Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

Oh Well, Oh Well, 'Guess I'll See You In Hell

Ronnie's P.O.V.

"So, how long will you be staying here?" Alexa asked smoothly, removing her heels and strolling through the hotel room that I was calling home for the rest of the week. We were finishing up recording our second album, and I was ecstatic about it. It was almost October, so this way I'd be able to spend the holidays with my wife back home. I already missed Alexandria terribly.

"The rest of the week. Then it's back to home sweet home." I sighed with a smile, taking my shoes off and sitting on the bed. I pulled my wallet out of my back pocket, suprised it could even fit into the jeans that were incredibly tight on myself.

Alexa walked over to the bed, stopping in front of me and bending over, sending me a view of what was underneath her low cut shirt. I felt myself drift out of reality for a moment, eying her body up and down as she opened the wallet and flipped through what was inside. She looked back up and smirked, causing me to look away quickly and finish untying my shoes.

"Like what you see?" She giggled and flipped her brown, wavy hair.

"Maybe." I mumbled and kept looking down at my shoes. I thought of all the possibilities of what could happen. When we had gotten off the plane, she asked to hangout, and it seemed harmless enough, so I agreed. Now, with all her flirting and obvious body language... I see it wasn't harmless enough.

Was she hot?

Yeah. Sexy, even.

Could I get away with it?

Maybe.

Was I even going to try?

"Who's this?" Alexa's voice broke me out of my daze, her slightly frowning at a picture she came across in one of the pockets of my wallet. I looked up and took the photo from her fingers and stared at it, a smile coming across my lips involuntarily. It was a picture of Alexandria on my back, her arms around my neck and her head titled against mine. We were both grinning from ear to ear. It was one of the first pictures anyone had taken of us, and at the time, we were just friends. She was just a friend, that I happened to be slowly falling in love with. I took my wallet back from a slightly confused Alexa, and tucked the picture away in an empty pocket.

"An ex-girlfriend or something?" She asked softly. I looked up and shook my head, smiling thankfully that that wasn't the case anymore.

"My wife." I grinned proudly. Alexa's eyes widened and she seemed to be disappointed.

No shit. She wants you to be single because she wants to fuck you.

"She pretty." She seemed to force a smile.

"Gorgeous." I corrected. I felt slightly bad for rubbing it in. But it you were married to the love of your life, wouldn't you be?

"To happiness." She pulled out her phone, snapping a picture of us in the mirror on the closet door. I smiled again and nodded, watching as she slipped her shoes back on.

"Just drop me a call if you wanna hang while you here, Ronnie." She smiled back at me, slight sadness still apparent on her face as she exited the the room, I just waved and nodded back before I heard the door click closed. I sighed again, this time with a follow-up smack in the face.

How could I possibly think of screwing her? I'm married! And for not even a month at that? What about Alexandria? I'd lose her for good! And probably my kid!

I stopped berating myself for a moment and reached for my phone, calling the one person who really understood me, Lex.

Lex's P.O.V.

"Where the fuck did you put your dishes? I'm starving!" I shouted at Mattie from the kitchen. He, and the rest of the rest of the guys were in the living room playing beer pong on the new table.

"Didn't bring any! I just ordered a shit load of food from some pizza jawn down the block though!" He shouted back.

"Didja' order me a white pizza?" I asked coming back into the living room. I went over and sat cross legged on the floor in front of the TV with Dylan, yanking on the sleeve of his white v-neck.

"Yes?" He turned and smiled at me.

"Lemme pick out the movie." I made a grabbing motion to where he was sliding DVDs onto a shelf on the entertainment center. He shook his head and got up and went over to the couch.

"Nice place, huh?" Mattie boasted from next to Dylan, putting his feet up on the coffee table.

"Yeah, wonderful." I muttered, not even bothering to look up from the stack of movies I was sorting through.

"What's wrong?" I heard his feet fall back onto the dark colored carpet, I glanced back to see the boys staring at me with questioning eyes. Before now, I never realized how similar they all looked, especially with their dyed long hair, tall lean builds, and being covered in tattoos. I considered lying and pretending nothing was wrong, but instead settled for turning around to face them and leaning my elbows on the table and blowing my bangs out of my face with a sigh.

"Does he know?" I raised an eyebrow at Mattie, nodding my head towards Dylan and resting my chin in my palms. Mattie closed his eyes briefly and shook his head.

"Know what?" Dylan flailed his arms wildly, hitting Jesse and Mattie in the sides of their heads, who in turn swatted them away and glared at him.

"She's pregnant." Jesse looked at him like he was crazy for his previous actions.

"WHAT?!?!" He shrieked. I smirked at the other two boys and who rolled their eyes at our bassist's reaction.

"What the fuck man! When the fuck did this happen?!" He sat up and flailed his arms again. I stood up and sighed.

"A little over a month ago..." I looked down, ashamed.

