‹ Prequel: We Are Young
Sequel: The Motto

Secrets

Steve

Steve kissed Kaya one last time before letting her go to class. “I’ll see you later” he said.

“Are you actually going to class?” Kaya asked him. He shrugged. “Come on, we’ve made it to the half way mark of the year, just put some effort in so you can graduate”

“I’ll graduate”

“But I want to go to Manchester University, I can’t go if you can’t come with me”

“I’ll work on it, I promise” she kissed him.

“Good. I love you”

“Love you too’ she walked into her class room. He chuckled. He would do anything for that girl, and it’s sad because he’s gotten himself in that position before where he had his heart crushed. He didn’t want to get crushed again.

He headed to class but decided on wandering when he couldn’t stop thinking about Kaya. She was just magnificent, everything he ever wanted and more in a girl. He just couldn’t help but think how it was going to end. He knew it would end in heart break…just how?



“I have no idea why you’re with that loser” Dylan said. he was still going to their school to take an extra math class.

“I don’t care what you say Mr. Dylan” Steve said. “I love her”

“She’s still a loser” Steve smirked.

“I know you liked her first and whatver, but you missed your chance. I took advantage of the situation and I got her first. I know it’s frustrating but you’ll have to deal with it”

“I’m not jealous” Dylan said.

“Yeah you are”

“No I’m not”

“Yeah you are”

“No I’m not”

“Yeah you are”

“NO I’M FUCKING NOW!” Dylan screamed in a fit of rage. He was fuming practically, you could see his devil horns appear. His mouth was starting to foam his own spit.

Kaya sat down at their lunch table. As soon as she was in their precenses Dylan smiled, like the little episode never happened.

“Hey” she said. she kissed Steve. “I had the most interesting English class” she said.

“Yeah I know I wasn’t there…I was called down for the office for wandering the period before”

“I told you to go to class” she said.

“I know, I just kept walking in circles randomly”

“What’s on your mind?”

“Nothing” he lied. “What happened in English?” Dylan rolled his eyes. He deserved Kaya, he would never lie to her. Dylan would tell it like it is.

“Well Mark came in ten minutes late as usual, but as soon as he walked in he slipped on hand sanitizer”

“really?”

“Yeah, and once he fell someone else fell and it was like a chain reaction of falls because you know Marks a big kid. It was like a freaking earth quake. VP came up to our room and asked if everything was alright. Then Mark said they were mud wrestling”

“I wish I could have been there” he said. “I always miss the good moments”



“What?” Dylan asked. “Sex?” he asked Steve. “Sex is a pretty big deal in a relationship. Sex can make or break your relationship”

“We’ve been talking about it. Our one year anniversary is coming up towards the end of the school year, and we wanted to have sex” Steve said. he wasn’t too excited about it.

“Dude it’s sex!” Dylan exclaimed. “Sex is the best thing ever, why are you not excited?”

“Because I’m a virgin”

‘No way”

‘Yes way”

“No fucking way”

“YES FUCKING WAY!” Steve exclaimed. “I have no idea how to do it” Dylan sat Steve down opposite from him.

“It’s simple” Dylan said. “Just listen to my honest and helpful advice that I give a lot of young men like you…JUST STICK IT IN THERE!” Steve shoved Dylan. Dylan burst into laughter. “Come on, it’s one hole you can’t miss it…unless the girl was fat, but Kaya’s not fat so you don’t have a problem”

“Dude I’m majorly freaking out!” Steve said. He continued to pace around Dylan’s room. “What if it feels terrible for her, what if I last like two seconds?” he asked.

“It’s impossible to last two seconds” Dylan said. “The first two seconds is getting over the awkwardness”

“THERE’S AWKWARDNESS!!”

“Calm your man tits!” Dylan exclaimed. “it’s natural, there’s no guide to having sex. Like I said, just stick it in there…oh and don’t miss”

“You said there was only one hole”

“Well…”

“Oh god”

“Technically there’s the whole where the pee comes out of”

“So there’s two holes?” Steve asked. “I CAN’T DEAL WITH THIS KIND OF PRESSURE!”

“It’s not a big deal, just feel around with your dick and you’ll find it” Steve threw himself onto Dylan’s bed. Dylan patted his back. “We all have to have our first time eventually. I’d rather have it with Kaya then some stuck up snob who’ll leave you if she isn’t pleased…so consider yourself lucky”

“I know this might be weird” Steve said. “But can you please demonstrate how it’s supposed to go” Steve tried to get up to give Dylan the bed to demonstate, but instead Dylan pushed Steve down on his back and opened his legs.

“Here” Dylan started. “Just get on all fours above her” he started. “You love her so just stare into her eyes and talk her through it all” Steve nodded. “Slowly lower yourself down” Dylan pressed his body to Steve’s. “Then the whole downstairs business is your job but that’s pretty much it”

The door opened and Kaya walked in. “Oh wow” she said.

“This looks really awkward doesn’t it?”

“Yeah” Kaya closed the door. “I’ll be waiting in my car”

“Ok” Steve got up and grabbed his things.

“Date?” Dylan asked. He nodded. “Remember protection…oh and never double bag it”

“Wait, you don’t double bag it?” Steve asked.

“No, it’ll rub against each other and rip! Dude you need to take like sex ed!”

“I’m sorry for being naïve and innocent!” Steve left. Dylan giggled. It actually felt a little good being apart of the solution instead of the problem. He wanted to pull a Jill and try to steal Kaya from Steve, but now it just felt right helping Steve solidify his relationship with Kaya.



“Did you do it?” Dylan asked as soon as Steve walked into math. Steve shook his head.

“I said we were playing with the idea, I never said it would happen right away”

“Just pork her already!” Dylan exclaimed.

“You make everything sound so easy. I haven’t had experience with slutty girls before…no offense’

“I’m proud of my history, so none taken” Steve took his seat. “Well, did you at least get to first base?”

“What’s second place?”

“You know, making out, above the waist groping” Steve got grossed out. “You are one sad little mother fucker” Dylan told him. “You’ve been dating for how long?”

“nine months” Steve said.

“Yeah, you’re life is sad”

Kylan Thorne knocked on the door of the math room. “Can I make up my quiz now?” he asked the teacher.

“No problem” Kylan walked across the classroom, he smiled at Steve, acknowledging his older sisters boyfriend.

“The next generation” Dylan said as he giglged.