Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

Hey Sweetie, I Hope You're Good Tonight

Mattie's P.O.V.

"Honey, I'm home!" Dylan shouted as he opened the door to the bus.

"You're weird." I sighed and followed him, shaking my head as I dropped the bags that held the many thing we had bought at the mall that day.

"Hey sexy!" Jesse grinned from the couch. "Oh and Dylan... you're here too." He made a disgusted face and I laughed.

"Fuck both of yous. I know I look good." He retorted, flipping his dark brown hair girlishly.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I mumbled, walking over to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of brisk.

"Mhmmmmm." Dylan snapped his tattooed fingers in my face, pulling back before I could punch him in the arm.

"Where's Lex?" I flopped down on the couch opposite from Dyl and Jesse.

"You actually just missed her." Jesse said, not taking his eyes off of the TV screen that occupied his game of Call Of Duty. "She went out with Adam for a beer... or five. Who knows when it comes to them." He shrugged and I raised and eyebrow.

"Adam's on this tour too?"

"Yeah, we ran into him and Ronnie earlier, at a signing." My heart stopped.

Ronnie

I gritted my teeth and tried not to furrow my eyebrows as I felt a surge of rage run through me.

"Whoa." Dylan's grey eyes widened from his spit next to Jesse. "How the hell did that go?" He took a swig of the beer he took out of the hidden cooler we had, since we weren't supposed to have alcohol on the bus until tour started.

"Pretty good, surprisingly." Jesse nodded as he paused his game. "I expected like World War Three or something, but they were pretty civil. Maybe you could even call it friendly." I felt my face heating up, not in a blush, but in anger.

"I'm guessing he went with them?" I gritted out.

"Yeah, I think so." Jesse took a drag of his joint and leaned behind the couch to open the side window. "Adam invited me too, but I just wanted to hang here."

I got up, feeling furious. I know I didn't exactly have the right to, but something told me this wasn't a good thing for me, as if it wasn't obvious already. I walked into the back area where the bunks were located and frowned at the sight before me. There was a picture on the wall, of us. We were all standing in front of Lex's house. Lex had her arms around mine and Jesses' waist, and Dylan was standing on the steps behind us with his arms out forward, leaning on Lex's shoulders and giving the camera the finger. We were grinning, and we all were young. Lex's hair was short and black, making her tanned skin and green eyes seem a different shade. My hair was almost to my shoulders and waved out. Jesse was still blonde, and none of us really had any tattoos. It was our second year of highschool.

I smiled sadly and dove into my bottom bunk. I shoved my face into my pillow and kicked off my shoes, before falling into a restless sleep.

What's wrong with me? Am I not good enough?

Lex's P.O.V.

"Here we are!" Adam grinned, turning back and looking at me and Ronnie.

"Oh boy, isn't this gonna be great." I muttered and rolled my eyes. Ronnie snickered and I resisted the urge to punch him as we walked into the bar.

"Two Budweiser's and a bottle of water." Adam leaned over the bar as Ronnie and I sat on the stools next to him. The bartender nodded and bent down to retrieve the drinks. He straightened back up and handed Adam and Ronnie the bottles of beer, and me the bottle of water. I laughed as Ronnie and I switched drinks, the bartender staring at us in confusion. I looked over at man and laughed, who sent an easy going smile my way. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Ronnie's shoulders tense as he glared at the oblivious bartender.

Adam just shook his head and opened his beer, taking a long sip after clanking the kneck of the bottle with mine. I followed suit, and four beers and an hour later, I decided it was time to go, considering we had our first show tomorrow.

"Alright bitch, I'm gonna head back to my bus before the boys destroy it." I hugged my brother and he smiled.

"I'll walk with you, I gotta get going too." Ronnie got up and stretched his long leather jacket-clad arms.

"Bye guys, we can meet up after our sets are over." Adam smiled and I nodded. Ronnie and I walked out of the bar, savoring the quietness of the night, opposed to the music filled bar.

"So, you guys are headlining too..." Ronnie trailed off, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his black skinny jeans and looking at his feet as we walked back to the venue.

"Yeah, coincidence, huh?" I lit a cigarette and looked straight forward.

"I guess." He sighed. "I think it's because you're really talented." We looked at each other at the same time, him offering a small smile, which I returned.

"Same goes for you." I said as we resumed our previous walk. "You've been through a lot to do what you love, I guess it's only right that others love it too."

"Thank you. Like really." He nodded and smiled as he looked straightforward, his brown eyes holding true happiness. "It means a lot to hear things like that, and I'm happy you see it that way."

"No problem, it's just the truth." I nodded and took a long drag of my cigarette. "As long as we're being honest, I thought this was gonna be awkward."

"I'm happy that it wasn't." He smiled again as he held the gate to the venue open for me, I stepped in front of him and he followed, letting the gate go after us.

"So am I Ron."

So am I...
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go. <3