Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

She Just Might Be Out Of Her Mind

Ronnie's P.O.V.

"So now you're not going to answer me?" Sally laughed and I sighed as we walked back toward the venue, the only sounds filling the air around us were the clicking of her heels onto the pavement under us.

"Answer me, Ronnie. Who is she?" She more or less demanded from next to me as we neared the gate.

"I told you, Sally." I bit out and shot her a glare. "We toured together two years ago, she's my friend." I fisted my hands at my sides, becoming angrier by the minute. I loved Sally, and I really did have a lot in common with her, and I thought we had a good relationship. But, I couldn't take fighting with her. When her temper flared, she could be really spiteful, and I could already predict that she would take a few shots at Lex, since she left.

I could only imagine how it would turn out if she would say about my hot headed ex-girlfriend while she was here. I'm sure I'd be calling an ambulance for my present girlfriend.

Alexandria was by no means a bad person, but fist fighting wasn't a big deal to her, especially growing up with boys, in a place where it was acceptable to handle your problems in the street with nothing but your fists.

Sally grew up in a small town, had both of her parents supervising her well into her teenage years, and never had to worry about anyone inflicting pain on her physically. She wasn't exactly a peace keeper, but wasn't temperamental and angry either.

"Yeah." She let out a humorless fake laugh, clutching her hand over her leather jacket. "Now I see what you meant by out with the guys"

I picked up my pace, walking through the open gate as I tried to reign my anger in.

"It was all the same." I growled. "She basically is one of the guys. That's how everyone sees her." I lied as she was basically jogging into the venue after me as fast as her skin tight black skinnies and heels.

Before she spoke again, I cut her off by raising my hand in front of her as we neared a string of buses.

"Stop. We're going back to my bus and staying there until your flight back out to LA tomorrow. I'm not cheating on you, you didn't see me on top of her, did you?" I looked at her as we made a sharp left around an unknown band's bus.

"Well no, bu-" Her reaction was cut off by a yell, and before I could turn to see what it was, something smacked into my body, well it hit from my shoulders down anyway. Everything happened so fast, so fast that I didn't see what happened, but I felt it.

Whatever it was, must have been moving really fast, because the momentum kept it going, and took me down with it, and I landed on top of it. My head was spinning as the thing let out a whoosh of air. That's when I realized this wasn't a thing that was sprawled out on the grass underneath me.

It was a person. And not just any person, I noticed as I picked my head up off of their shoulder.

It was Lex.

"Get off me!" I heard Sally shriek. I looked over to my left, to see Dylan rolling off of her, and her standing up quickly. I struggled to lift my head higher, my body pulsing in pain as I heard a groan from beneath me. I looked down to see Alexandra's emerald eyes fluttering open and squinting to focus on me as I leaned up some.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly before hearing other voices inquiring the same thing behind me.

Someone answered me, but it wasn't Alexandria.

"Ronnie! Get off the hell off of her!" Sally cried angrily, her wavy blonde hair falling into her reddened face. I jumped up as quickly as I could, taking Lex's hands gently and pulling her up with me. She wobbled and clutched her side and put her head down, shielding it from the street light hanging not too far overhead. I frowned. The poor thing probably had no idea what was going on. I put my hand on her shoulder to steady her as everyone neared us. I looked around, perplexed at the sight.
There stood Oliver Sykes, Jeremy Kinnin, and Danny, James, And Ben from Asking Alexandria.

I someone yank on my arm and turned to see Sally, fuming, probably at what she just saw.

"Let's go." she growled through her teeth and attempted to pull on my jacket again. This time I didn't budge, and tightened my grip gently of Alexandria's shoulder as I felt her start to wobble again as she looked around, realizing what was going on.

"No." I spat just as venomously as I took my abused arm back. "Not until I find out she's okay." I turned my attention back to the girl, who brushed herself off and looked at me. She gently took my hand off her shoulder. She looked at Dylan, who was apologizing to my girlfriend, and to my suprise, Sally looked at him and smiled, accepting as I turned my attention back to Lex.

"I'm fine." She fixed her hair. "I'm sorry for running into you like that, we were playing a game of manhunt. Go, Ron. Have a good night with your girlfriend." She said in monotonous voice, making me wince slightly at the last part. My heart sank in my chest as she walked past me solemnly and started to talk to Oliver and the rest of the group, Dylan following her after quickly apologizing to both of us again.

I watched them walk away, before Sally took my arm again, pulling me with a lot less force than the last few times. This time, I let her.

My mind slipped into old memories from two years ago, and I realized something that almost made me stumble over my own shoes as we neared the bus.

I should've been playing with them. That should've been me running with her through the grass, laughing and having fun. Instead, I chose to punish myself.

I looked down at the back of Sally's blonde head, sighing quietly and running a hand throughout my hair with the hand she wasn't holding.

Should've, could've, would've.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you becca65, thatscalledyes, Synfulldreams for commenting on the last chapter. Feedback makes me update faster. (:
I was going for an upbeat theme, to make up for the fact that this one was going to be depressing And probably make you guys angry.
I'm probably going to do shoutouts every chapter, so comment away :D