Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

Sleep With One Eye Open

Jesse's P.O.V.

"Lexi!" I heard someone shout. I thought that maybe it was a fan and didn't even bother to face the direction the voice came from. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Lex turn around and her jaw drop slightly. It was Adam, Lex's older brother, with none other than Ronnie standing next to him.

Adam grinned, oblivious to what had happened between Ronnie and Lex. I sighed as the walked closer, but kept a smile on my face since I hadn't seen Adam in a couple years.

As they approached us, I could practically feel the tension radiating off of my bestfriend. She had a genuine smile going, but her body language told me she felt otherwise.

When they were about three feet away, Adam broke out into a sprint and grabbed Lex and spun around, with her hanging on for dear life. Her sunglasses flew off and landed next to Ronnie's feet in the grass. I smiled just as Adam set her down, he was a pretty big guy. Not fat, but really tall and built. He had sleeves of tattoos exposed by his white wife beader, and snakebites just like Lex's. He had straight golden blonde hair and green eyes just like her too.

"Went a little over board, don't ya think, Asshole?" Lex grumbled, catching the breath that her big brother had squeezed out of her.

"That's what you get for being a bitch." He lightly shoved her and she glared playfully.

"I'm just kidding." He shook his head and laughed. "I missed my baby sister!"

"I guess I missed you too, retard." Lex grinned and threw her arms around his tattoo covered neck briefly.

"Jesse!" He threw his arms in the air and stepped over to me.

"Adam!" I repeated his actions and we hugged. We got into small talk as Lex took a step towards Ronnie, who still had her sunglasses in his hand.

"Oh yeah!" Jesse shouted. "My bad, this is-"

"Ronnie." Lex cut him off and Ronnie looked back at us for a second waving slightly to me, which I returned.

"Alexandria." He smiled sadly, he stared at her and she stepped closer.

"You like my sunglasses that much?" Lex raised an eyebrow and Ronnie looked down before quickly extending the hand that held them. He chuckled nervously and smiled as she took the aviators and put them back on.

"They're cool." He stated dumbly. To my suprise, Lex actually smiled and nodded.

"You guys know each other?" Adam pointed at all of us, obviously confused. I thought it would be better if Alexandria's protective older brother didn't know about everything that happened
two years ago. So before either of them could answer, I did.

"We all went on tour together two years ago. Warped tour too. We opened up for Falling In Reverse, that's how we got signed." I smiled at Ronnie, who I noticed sighed in relief, as did Lex.

"That's awesome. You guys are friends?" Adam motioned to Lex and Ronnie.

"If she wants to be..." I heard Ronnie mumble and I saw Lex's eyes widen from behind the blue lenses of her aviators. Adam raised an eyebrow. Lex looked at me frantically and I just nodded. I hoped maybe they could at least patch things up, then maybe she could be genuinely happy again.

I wasn't actually expecting her to go for it, but she always did love shocking the hell out of people. She removed her sunglasses and looked at Ronnie, who pulled his head up from staring at his shoes, just like when they had first met.

"I guess." She sighed and he smiled slightly. Ronnie held out his arms for a hug.

"Now you're just pushing it, Ron." She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes playfully and dropped his tattoo covered arms.

"Great!" Adam grinned, completely oblivious to the fact that there was way more than meets the eye going on here. "We can all hangout tonight! I wanna have a beer with my little sister! And Ronnie... um... you can watch?" He laughed and Ronnie glared at him.

"Sure." He sighed.

"You in Jess?" Lex asked and I quickly shook my head, declining the offer. "I have to Skype with any tonight or she'll walk all the way here and kick my ass." I joked and everyone laughed.

Lex and Ronnie both whipped their arms out and made the noises to match it. Adam started laughing and I smiled as they both froze, realizing they did the same thing at the same exact time.

I wonder how far this will go ...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for not updating! My email was being dumb /: but this time, I mean it. If I get 2 comments, I'll update tomorrow after school.