Status: Inactive

The Boy Who Never Grew Up

-2-

"I can fly remember?" I got up floating off my feet. I held my hand out for her.

"No," She made a nervous laugh, "No, no, no, no and no." She backed away and turning from me to walk another direction. Stubborn girl. I rolled my eyes, flying over to her lifting her up under her shoulders and screamed. "Peter!! No no no! I'm afraid of..." As I flew higher she screamed "heights!" She held onto me tightly, scrambling in my arms as I flew and kept shifting around.

She was crying now. What a baby, are all girls like this? Her arms clinged around my neck not daring to look down. I flew her back to my house but I checked to see anything. Yup, the Lost Boys were there to ambush me. One was in the bushes, another was in a tree with an arrow ready to strike me. Another with a dagger. I chuckled a bit. Silly boys, don't know when they learn. I couldn't mess with them now when this scaredy cat around me. She was silent and I flew her to my second house in case of the Lost Boys were there, for example as of now. It was a tree house this time. All made out of wood too, with a little bit help from Cap'n Hook too. Tink was already in her little hut inside the place and I entered. She jingled happily once I entered, then her face dropping seeing the girl in my arms. Her eyes filled with jealousy, and her face in rage. "Oh, don't be mad. She was captured from the Lost Boys I didn't bring her. Calm your wings." She still pouted entering her hut ignoring me.

"C'mon Tink, don't be like that." She peeked out sticking her tongue out at me then going back inside slamming her leaf door at me. I sighed shaking my head setting down the girl on my cot. She was wiping her face.
"Can I go home?" Her voice was shaky now, and didn't meet my gaze. I was frozen. I didn't know what to do when a girl cried?

"Uh, do you want anything to eat or something?" She lifted her head up with a glare.

"Yes, I would love something to fucking to drink. Did you even listen to me? I want to go home."

"Well, that's kind of impossible at the moment." I said lamely and she shrieked again, not saying anything.
"Why? Whats keeping me here?!"

"Calm down, fuck. You can leave, just if you do, you'll just get caught again from the Lost Boys. I can take you to Cap'n Hook if you want?" I pointed toward the ocean.

"Isn't he like a pirate? And your worst enemy?"

"Wrong again, missy. He's just an acquaintance of mine. We talk time to time. He's actually a nice guy. He helped me make this house." She let out a groan, her expression frustrated. Okay, now I really didn't know what to do. I just watched her. Her tears flowing from her eyes, not making any eye contact with anything, just the wooden floor beneath our feet.
"Look, I'm sorry. And I never really caught your name," I scratched my head, it was awkward between us and I hated it. "I can't keep call you girl." She didn't say anything. I left her getting her water but she didn't take it either. It was so frustrating! What the hell is wrong with her? What am I suppose to do?! The only contact I have with the girl is the Indian princess, and she'll skin my head, literally. I've tried.
What do girls like? Flowers, bunnies, and pretty things. Fairies. I can do that, but I don't think Tink would let me go, so I'll go when she's sleeping. Mermaids. But those are jealous yet beautiful creatures. Trying to get me in with them. Lure you in and they eat you. I have to admit, they were pretty attractive, but I knew better. "There are mermaids.." I mumbled a bit which I saw the perk of interest hit her. She lifted her head slowly where he cheeks stained from the tear streaks. "Do you...want to go?"

"Aren't they evil?" Her brows furrowed again a bit confused. I have to admit, she's one smart, tough cookie.

"Yeah, but I can always protect you." I grinned in pride. She slightly rolled her eyes wiping her eyes.

"Then lets go." floated off from my feet. She hesitated to come near me again. She knew there was no other way, and I can see her wheels turning thinking about the possibilities. If we walked, we can get ambushed, if we flew it would be a lot safer since as the old legend goes, I am basically the only one who could fly. It was either to be caught or to face your fears. She chose to face her fears taking my hand and I flew her to the Lagoon.
I set her down beside me telling to be quiet doing a gesture by holding out my finger to my lips. I stepped floating above the Lagoon looking inside. There they were. The dangerous and beautiful creatures in their homes. I took a deep breath shouting, "Oh ladies! Guess who came to visit you?!" I saw the beautiful sirens look up with their bewitching eyes. One dared come up to the surface. I floated down back to my new friend to which I still don't know her name and she watched in awe. "Where's the rest?" I asked pretending to be in slight disappointment.

"Sleeping," She purred. She looked past me seeing the other girl pretending to look interested as she swam to the ledge. "I see your friend is in interested in us mermaids." Her face became more beautiful as I watched, but I warned myself not to get caught up with it. She was naked on her torso as it went farther down scales formed a tail was formed instead of legs.

