‹ Prequel: We Are Young
Sequel: The Motto

Secrets

Liv

“I can’t help it” Liv said to Brianna. “I mean, I’m moving on like you said I should!”

“Not with your friends boyfriend!” Brianna exclaimed. Liv jumped off the tredmil and wiped her face with a towel. “Boyfriend stealing is like not allowed at this school. Do you want to end up like Kaci?”

“No”

“So stop! Stop these feelings before Jayden finds out” Liv sighed.

“I can’t help it, he’s nice to me. He was really supportive after the break up with Taylor and I fell in love with that”

“Well fall un in love with that!” Brianna jumped off the tredmill. “You already ruined your relationship with Taylor, and slowly you’re losing me. Do you want to lose Jayden, too?” before Liv could answer she added. “And don’t forget Kaya, she’ll be pissed and she’ll take Jayden’s side since they’re closer friends”

“I get it!” Liv exclaimed. “I’ll like him from afar but I won’t tell anyone” she said. “It just concerns me that I like Brandon and Taylor at the same time and I can’t have him”

“You got Taylor back” Brianna said. “That’s what you wanted, you guys have been so happy for the last I don’t know six months. Why can’t you keep it like that? I think he’s forgetting the devastating break up you had last year” Liv sighed.



“I like taylor” Liv said. “I don’t like Taylor” she picked the petals off the flower to give her hope about her relationship. Taylor finally forgave her for breaking his heart and now she was having problems again. “I like Taylor” she said as she picked the last petal off. “But I don’t like him as much as I like Brandon” she took her beer and took another long sip.

“Seriously calm yourself there cowboy!” Jill said in a drunken state. She sat down next to Liv on a big rock in the cemetery. “You know, we’re a lot a like” she said. automatically Liv wanted to cry, she didn’t want to be a sad drunk girl with relationship problems. “I’m watching my ex-boyfriend move on with someone I hate! It’s so frustrating”

“We’re not alike” Liv said. “I’m still with Taylor, and I don’t hate anyone”

“You will soon, trust me” Jill said with a smile. She stared at Liv for a moment. “You know, you’re really pretty” she said.

“Thanks” Liv muttered.

“You are seriously gorgeous” Jill got a little too close for comfort but Liv didn’t move. Jill kissed Liv on the cheek. “I think you deserve someone better than Taylor…LIKE ME!” Liv rolled her eyes. Jill turned Liv’s face toward her and kissed her gently on the lips. At first Liv was protesting but then she let it happen.

Then in their drunken states they engaged in sex, and Liv totally loved it when it happened.



“WHAT!” Brianna’s booming voice silenced the whole hall way. “Are you fucking kidding me?” Liv put her hand over Brianna’s mouth and took her into the bathroom to be alone.

“I know, I know” Liv sighed. “I was drunk and I made a huge mistake!”

Brianna sighed. “Where are you?” she asked Liv. “Where did my serious, focused best friend go? The one I had to beg to have fun?” Brianna left the bathroom. Liv started to cry.

“Why do I fuck everything up with my feelings?” she asked herself in the mirror. “Obviously I hate myself. I don’t want me to be happy” looking at herself, she was the ugliest thing in the world.

Jill walked into the bathroom, as soon as she saw Liv crying she headed out. “I fucked everything up again didn’t i?” she asked herself. “I don’t have a best friend, a boyfriend, and now I ruined someone else’s life”



“Oh my god!” Lauren Perry ran down the halls toward Christian. “I just heard the biggest gossip!”

“Elle, just because you’re a freshmen doesn’t mean you can be apart of the big kids club” Dakota told her. Taylor was standing at his locker just across the hall.

“I’m a sophomore now” Lauren said. “and you do not have permission to call me Elle…anyways! I just heard Jill had a lesbian experience with” she whispered. “Liv Henderson” Taylor immediately looked over his shoulder. Christian tried to get Lauren to stop talking but she went on. “They did everything, like licking, fingering, grinding!” she exclaimed. “Jill’s so over Zack now”

“Liv did what?” Taylor asked. Lauren immediately smiled when she saw Taylor.

“Oh hey Taylor” she said.

“Liv cheated on me?” Taylor asked.

“Yeah, with another girl” Lauren said. “That must suck” Taylor slammed his locker shut.

“Do I get happiness?” Taylor asked. “This girl is controlling my life and she doesn’t want me to be happy” he slammed his back against the lockers and slid down to the floor. Christian shooed Lauren away.

“Man, get a hold of yourself!” Christian helped Taylor to his feet. “You go find that bitch and break her heart!”

“You don’t have to tell me twice. I’m done with her for good” Taylor headed to Liv’s locker.



“Basically” Liv said. “I’ve managed to ruin someone’s life within a week” Liv said as she cried. Brandon and Jayden walked down the hall holding hands. “I won’t do it again…I respect her too much”

“Liv, I don’t know if I can….be friends with you anymore”
♠ ♠ ♠
short secret: Liv & Jill...Jiv? Lill?