Status: Completed. (Sequel Maybe? Not sure.)

Minutes of Accidental Escape

"come pick me up.."

“Are you ready?” Joanne Mitchell asked her friend, Hazel Eckhart.

“Are we going to kidnap him?” She asked innocently.

“No, Haze! I just want him to come with me to the hospital.” She said. Joanne knew he might refuse to come with her, but she wanted her brother to meet his favorite drummer on his birthday. So she decided to try it and do anything for him.

“Okay, okay! So I just sent someone to drive you to the hospital right?” she finally agreed to contribute.

“Why don’t you drive for me?” Joanne asked.

“Remember when I failed driving test and didn’t get my drive license?”

“Right…” Joanne kind of forgot it “So what car that will take me to the hospital?”

“Umm… Pontiac Montana. You know, my dad won’t lend his car to me so I asked my cousin, Greg.”

“That’s fine. Now I’m going to the venue now with a cab,” she said as walked out the house. “Don’t forget to wait for me in the hospital!” she added. And Hazel just put her thumb in the air.

The gig was over twenty minutes ago. Joanne stood alone in front of the stage, where the band played. People walked away from the venue and the crowd began to decrease, as the day getting dark. Joanne sneaked into backstage, her eyes started to scan the place; looking for the blond guy. Then her eyes locked by the blond guy who was wearing a plaid shirt, stood with two others.

“Um.. Hi?” she awkwardly said hi.

“Yes? Do you want to take a picture? With me or Dan?” the baby face guy asked. Joanne believed that the name is Max Helyer.

“I actually have something to talk to Dan-“ Joanne breathed in, she was nervous a bit. “is that fine?”

“Sure. You can talk here.” the blond guy said, whose name is Dan Flint.

“Sorry, I can’t talk here. Can we talk there?” Joanne pointed at some random place, outside the venue. She feared if he would say no. Inside of her screamed ‘please’.

“Alright!” Dan said. She let out a breath.

“Cool,” She replied. Dan gave Max high five before he left him. They walked out there as had a small conversation.

“Here we are,” Dan said. “Oh, I still can see my tour bus from here. It’s good.” He mumbled. “So, what do you have to tell me?”

“Okay, so my brother is a big fan of You Me At Six. He got ymas posters all over his room, from the old to the recent ones. And the merch, he bought every single official merchandise that your band released. But you, you inspired his life. And he even started to play drum years ago because of you.” She finally said.

“Wow,” Dan looked amazed. “I never thought I would be a reason for someone I don’t know so well. I need to meet your brother.”

Jo was surprised that Dan wanted to meet her brother. “That is cool. Today is his birthday actually. It would be an unforgettable present for him.” She stopped for a while. “But he’s in the hospital. He got into a car accident days ago. I was glad he was alive, but he broke his leg.”

“Well, I can go to the hospital, but…”

“but what?”

“You have to bring me back to my lads before our next show, which is on the next 4 days." Dan joked.

Jo let out laugh, “It won’t take that long, unless you want to stay in hospital with my brother.” Joanne didn’t think that Dan would come with her, but apparently Dan offered himself to visit her brother. Nice lad, eh?

Joanne told Dan that they would be going to the hospital with a Pontiac and Dan was more than glad to wait for the ride. As they both waited, Dan took Joanne to his mates and he told them about almost everything Joanne told him. Once they were done, they went back outside and saw a Pontiac so they went straight in.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you like what you read, then why don't you let me know what you think and subscribe it? =3
S U B S C R I B E and C O M M E N T ?? =]
Thanks for reading :)

xo