tia knew that she couldn't forgive him but she had something else in mind.

"Now its time for you to wake up I believe the Cullen's are ready with the Volturi and your father." Tia's eyes got wide

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!" Tiananmen just laughed at Tia's antics.

"Time works different in your mind then in the real world. A few minutes here is a few hours there. Now once you wake up there will be a purple cloak for you to wear. Put it on and do not take off your Hood unless its neccesary." Tia nodded her head and closed her eyes once she opened them she noticed that she was in Carlisle's study. She saw the cloak and put it on.

"OK here goes nothing" Tia got up and put on the cloak and walked outside to see the Cullen's and their friends including the wolf pack. She walked to stand next to Bella. Before anyone could say a word the Volturi walked out the tree line and stopped a few feet away from the Cullen's.

"Ahh carlisle my dear friend,it seems you made yourself an army" Aro said.

"No Aro this isn't an army. They are here to be witnesses to the fact we didn't break your law. There isn't an immortal child here." Carlisle said while standing on Edwards right side. Jane smirked, Tia knew all about Jane and what happens when she smiles.

"Bella be on your guard. Jane and Alec will try to use their powers on your family. Whn I give you the word raise your shield."Tia said in Bella's mind. Bella was shocked not even Edward could get through Bella's shield.

"Bring forth the woman who claimed the Cullen's broke the law" the blind vampire names Casius said. The guess brought Irina to the front

"Are you sure that the law is broken my dear I don't see an immortal child" Aro said curiously. Irina started to shake she looked at the Cullen's and noticed that the child was hiding behind Edwards legs.

"The child is there Aro. She is behind Edwards legs." Bella growled at Irina.

"Now dear Bella it seems that Edward has indeed changed you like promised. Now let us see the child."Bella hissed

"You will not touch my daughter!!" Edward put a comforting hand on Bella's shoulder who reached down and picked up Nessie.
"Now Bella let us see the child and see if the claims are true." Carlisle walked over to Bella.

"Bella I will go with Nessie to make sure she is safe." Carlisle said to his daughter in law. Bella nodded her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know good part huh. Don't worry everyone I will post part 2 either tonight or tomorrow. COMMENT PLEASE!!