‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

This is Sorry for The Last Time

I woke up and it was like a flashback to my teen years, waking up in Embry’s overheated arms every morning. “Fuck,” I groaned and somehow managed to slip from his arms. I hurried to the bathroom, only to be greeted with last nights meal. In the middle of the night, I woke Embry up and forced him to help me make food.

“Please?” Embry groaned and softly grabbed my face.

“You’re so lucky I’m completely in love with you, you little shit.” I smiled widely and kissed him slowly. “Mm, I’ve missed the hell out of this.” He murmured, pulling me closer. My stomach growled, causing me to laugh and pull away.

“Come on, the baby is demanding it.” Embry groaned and grabbed my hand. He led me down to the kitchen and opened the fridge. “Can I have some bacon?” I mused, Embry looked up at me- obviously shocked.

“No.” I pouted and wrapped my arms around him. “No, that’s not going to work.” He defied. I glared up at him and decided to switch techniques. I started to kiss his neck. “Okay, nope. No bacon, you’re a slut.”

“I am not!” I lightly slapped his arm. “A muffin will do.”

“So you’re a lesbian slut.” I spun around wide eyed and shook my head at him. “Go on,” he prodded, lightly pushing me out of the kitchen.

“Asshole.” I muttered and walked away. He soon caught up with me and abruptly decided to carry me up the stairs.


After everyone had gone from the kitchen this morning, Bay approached me while I was eating my Lucky Charms. "Emma, why did you forgive Embry so quick?" Bailyn demanded. I looked up from my cereal and looked around. They guys, Leah and Emily were gone. The area was clear.

"I know he didn't mean to hurt me," I explained simply, with a small shrug. Bay didn’t look convinced, nor did she look pleased.

"Really, just like that?"

"Yeah," I responded shortly. I wasn’t really in the mood to fight with her. I’ve already gone through enough stress on the baby.

"So I should have forgiven Paul right away?" She asked me. I groaned and turned towards her before deciding on an answer. She’s being irrational.

"You should have forgiven him sooner than you are.”

"I think you are thinking for yourself and not for your child," That set me off.

"Oh, and you were thinking for your children when you left Paul?" I snapped, standing up and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yes, I was. I also thought about you and your unborn child," Always an answer.

"Really because to me and everybody else it just looks like you ran away,"

"I ran away? That is a likely thing for you to bring up since you basically ran away," She bellowed, stepping closer. I pursed my lips and held back the tears.

"That was different," I defended.

"How so? You and I got into a fight and you just left with no explanation. You didn't just leave me, but you also left Embry who just found out you would never be his again,"

"Fine, I ran away for stupid reasons, but your reasons aren't much different," I agreed, and looked away from her.

"You really think that? I have four children to take care of and a pregnant sister who asked for help. Would you really want to put six people in danger? I do love Paul, but the choice I made was to protect my family and keep my husband from doing something that he might later regret. Though he does regret what he did to me.”

"Embry regrets it too," I muttered through clenched teeth.

"You do realize that you have a boyfriend, who is the father of your child, right?" Obviously I fucking realize this, Bailyn. Thank you for your genius input you pompous bitch. You always have to be right, don’t you sis?

"Yes, and he isn't here right now is he," I should not have said that.

"You're right and whose fault is that?" She pushed and pushed.

"Mine, I didn't want him here when I told you. I know that you don't like him and I thought that it would be best if he just wasn't here,”

"You didn't want Embry to meet him." She declared. No. She’s wrong.

"I will always love Embry, but I have to be with Devin, for the baby!" I exclaimed, shifting my stance.

"You don't seem so sure," I took a deep breath, but I knew I couldn’t stay. I turned abruptly and stormed out of the house.

"There you go again, running away," She yelled out at me.

“Fuck you!” I belted. I knew she couldn’t hear me, I’d already walked out of her earshot. “Fuck you! So much for caring about your pregnant little sister. I’m going to have a fucking miscarriage because you, you evil bitch!” I screamed. I knew I was being irrational, and my words only fell from my mouth because of rage. I would be a very unpredictable wolf.

“Embry?” I mumbled into my phone.

“Hey princess, how are ya?” I took a deep breath, and tried not to cry.

“Awful.” I practically sobbed.

“Oh my god, Emma. Where are you?” I sighed and looked around. “Please, please tell me you’re not in the woods.” I quickly told him no, and described my surroundings. “Don’t move, baby.” Embry must’ve said that instinctively. I hung up the phone and sat down on the side of the road. I was somewhere between Sam’s house and the beach. I just didn’t know where.

“Thank god you’re okay.” Embry pulled me up and held me in his arms. “What happened?”

“What am I doing?” I groaned, pulling from his grip. “I have a boyfriend and I am pregnant with his baby, why am I doing this? Why have I kissed you and slept next to you and, and flirted with you?” My jaw trembled as I spoke, the words falling harshly on him. “I’m sorry.” I shook my head and backed up.

“Okay. Okay, um- I’ll drive you home and I’ll never talk to you again.” He murmured through gritted teeth. My heart broke in a million pieces, but I knew I was doing the right thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay I'm sorry updates take so long. Both Hailey and I have had writers block, but we both want to try updating faster. I'm really sorry. Please don't give up on us!
please comment& recommend & subscribe!
xoxo
tiffiny