‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

I Need to Leave, so Just Drive

"Why're you throwing up Em?" I sighed and looked away. "Are you sick?" I bit my bottom lip and took a leap of courage. I shook my head lightly. "T-then what's going on?" I saw something flash in his eyes. "Emma, are you p-pregnant?" He stuttered out. I could see his body shaking, shuddering in anger. "You're pregnant with his kid." He took steps back, he tried to breathe. I could see his fists clenching. "I-you- he fucking knocked you up?" I closed my eyes and tears rolled out. I could practically feel his anger in the air. I was terrified to open my eyes and see him as a giant wolf.

"Sam!" I yelled. I was scared, Embry was going to phase. He was going to hurt me and my baby. When I heard loud footsteps I opened my eyes. Sam had his muscular arms around Embry and he was doing his best to pull him out of the bathroom and away from me. My heart didn't stop going a mile a minute, and my eyes were glued shut again soon. I tried to steady my breathing, I knew this wasn't good for the baby.

"Emma!" Leah yelled, searching for me. I held my knees to my chest and rested my head on my knees.

"I'm in here," I barely whispered. I knew she'd hear me, wolf senses and such. She gasped and quickly ran into the bathroom. "I'm scared for my baby." I mumbled and tears slid down my cheeks.
"Come on, I'll take you to Carlisle, I'm sure he'll be able to reassure you." I nodded softly and Leah helped me up. We walked in silence down the stairs and past all the boys looking at me with guilty eyes.

The car ride was silent, and when we arrived at the Cullens, I let Leah do all the explaining. "I told you Bella, werewolves weren't safe." Edward said slightly jokingly. I noticed her sigh and roll her eyes.

"I'm sorry if this is rude, but may I say something?" Bella shrugged. "It's not exactly like you're any safer. You still have the ability to lose your temper and control." I mumbled softly and then followed Carlisle into his personal office.

"Alright, so we'll just do an ultrasound and then we can run any tests you'd like. Does that sound good?" I nodded and bit my lip. "Is it okay if Leah leaves?" I nodded, I knew vampires made her uncomfortable. "What happened from your point of view." I sighed and closed my eyes.

I told him what happened. I told him how it spiralled out of control, "I've never been really afraid of anything physical, like never been afraid to get hurt or die. But I was scared, and I was scared for my baby too. And I'm still scared." I closed my eyes and tried to hard to not cry.

"Emma," I groaned. "Would you prefer Sierra?" I shrugged, tears not stopping for anyone. "Sierra, you need to just relax. You're okay, your baby will be okay. Embry still loves you, and so does Devin." I glared at him. "I know those are not the two people you want to be thinking about, I completely understand. But you need to relax, so think about anything good, anything happy, and and lay down."

I did as told and laid back in the chair. I thought about Embry and I. I thought about our first date and then other dates flashed through my head. I smiled softly to myself, I felt my heart slowing down. sHe lifted my shirt slowly, his hands were freezing. I don't know what I expected. He rubbed even colder gel on my stomach and he began an ultrasound. "Why do you have all of this stuff?" I asked softly, trying to relax.

"When Bella was pregnant with Renesmee I bought it." I nodded. "What're you thinking about that's relaxing you?" Carlisle asked me. I blushed and averted my eyes. "Edward knows your thoughts, just remember that." I chuckled and closed my eyes.

"It's nothing dirty. I was just thinking about when Embry and I had a lunch date at the beach. Well, I mean it wasn't a date because I have a boyfriend, we were just - you know hanging out. Because we're friends now. Just friends. That's it. Nothing like-" Carlisle cut my babbling off with laughter. "I'm trying much to hard to explain myself when I'm doing nothing wrong." I put air quotations around 'doing nothing wrong.' Carlisle stopped moving the transducer and looked up at me.

"You still love him and you feel guilty. I understand. And I know you don't want to hear it, but you need to make a desicion. Do you want to be with Embry or Devin? Dragging them both along with a string will hurt everyone." I sighed and looked away from him. He was right. “I know this isn’t my place at all, but it would be better for the baby to be with his father.”

I should really listen to the 372 year old vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
asdjlfahsflajk I had a very nice authors note written out but I lost in when i tried to submit & that's annoying.

okay, so have a lovely week or two until the next update(:
i love you alll, please keep reading and commenting!
xoxo
tiffiny