‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

Catty Fights and Long Nights

Blake and Devin fly in today. I'm still mad at Emma, but I need her to help Emily with the kids.

"Emma, Paul and I have plans today; can you help Emily watch the kids?" I asked.

"Yeah, whatever," she said. I was wearing a dark red sweater and skinny jeans with cute heels that have a bow on the side.

"Thanks," I said handing her Carson. She rolled her eyes, but took her. She seemed a little depressed and I hadn't noticed Embry around lately. If those two were in the same room neither of them would look at each other. Something has definitely gone on here.

"Emma, we will be back soon. See this as a practice. I've talked to Emily and she agreed to watch the other three if you take care of Carson," I said.

"Whatever," she said. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. She is being such a brat right now. She needs to grow out of this soon. I walked away to find my husband.

"Are you ready?" he asked when he noticed me.

"Yes, let's go," I said grabbing his hand and going out to my old vehicle, the Ford F150 and climbing into the driver's seat.

"Why can't I ever drive?" he asked.

"Because I miss driving her," I said making him hand me his keys.

"We can get you a new vehicle if you want, the minivan kind of sucks," he said.

"You have no idea," I said.

"You're right, but if you want a new car we can get one, but first we better go and get Blake and Devin from the airport. You and I can get you a new car another day," he said. I sighed as I drove toward Port Angeles. I really want that new car.

I finished driving to the airport and parked the truck. We got out and went inside to wait for their plane to arrive.

"Bay?" I heard somebody ask. I turned around and saw Devin and Blake.

"Blake, it is nice to see you," I said hugging him and glaring at Devin. This bastard is the reason my little sister is pregnant.

"You too, I really missed your cooking," he said. I smiled, always the charmer.

"I miss her cooking too," Paul said. I hit him and glared. They don't need to know that we are fighting.

"What they are going to find out when we get back to La Push," he said. I sighed.

"What is going on?" Blake asked.

"Paul and I aren't living together at the moment," I said.

"Oh, Bay," Blake said before hugging me again.

"Why does everybody take her side?" Paul mumbled, making us all laugh. I noticed that Devin hadn't said anything to me yet.

"Because Bay is a strong woman, but when something goes wrong a girl needs all the support she can get," Blake said.

"That's right," I said fist bumping Blake.

"Well, let's get going. I really want to get back in Paul's truck," I said. We all headed out to the truck, me in the driver's seat and Paul beside me with Blake and Devin in the backseat.

"Bay, I thought this was your truck," Blake said.

"It was, but when I had the triplets it didn't make sense to have a huge truck with three car seats in the back, so I ended up getting a minivan. It is the ugliest thing ever and whenever I get a chance to drive the truck I run with it," I said.

"How many kids do you have?" Devin asked, finally saying something.

"Four," I said.

"Holy crap, hopefully Sierra doesn't want any more kids," he mumbled.

"What, not ready to be a father?" I snapped.

"Bay, enough," Paul said. I glared at him and decided to keep driving while trying to ignore the jerk who sits in my backseat.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, updating for Hailey!
sorry it's been so long! I am so sorry!!
my update will be out by tomorrow or the day after, I'm sorry!
xo
tiffiny