Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

It's Like A Freight Train Comin' Your Way

Lex's P.O.V.

"Alright, I'm leaving. Don't wait up!" I shouted over my shoulder to Jesse as I exited the bus.

"Have fun! But not too much fun! If anything happens just remember, no glove, no love!" He shouted back, in between laughter.

"Eat a dick asshole!" I retorted, glaring at the bus door as I turned around and slammed it with as much force as I could. I turned around, doing a once over of myself, looking at my outfit for the night. I sighed as I fixed my white tank top with the Philadelphia Eagles logo across the chest, skin tight acid washed skinnies, black leather jacket, green low top converse, and black stud belt one more time. I tried to stop my trembling hands as I fixed my short side swept bangs and ran my hands through my long blonde and black hair.

I trudded though the grass towards Falling In Reverse's bus, inhaling the night air deeply at a sad attempt to calm my frazzled nerves. I imagined what was waiting for my me, and smiled slightly at the thought of my older brother anticipating my arrival. I thought about it again, and remembered Ronnie was as well. I groaned at my stubborn anxiety and shoved my hands into the inside pocket of my leather jacket and pulled out my cigarettes before taking one out of the box and lighting one, taking a long drag and replacing them. I exhaled and stopped for a second, to marvel at the starry black sky. I sighed again. Scolding myself for being nervous in the first place.

"You're a fucking idiot. Stop it, just calm down."

"Have you always talked to yourself, or is this new?"

I nearly jumped out of my skin as I turned around, almost colliding with Ronnie's chest, who's hands flew to my shoulders to steady me.

I looked up into his big brown eyes, which were filled with amusement, and what could've been mistaken as hope. Before I got too lost in the chocolatey orbs, I shoved him and glared, causing him to stumble back and looked at me incredulously.

"What the hell was that for?" He asked, raising an offended eyebrow ahaha he stepped forward again.

"You scared the living fuck outta me, Ron!" I sighed closing my eyes as I took a drag of my cigarette. "What're you doing out here anyway? Aren't you supposed to be waiting at your bus with my brother?"

"I went for a walk, what's it you?" He smirked, pissing me off even more.

"Alright, Mr. Creep face. Let's go get my brother." I stated sharply as I turned around and started walking in the opposite direction.

"Creep face?" He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he picked up pace to match my speed.
I rolled my eyes as he laughed.

"Yeah, you like to sneak up on people, for all I know, you could be stalking me."

"Yup, I do it mostly so I can watch you undress, nice choice of bra yesterday." He winked and I stopped dead in my tracks. I gawked at him and he just chuckled and kept walking.

"You're an asshole." I grumbled as I followed him to the bus, where my brother was waiting.

"Believe me, I know." I looked back and grinned. I glared as Adam walked over to meet us.

"Drop dead." I snorted, causing him to put his hand over his chest and his eyes widened.

"That hurts!" He pretend to be offense as I walked over and linked arms with my brother.

"It was supposed to." I mouthed back as we started walking to the bar.

"So, you ready for a beer with your big brother?" Adam looked down at me, grinning widely as Ronnie caught up and fell into speed with us as we left the venue.

This is gonna be a long night
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry! I don't really have an excuse, other than sometimes real love is more important than fictional love <3
But I'll make up for it, I promise!