"WHAT?!?!" He yet again, flailed his tattooed arms wildly and shouted. If I wasn't so ashamed, I probably would've laughed.

"Dude! Shut the fuck up! The neighbors are gonna call the cops! It's like midnight!" Mattie threw his hands up and shook his head.

"Yeah, this ain't Philly, dude. You can't have riots in the middle of the block and the cops not show up. Plus, I got weed on me." Jesse folded his arms and glared at him.

"I thought you stopped smoking..." I trailed off and turned my attention to him, Dylan stepped forward and snapped his fingers in my face.

"That's not the point!" He whisper yelled, I swatted his hand away and rolled my eyes. "How pregnant are you?"

"Sit down and shut up if you want me to tell you anything." I said sternly. He grumbled out something about "bad friends" as he plopped back down in between my other two friends. I sat back down on the floor and put my chin back into palms and frowned.

"I'm sorry, Dyl... the only one I even told was Mattie... Jesse figured it out on his own... I wanted everyone to find out together." I gave the glaring boy "the puppy dog look".

"I'm always the last to find out everything." He pouted, still glaring at the coffee table and crossed his arms.

"So," Jesse titled his head and ran a hand through his hair. "What'd he do now?"

I scrunched up my nose in confusion and looked up the boys through my eyelashes. "How'd you kno-"

"It's always something Ronnie did, Lex." Mattie cut me off.

"Yeah." I mumbled and looked down. "I guess it is."

"Shut up, Matt." Jesse growled before turning back to me. "What happened?" His tone changed.

"Well..." looked back at the glossy table and smiled, unhappily. "I saw a picture of him and some girl in a hotel room earlier on instagram." I bit back an insult and looked back up at them, seeing their faces match in anger.

"When the fuckis he coming back?!" Dylan growled.

"Just when I started to like the son of a bitch." Mattie shook his head in anger. "Un-fucking-believeable."

"You just got married! He can't possibly being doing dumb yet!" Jesse groaned an covered his face in with his hands.

My frown grew at my friends words. I felt tears prick my eyes and kept my head down, sniffling here and there before they noticed long enough to stop their ranting and see my emotional state.

"No, no, no, no. Don't cry, babe. I'm sure it's not as bad as it seems." I heard Jesse get off the couch and felt his arms around my shoulders and pull me into his chest. I sniffled more and let him cradle me, inhaling the scent that had become scent familiar to me over the past decade.

"What if it is?!" I sobbed and felt two more sets of arms wrap around he, knowing without even looking up. "I don't wanna go on without him, let alone have a child!" I choked out.

"Then he's dead." Mattie spoke lowly, his head talking against mine.

"Definitely." Dylan agreed from my side.

"What about the baby?!" I wailed into Jesse's neck. His arms tightened around my thin frame.

"Then we'll all buy a house in the Greater Northeast back home and we'll all be the kids father. Jesse Dylan Matthew Carson." He laughed, his vocal cords vibrating against my tear stained cheek making me giggle at his joke. "I'm not kidding. We can't take the kid from him, but we sure as hell can take it home. Where he or she belongs. As much as you love him, and we know you do." He murmured softly and stroked my tied up hair.

"I love him so m-much!" I sobbed pathetically and gripped his shirt, letting the feeling of my friends arms around me comfort me slightly.

And while this whole conversation was happening, my phone had been relentlessly vibrating in my pocket.

Ronnie was probably trying to get a hold of me.

Probably worried.

I squeezed my eyes shut as my friends tried to soothe me, but thoughts of my husband kept rushing through my mind.

For the first time in my, life I was scared.

I had been chased by weirdos on the streets at night, jumped, attacked for no reason, lost my home, my mother, lived on the streets, performed in front of thousands of judging people, and now I was scared. But not just that....

I was terrified.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

I furrowed my eyesbrows and tapped my fingers on my knee, hearing the familiar sound of my wife's voice for what felt like the millionth time.

"Hey, it's Lex. Don't bother leaving a message. I probably won't call you back. Bye."

My heart fluttered at the sound of her voice, missing her so much, combined with my worry that she hadn't answered my ten calls so far making my heart ache.

"Not answering, huh." Ryan asked from the other side of my bed. I shook my head and looked at the floor, tapping my foot against it quickly. "I guess it's karma for flirting with that bitch." He muttered. I dropped my phone to the floor and spun around quickly.

"What?!" I growled and glared at him, balling my fist. He just stared back at me blankly. I was about to say something else, no doubt something I'd regret, but my phone beeped. I reached back down, picking it up and looking at the screen, disappointed when I seen the text wasn't from Alexandria.

From: Alexa

Hey sexc ;) wanna meet up?


I frowned at the message, not knowing what to do.

What the fuck do I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... drama drama drama.

Thoughts?

Oh, and a big thank you to X13XThePurpleEscape, becca65, thatscalledyes, and Shauna_Avenged for commenting these last few chapters. Keep it up, you guys are all amazing.