‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

Something Inside Still Feels Wrong

The last couple days had been tense between Bay and I, as well as with Embry and I. I didn't want to not talk to him anymore, I didn't want to cut off ties- but I had to. I was deciding what I wanted to eat for breakfast, when Bay decided to speak to me

"Emma, Paul and I have plans today; can you help Emily watch the kids?" She had the nerve to ask something of me, without even apologizing for the way she had acted.

"Yeah, whatever," I muttered, I thought it was obvious how much I didn’t want to talk to her. I didn’t need her on my ass, I have enough pregnancy hormones and stress. I don’t need more shit to deal with.

It wasn’t like I had any issues with watching Bay’s kids, and if Paul had asked I wouldn’t have cared. I was just extremely angry with Bailyn, and I’m being immature and I don’t care.

"Thanks," She said, handing me Carson. I rolled my eyes, but took her. I pushed a smile through, making Carson giggle. It seemed like smiling was getting harder and harder to do, these days. I missed Blake and Devin, and as much as I despise admitting it- I missed the hell out of Embry.

"Emma, we’ll be back soon. See this as a practice, I've talked to Emily and she agreed to watch the other three if you take care of Carson," I said. I didn’t need Emily to help me fucking babysit.

"Whatever," I muttered lowly, turning away. Carson giggled again when I pecked her cheek, she was so cute. When I turned around again, Bay was gone.

After putting Carson down for her nap I decided to sit in her room and write some songs, I didn’t know what else to do. I felt uneasy about just leaving her in her room alone, I, myself, hate sleeping all alone.

“Oh, sorry. I didn’t know you were here.” I looked up to see Embry awkwardly standing at the door. I shrugged and looked back at my paper.

“How are you?” I shrugged again and didn’t look up. “Sorry I even tried.”

“Wait,” I called out, desperation painted all over my words. Embry slowly entered the room again. “We have to be quiet, because Carson’s sleeping, but do you want to hang out? Nothing more than just sitting on the floor, chilling.” Embry couldn’t contain his grin as he nodded obnoxiously and scurried to the floor.

We hung out for about forty-five minutes, talking in very low whispers, before Carson belted out crying. I rushed up and tried to make her stop smiling. “Pick her up,” Embry whispered in my ear, obviously amused. His hands rested lighting on my hips as he stood behind me. I reached down to pick up Carson, and her tears went away and she gave me a large, gummy smile. I chuckled and lifted her from the bed.

“We’re back!” I heard Paul yell loudly.

I gasped and said in a kind of high pitched voice, “oh my gosh, just in time!” Embry was obviously trying his hardest not to laugh his ass off. “Shut up Embry,” I said in an equally high pitched voice.

We both headed slowly downstairs, playing with the baby as we walked. I looked over at Bailyn, only to see both Blake and Devin standing behind her, wearing devilish grins. I bit my bottom lip and handed Carson to Bay.

Closest to me was Blake, so I grabbed him. I needed Blake so bad, my best friend in the entire world. Above everyone, including Bailyn. We hugged for what felt like forever, until Devin lightly rubbed my arm. I pulled from Blake and quickly moved to Devin. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. I could feel the baby kicking as he pulled me closer to him.

I’d forgotten anyone else was here, including Embry, until I heard Embry push past us and mutter something. Something along the lines of, “I’m fucking out of here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi~~
Thank you for the recent comment! I'm soooo sorry it's been like two months and aslkfghjab I'm so sorry. I think we're going to try to update faster.
I'm starting this Paul Lahote story as soon as I finish two others, what should my female main characters name be?
leave us some comments you beautiful people~
xo
tiffiny