"Why not come in for a swim?" She gestured for No Name. I took her hand before she made the mistake for falling in love with it. The mermaid shot me a glare, and I flashed another grin. She knew I was only here to show No Name the mermaids. She started to change form. I shouldn't have done this. Mermaids can look inside the others mind to change form of their recent people they had experienced with. It was a man. It was seeing No Names. It was man with blonde hair, and emerald eyes. It almost looks similar to me, but a bit smaller and less toned. "Miles," She whispered in agape.

"Don't fall for it." I whispered to her. Whoever this 'Miles' was, I didn't like him one bit. No Name started to take a step forward as the creature now a man reached for her whispering to things that started to make my blood boil in rage. I grabbed her hand back staring back in the mermaids eyes and she changed into No Name. "What is she doing?" She asked confused, and I pushed her back leaving them behind. I ignored her question grabbing No name and flying off.

It was a bad idea. Terrible idea. There was no way, I couldn't, I wouldn't and I shouldn't. I was flying back to the tree house and put her to bed as stared outside the window across the ocean where Cap'n Hook was.
I never usually go over to his place, but in this case. I think I need to. I told Tink I was leaving and forced her to watch No Name and when Tink finally agreed, I left, flying to his ship.

It was a lot farther than I thought. I finally arrived on deck where his crew had alerted him that Peter Pan had arrived. He came out escorting me to his office. It was a nice office, carpets and maps of Neverland hung. Places where he had marked and discoveries he had made. An grandfather clock stood behind his desk as it rang telling it, it was two 'o clock. Other items were up on display. Swords, and other hook shapes for his hand. Guns, and other things I couldn't describe were out. There was a giant window area that was far left side of his desk where he would gaze at it and part of it was a bit underwater where a few fish would swim by and occasional mermaid swam by minding its business. He was going to his kitchen area, where a cabinet filled with teapot sets. He picked one that was dark blue with small stars on it. He came back his hook and hand holding it and serving it in front of us as I looked around curiously. I only been in his office a few times.
Have I not mentioned Cap'n Hooks hook? Well, actually it was the alligator that took it. But it's not constantly searching for him.
"So, it brings you here today, Mr. Pan?" He poured himself a cup of tea and myself one. I respected Hook, so I ended up drinking a few cups for him to enjoy himself unlike other people going to waste. Today it was peppermint. It was Hooks favorite.
After I took my sip I sighed and I saw Hook eye me. "What?"
"Oh, nothing," He waved his hand, "Observing, so, what brings you to my ship?"

"I'm...a bit confused." I said holding my head, my mind drifting off to No Name, thinking that she's probably asleep. Hook nodded understandingly. His black hair was tied back and his feathery hat was off on his desk. He was wearing a dark blue outfit that matched his teapot set with grey eyes watching and listening to contently to what I had to say. But where did I even begin? I just couldn't spit out. "It's about the girl you told me about," once I said this his brows went up in slight surprise.
"Everything goes to plan, I saved her, and brought her to the tree house cause my other one the Lost Boys had found it." I didn't mention about the part where No Name had punched me that nearly broke my jaw, can't lose my reputation shall we? I told him everything. About how she was crying, and to cheer her up I show her the mermaid sirens but I ended up making it more worse and how it shaped into her once I got in front of it leaving before it spit out our bones.
"She's so frustrating and confusing, Hook. I don't understand it at all." I took my cup drinking the peppermint tea before it went cold basically gulping down the whole thing and Hook poured me another. It somewhat relaxed me. I was just glad Hook was someone willing to listen. I took one more sip of the tea and setting it down letting out another sigh.
"I have a theory, Mr. Pan, but I am afraid you will not like it." He got up to his feet slowly making his way to his window, admiring both sea and land. His hands were behind his back, one hold his hook carefully not cut himself. I didn't respond to him because he knew me too well. Stubborn, he would tell me. I stood up as well but didn't go to next to him. He continued looking out his window as he spoke, "Mr. Pan do you know what happens between a man and a woman?" I shook my head and he sighed as his eyes started to sadden.

"My dear boy, I pity you for not having a father for not telling you this, but I shall." He scratched his head a bit and turned to face me.

"It is called love." I was still a bit confused and Hook walked toward me putting his hand on my shoulder and his hook carefully on my other.
"Mr. Pan, I will be more clear with you." He paused a bit, hesitating but he knows he would have to tell me sooner or later and sighed. "Mr. Pan, you love the girl."
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOO! FINALLY! I finished it! I had NO CLUE what I wanted to do with this chapter. But, asdfghjkl;! I finished it. I think this is going really well. It might need some editing for grammar or more detail but I lets hope for the best. Please and Thanks.
Happy Reading~
Meagan