Status: Not as active as I want it to be.

Falling for My Brother's Bride-to-Be

Eric hadn’t exactly planned on falling for his brother’s bride-to-be, it just…sort of happened. Eric and Ambie were friends for a short time a few years ago and they figured that after that they’d never meet again, but when they are thrust back together when Eric is bestowed the job of finding a perfect bride for his step-brother.

Avery was the total opposite of Eric. Avery happened to be known as the pretty boy who was your usual Casanova but was pretty much completely clueless to a girls’ feelings. And Eric, well, he was your usual quiet guy, the nerd, the shy one, the one who hadn’t fallen for a girl as of yet or had one fall for him, so he was a bit slow in these types of things. And last but not least, there was Ambie, your typical ambitious wild child with easy-going parents that let her do whatever she pleased and whenever she pleased. She was a girl that was once so into rebellion that once she changed, it seemed almost as if anything were possible now – pigs could fly, there was snow in Egypt, and who knows even money would be falling out of the sky soon.

And sure Ambie was so not Eric’s type and so much more of Avery’s type – which was why Eric thought of his feelings as nothing serious – what they say is true: Sometimes opposites do attract.

In this story, these three different characters come together to go on an adventure filled with love, sacrifices and the teachings of how sometimes even if you’re not sure about something or you’re too shy to speak up, at some point you have to or else you’ll end up losing the one thing that you love the most in the world.

A/N: This story is based on one of my favorite Indian movies: Mere Brother Ki Dulhan ~ My Brother's Bride. Most of the plot is the same & I DO NOT OWN ANY OF IT! NOR DO I OWN THE CHARACTERS THAT PLAY THE PEOPLE IN THE STORY!

ENJOY! =)
  1. Falling For My Brother's Bride-to-Be 1
    This was probably it, it was the part where they were never getting back together again.