Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

Take It Easy Baby

Ronnie's P.O.V.

"Lexi!" Adam rushed over to us and sat down next to me and wrapped his big colorful arms around his sister. I moved away, retreating back to my seat next to where everyone else had sat down. There was a couch, and I'm guessing when the doctors moved her to this room, they tried their best seeing how many constant visitors this girl had.

I smiled at the endearing scene as she returned the hug as best she could. Mattie, Jesse, and Dylan moved to sit on the other side of the bed and she received hugs from them before Ryan, Derek, and Jacky. Ron stood there awkwardly holding balloons, flowers, and get well cards from everyone. Lex waved him over and he smiled as she leaned forward to hug him, he returned it and told her he was happy that she was okay.

That was when I noticed the other three men standing in the room. They were all tall built, probably about the same size as me and Adam. They all had tattoos, and one of them had a few piercings. One was blonde, another had red hair, and another had brown hair. They were smilingly hugely, as if to contain excitement. They all wore the same thing, skinny jeans, T-shirts, and either Van:s or Nike's. Once everyone else was finished their hugs, lex looked over, her eyes brightening up instantly as she pit her arms in the air.

"Oh my God! Get the fuck over here!" The three men rushed over, hugging her and talking to her and Adam. I looked at Jacky quizzically and he just shrugged his denim vest clad shoulders.

Once they finished there greetings and hugs, they looked over at me and my band, and the rest of Alexandria's.

"This is Joey, Eric, and Leo, they're the rest of my brother's band." She smiled and they all said hello and reached out to shake our hands. Joey was the blond one, Eric was the red head, and Leo was the brunet. They all seemed nice, and I'm guessing Lex had known them for a long time, since they had been here quite a few times, but in my depression I had never asked who they were.

Everyone started to conversate happily, and I just looked at Alexandria, and we shared a look and smiled before anyone noticed. After about an hour, a doctor came in.

"Hello Miss Carson. It's great to see you finally awake." The older doctor from the other night smiled at her as the guys moved off of her bed and onto the chairs an couch. "You have some very loyal friends. They were all here as much as they could be. Especially this one." He pointed to me and I felt my face heat up. I glared at the doctor but couldn't wipe the smile off my face that I had gotten when Lex looked at me knowingly at the doctors information. Adam smiled at me afterwards, which confused the living shit out me.

Doesn't he remember what got us all here in the first place?

I snapped back to reality when I saw Lex cross her arms defiantly out of the corner of my eye.

"Alexandria, I'm afraid that's not such a good idea..." he looked at her patronizingly. Damn. That's probably just going to piss her off even more.

"Why the hell not? My lungs are fine now, right?" She raised an eyebrow. All the guys looked at each other and sighed, except for Ron, who was clueless and watched the conversation with interest.

"Well, yes. But, you should get some rest."

"I can rest on my bus. We have to be on the other side of the state by tomorrow." She shook her head at his attempt to get her to spend another night in this hellhole. Adam sighed loudly, muttering an frustrated "here we go".

"But Alexa-" The doctor started again but was cut off again by her.

"Listen, I have a job to do, just like you." She sighed, looking at him.

"You can't possibly think you can perform in your condition." He lectured with wide eyes.

"No." She stared at him blankly. "I'm stubborn, not retarted." She stated bluntly causing a few snickers, and a smile from me. "I need to get on my bus. I'll rest for as long as I can. But I can't stay here." She said sternly. The doctor gave a defeated sigh before shrugging.

"Okay. I'm going to have to right you a prescription for percocet, since you won't be taking the painkiller through your IV any longer. You'll be on bed rest for a week. Is that clear?" He asked, knot even bothering to look up to see the slight change in Lex's facial expression at the mention on percocet. Thought back as far as I could, not remembering her ever mentioning any bad history with prescription medication.

"Um, yeah, that's fine." She shrugged and sat up, crossing her legs Indian style. I didn't miss the way she cringed at her aching muscles that hadn't been used in two days.

"You sure about this?" He asked one more time. She nodded. "Alright. I'll send the nurse in with your discharge papers after the prescription is sent in." He turned and left the room.

"Hey babygirl." Mattie smiled and sat on the bed. Lex's smile went away as she held out her arms for a hug, since she had skipped him. "I'm so sorry." He said wrapping his arms around her. I wasn't exactly sure what he was sorry for, but I sure as hell wasn't going to ask.

"It's okay." She sniffles, her eyes watering as they pulled away. He whispered something to her, causing her to smile and nod. Before he had a chance to get off of her bed, all the guys started to coo and and ruin the moment.

"I don't know what he did, but awwwwwww!" Adam laughed loudly and all the other guys did as well.

About an hour later, Alexandria and I were alone again. Jesse Mattie, and Dylan went to do some late night food shopping at a Walmart close by, which she named off a number of unhealthy things to get her. Adam and his band left shortly after, giving more hugs and them telling her they were going to be on her bus whenever they weren't performing. She also explained to Adam what happened between us, leaving out the less than necessary details of course.

Adam seemed a little bit pissed at first, mostly at me for knowing him for so long and not telling him, but also at his sister for the same reason. After a while, he calmed down, and lectured both of us, making me feel like a child, even though he was only a year older than me.

He also said something that will probably be stuck in my mind forever.

"It's not like I ever want to imagine my baby sister with some guy, but if I have to, I guess I'm happy that'd it be you. After seeing the way you were when we weren't sure if she was going to be okay, I can tell that whatever happened back then wasn't a mistake. I don't know where you guys are gonna go from here, but as long as you don't fuck up, I'm alright with it."

And with that, him and the rest of his band were gone. The nurse came in a few minutes later with discharge papers and her first prescription of percocet. She was given back the clothes she wore here, and while she went into the bathroom attached to the room to change, I called a cab to take us back to venue. Lex came back out a few minutes later, her hair was somewhat fixed and she smiled at me as she put her arms into her red track jacket. I smiled back as we walked out into the hallway that would lead us to the lobby.

We walked close together, and after a few seconds our hands brushed together. I decided to be brave and lace my fingers with hers. I looked down to see the smile on her face.

"I'm fucking starving." She groaned, putting her hand over her stomach. I frowned, she hadn't eaten in two days.

I ran my free hand through my hair as we walked out of the doors into the parking lot.

"We never did go out for dinner the other night..." I trailed off, feeling embarrassed.

"Mr. Radke." She gasped, making turn back to see her eyes shining and a smile on her face. "Are you asking me out on a date?" She raised an eyebrow and laughed.

"Depends. Is anything even open?" I smiled, even though I forgot it was about 2 am.

"Well... I might've seen a Taco Bell near the venue." She smiled as we got into the cab.

I grinned at the memory of the first day we met and nodded. The cab driver asked where we wanted to go.

"The nearest Taco Bell." I replied, before leaning back and putting an arm around Alexandria's shoulder and pulled her into my side gently, being careful of her healing bones.

"I'll save you princess." I whispered and I heard her laugh softly.

I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D