Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

My Friend Has A Girlfriend And He Hates That Bitch

Jesse's P.O.V. (A Few Hours Later)

"Yo!" I tapped my fingers across the screen door to Lex's childhood home, tapping my foot restlessly on the concrete porch as I stared through the glass, seeing Alexandria get up to open the door. I took a deep breath and quickly wiped stray tears away from my eyes as she pushed the doors open for me, questioning me with concerned emerald eyes.

"Jess, what's wrong?" I stepped in the house and shook my head. "Tell me." She gently gripped my shoulders, the sudden contact causing me to jump and grab onto her faded Van Halen shirt before falling into the couch.

"Amy took everything." I slurred, feeling the effects of the fith of vodka I had drank before arriving. I saw Mattie sit up out of the corner of my eye and ask what was going on.

"She left. She left me a note, saying she pawned all the jewelry I had given her with the money from the albums and tour... she said there was someone else." I looked down and cried. "I thought she cared about me! She wanted to get a house together! Get married! Instead, she runs off to Jersey with some prick, living off of money that we worked hard for! I feel so stupid. Two years down the drain." I choked out miserably. I heard Lex inhale shakily.

"She's fucking dead." My bestfriend gritted through her teeth. Before I even lifted my head from my hands, I heard her grab her car keys off of the coffee table. I raised my head quickly to see Mattie jump off the sectional after her, cornering the fuming girl by putting his hands on the door as she reached for the handle. She swiftly turned back and glared at him and I heard him start to whisper to her. More tears fell down my cheeks at the sight of my bestfriends about to fight over my problems.

"Stop, Lex." My voice cracked as I stood up hearing Mattie growl something along the lines of "stress isn't good". I didn't catch what was said after that, but they both turned to face me with slightly softer faces. I pushed my messed up hair out of my face as Mattie let Alexandria go, who rushed towards me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry for making you more upset." She whimpered into my leather jacket. I let my arms rest on her back and took another deep breath.

"You didn't. You're always there stick up for me. I guess I shouldn't have taken that for granted, now that you may not be around." I mumbled, smelling the alcohol on my own breath. Lex's head snapped up and she glared at me.

"Don't ever fucking say that again. I will always be there for you Jesse. I love you more than my own brother. Nobody could take you away from me. Not even that skanky bitch could've if she tried. You're my bestfriend." She kissed my cheek. "Oh, and you ain't fuckin' driving home either. Don't think I can't smell the liquor on you. You're in asshole's old room tonight." She referred to her older brother, still looking up at me, except she was smiling now.

"I figured that." I nodded and kissed her forehead. "You'll be a great wife, Lex. Ronnie better not fuck up this time." I smiled, walking up the steps and down the hallway to Adam's old room. I sighed before sending Ronnie a text. I typed a short message into the small box before tapping send. With a sigh, I tossed my leather jacket onto the beanbag chair Lex had always claimed as hers whenever we relocated to her brother's room, my shoes along with it, before flopping down onto the bed. Closing my eyes, I felt the room stop spinning before drawing the blanket on the comfortable bed up to my neck, trying to concentrate on something other than the feeling on the eyes on every poster in the room staring at me as I dozed off.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

"Come on Charlie! Time to come in!" I shouted into the dark backyard, waiting at the sliding back door for the dog to come barreling towards me into the house and jumped up ontl the couch. I slid the door shut and locked it before walking through the house and up the stairs to my empty bedroom. I stripped down to my boxers before laying down and getting under the covers. I decided to check my phone one more time before going to sleep, even though I had talked to Alexandra not even twenty minutes ago, telling her I was tired and that I missed her, and talking about the wedding a little more. I frowned in confusion, unlocking my phone to see a new text message from Jesse.

Lex told me about the wedding. I'm happy for you guys. Just remember to be good to her, you ain't the only one who loves her. You're a good guy, Ron. You guys'll be happy.

I smiled before locking my phone again, setting it on my nightstand and rolling over and closing my eyes, wishing my fiancée was in bed next to me before drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

Lex's P.O.V.

"I didn't see that coming." Mattie said, exasperated as he plopped back down on the couch. "Think he's okay?"

"Hell no." I shook my head and sat down across from him. "But he will be. He's bounced back from worse. That fucking slut is still gonna get hers though. As soon as this kid's outta me, I'm gonna be takin' a little trip to Jersey." I growled hatefully, feeling not only angry and bitter about her hurting Jesse, but the fact that I had partied with this girl, talked to this girl, hung out with her, tried to bond with her because of Jesse's feelings, only for her to leave him, steal from him, and probably cheat on him.

"And the asshole she took off with." Mattie nodded and sighed. "But you can't stress about it now. And you can't go fighting people while youre pregnant, just because it's still early, doesn't mean things can't happen."

"I know." I rolled my eyes. "I couldn't have done anything anyway, I don't even know where she is."

"But you would've looked." He stated.

"Shut up." I stood up.

"I'd wait to tell him about the kid." Mattie said a little bit quieter this time. "It'll overwhelm him, even if it is with happiness." I smiled as I walked over to the steps. Putting a hand over my stomach, I told Mattie I was going to bed, an that there were more blankets in the closet if he got cold, since he had claimed the couch. I switched the light off for him and headed up to my bedroom. After entering the room, I pressed my back against the door as it shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you everyone who commented, I'm so tired, so I'll shout you out next update. As for those asking about the ending, I'll give you guys a heads up as soon as I know. I promise. As for now, I still have plans for this story. (: