‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

You've Got to be Kidding Me

"So when are you going to move back home?" Paul asked as we walked along the beach. The kids were back and Sam and Emily's with Emma and Seth.

"I miss waking up next to you, falling asleep next to you, having you help me with the kids, and so much more, but I don't trust you full enough to let you around the kids twenty-four-seven. Tomorrow you may stop by and see them for a couple hours. They miss you and Sam is getting annoyed by them. If you really want to gain my full trust you well have to prove it to me. I want to trust you again, I really do, but it a little hard when you completely lost it," I said.

"I understand," Paul mumbled, clearly hurt. I glared at him.

"You seriously thought I would just jump back into what we used to have after a couple weeks? Well, you've got another thought coming. I was just getting close to allowing you to see the children. I'm not going to move back home until I fucking trust you again. You do realize that I fucking hate swearing and you are pissing me the fuck off. I honestly just want you to wait until I'm ready to move back in. I am not ready and that is that. You need to understand that. I'm just thinking about what is best for me and the children. I better get back. Carson will need me soon. You can stop by tomorrow to hang out with the kids, but it just means that I trust you enough to see them, not spend the rest of forever with them. You can't just expect that. I love you, but you can't just think that that can change everything," I said, basically repeating what I said in my first rant.

"I'm sorry, Bay, but it is lonely at home. I feel like the house is huge for just one person," Paul complained earning a glare from me.

"I just said that I hate sleeping alone and you complain about the house? You need to just give me some time, if you keep this shit up, I will reconsider the invitation for tomorrow," I threatened.

"I will stop," he said.

"You better. Do you know if anybody has told Embry yet?" I asked.

"Told me what?" Embry said, all of a sudden right next to me.

"That we don't like how Emma seems to be stringing you along," Paul covered for me.

"Stop lying," Embry said.

"I am not lying. Emma has a boyfriend and she just keeps hanging out with you," Paul said.

"Yeah, she is sending you the wrong messages," I chimed in.

"I know she does, but I can't help it. I love her and every time I'm with her I just feel alive. I missed her. I probably should have followed her, stopped her from going. I should have gone to visit her sooner than I did. I should have kept in touch with her," Embry said. Paul and I looked at each other when he made the comment about visiting her sooner.

"You visited her?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was at a party. She was drunk and I wasn't as drunk as she was. We went back to her hotel room and we had sex. I left before she woke up and I don't think she remembers any of it. I remember every detail," Embry said.

"You had sex with her?" I asked a little shocked.

"Yes," he said looking embarrassed.

"When did this happen?" I asked, hoping it wasn't too long ago.

"Three months," he said. I looked at Paul immediately.

"Have you told her yet?" Paul asked.

"No, I am waiting for a good time," he said.

"You should tell her soon," I told him.

"Okay," he said, before leaving us.

"How far along is she?" Paul asked.

"Three months," I said.

"You've got to be kidding me," he said. I nodded my head, not liking the news I have just been told.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took so long for me to get this chapter out! I've been busy with college. I hope you enjoyed it!

Comment, subscribe and recommend!

-Hailey