Status: Completed. (Sequel Maybe? Not sure.)

Minutes of Accidental Escape

"If one drink can make tonight slip my mind, then I should drink up.."

When Dan and Joanne got in the car, the driver and someone in the passenger seat looked each other. Their faces looked confused.

“You must be Greg, right?” She guessed. “And, why did Hazel don’t tell me that you bring along your friend?” She asked innocently. But none of them answered, so she just shrugged her shoulder.

As the Pontiac moved forward, Dan and Joanne had a small conversation. Joanne told him that she actually didn’t know much about his band. She even only knew one song, it was Liquid Confidence. And if it wasn’t because of her brother, she wouldn’t know his band at all. And Dan laughed, he was enjoying her company though. Then Jo looked forward, paid attention to the road. There was a T-junction, and the car turned to right.

“Greg! We should turn left! This is not the way to Carolinas Medical Center!” Joanne said.

“Chill down, girl! We got another way, right Greg?” said Greg’s friend as he smirked. Greg only nodded his head.

“Okay, whatever! Just get me to the hospital!” Jo said.

After more than forty minutes, the car just didn’t seem will take Dan and Joanne to the hospital. Joanne never thought that it would take more than twenty minutes and it made her bored. She started tapping her feet. It was getting louder and louder.

“Damn, stop that!!!” Greg’s friend yelled at her, with those eyes glared at her.

“Sorry,” she apologized.

She stopped tapping, but she just couldn’t sit still more than fifteen minutes. Now, she was checking out the car. She looked to every edge of the car until she found plastic full of pills.

“OH GOD, WHAT IS THIS?” her voice surprised everyone in the car.

“F**k, couldn’t you speak in normal tone? I’m driving here.” Greg looked mad.

“Are these even legal drugs?” she asked once again, whispered. This time, she really surprised everyone in the car. Greg even hit the brake suddenly and the car stopped.

“JUST DON’T TOUCH ANYTHING!! YOU HEAR ME?” Greg’s friend told Jo.

“Wait, could it be?” Jo just thought anything that could happen.

“Bloody hell, you must be drug dealers.” Dan was shocked.

“Greg, does Hazel know?” Jo asked as she tried to calm.

“Who the hell is Hazel? And my name is not Greg!! Not even close!!” Greg, or the one who Joanne thought he was Greg, started to drive again.

“Then who are you?!” Joanne was panicked knowing that she and Dan were in the dealer drugs’ car.

“YOU JUST GOT INTO MY DAMN CAR LIKE IT’S YOUR OWN AND NOW YOU ASKED WHO WE ARE. REALLY?” the guy on the passenger seat got real angry.

Joanne was so scared. She started to shake. Dan noticed it and got closer to her. He grabbed her hand to calm her down. “It’s alright, Jo!” Dan tried to convince her. But she just looked so terrified. Then he got an idea. Dan started humming Liquid Confidence, and it made the guy on the passenger seat chuckle.

“Who the hell sing when they are going to die soon? This is hilarious!” Greg guy added as he laughed out loud.

Dan Flint just started singing, in the very low voice. It was like he’s mumbling under his breath. But he caught Joanna’s attention. So he just continued.

If one drink can make tonight slip my mind, then I should drink up so I can forget that I have lived my life. You are an example of better things to come.But I’ll find some other way that lead us somewhere fast. You’ve gotta wait--” then he stopped. Joanne looked at Dan, she realized that Dan just made up his own words.Did he just tell me that he’ll find a way to get out of this car? She asked herself.

“Do you want me to continue the song? Or did my voice sound so terrible?” He winked his eye. She finally understood.

“No, please. You were terrible.” Joanne felt much better. She didn’t know why, but she just believed him.

“Thank you,”

“You, love birds! Stop whispering! This isn’t a romantic scene!” Greg guy told them.

“Don’t be so jealous, Jill! Let them be happy before we really kill them both.” Greg guy’s, or actually, Jill’s friend said, without any suspicion.

“Shut up! No one is going to be killed.” Dan said, sounded more serious than ever. No one replied but the guy in the passenger seat glared to Dan and Joanne. Joanne just squeezed Dan’s hand. “It’s gonna be fine,” Dan mouthed.

It was silent, for almost the next twenty minutes, until Joanne’s phone started ringing. Joanne saw her phone screen, it was phone call from Hazel. Jill’s friend were glaring at her, gave her command not to answer the phone. Dan could see that they both feared if Joanne would pick up the phone. So he grabbed her phone and gave it to Jill, who was driving. While Jill and his friend got the phone, Dan unlocked the door and opened it fast.

Didn’t expect this escape, Jill and his friend were surprised. Dan hugged Joanne with his right arm, but Jill’s friend got Jo’s right hand. She tried to let go and Dan helped her. Used his strong feet, he kicked the guy in the chest then jumped out of the car which running so fast.

Dan and Jo both fell hard to the road. They could hardly make a move but fortunately the car didn’t stop to catch them.

Dan tried to move his body, he crawled to get closer to Joanne, who seemed in so much pain. “Where does it hurt?”

“I am not sure if I broke it, but my knee. It’s hurt. And do you think my arms will be alright?” as she showed her both arms which were bleeding.

Dan looked surprised with what he saw. “Oh, I’m sorry to make you jumped out of the car.” His voice was weak.

“That’s okay. I’m not the only one who got hurt here.” she said. “Hey, your head is bleeding too!” she added.

“Really?” Dan asked as his hand tried to touch his head.

“DON’T TOUCH IT!” Jo shouted, made Dan stop what he was doing. “Wait, I got this!” she said as she took her handkerchief to cover the wound.

“Why don’t you use your handkerchief for your knee?”

“Can’t you just not complain and say thank you instead?” Jo glared.

Daniel giggled. “I am sorry. Yeah, thank you!”

Joanne smiled. But it faded as she started to speak. “…but where are we actually?” They both looked around, confusedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you like what you read, then why don't you let me know what you think and subscribe it? =3
S U B S C R I B E and C O M M E N T please?!