Status: On going.

Crossbow Hearts

Feeling Better

I woke up slowly, I seemed to ache everywhere. I was aware of someone holding me close. The heat from them was a comfort. I felt warm and safe, but it felt wrong. I shouldn’t feel safe, because we’d never be safe. I saw I was in a cell and a sheet had been put up for privacy. I began to turn to sit up and the arms tightened.
“Jamie?”
“Daryl….what happened?” He sat up looking down at me.
“You passed out, I-I’m sorry. If Merle and I,” I smiled and put my finger to his lips.
“Daryl it’s ok, I push to much, I tried to do too much and I should never have done what I did.” He moved my hand to his cheek I let my thumb glide across and watched as his eyes closed and he sighed contentedly. He moved a hand to my waist and leaned down to press his lips to mine. I moved my arms to lock around his neck holding him to me kissing him long and hard. I felt my stomach tighten with anticipation. His hands pushed my vest up, his calloused hands rubbing against the skin over my stomach, skipping over my bandaged bite mark. I lifted my arms for him to pull it over my head he licked his lips before placing soft kisses over my the tops of my breast along my collar bone and up my neck. I couldn’t stop the whimpers that escaped my lips. He slowly made his way back down kissing as he went, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them off. I went to sit up and rid him of his clothes, but he stopped me quickly taking his clothes off and then he was above me again. He was gentle, completely different to what I expected. Every touch set my body on fire. It had been so long since I’d been with someone. His kisses were like feather touches and made my body quiver with anticipation. He leaned up from me locking his eyes with mine.
“You ready for this?” I nodded leaning to up to kiss him. He brushed my entrance before pushing in. I gasped as he filled me up. He kissed me swallowing my moan. His eyes turned darker, his hands digging into my hips. He didn’t take me gently the gentleness from moments ago vanished as he pounded in to me, hard and fast taking my breath away. I wrapped my legs around him as he grunted like a man possessed. He let out his pent up sexual frustration pounding into me and all I could do was hold him tight and enjoy the moment. As I felt my orgasm take over my nails dig into his back muffling my scream in his neck. He pushed into a few more times before grunting his release and collapsing on top of me.
He slid off of me on to his side before pulling me close. I wrapped my arms around him resting my head on his chest, my heart was beating fast and I felt lighter than air. He kissed the top of my head before resting his head on top of mine. He pulled the rough prison sheets up around us.
“I think…I love you Jamie.” My chest swelled at hearing the words come from his lips.
“Love you too Daryl.” I yawned falling asleep.
I woke later and found Daryl still out his arm across my stomach. He looked so peaceful laid there. I slipped from under his arm and put on my clothes. My knees felt a little weak and I smiled afterglow still had me. I walked out of A-Block and to the cafeteria.
“Hey Jamie, you feeling better?” Andrea asked. “We heard you passed out. Alice said exhaustion.”
“Yeah I’m good, I was just so tired.”
“I can tell you slept a day away.” She smiled, I felt the light blush colour my cheeks.
“Oh ho ho, this is just too good.” Merle chuckled walking in and sitting down with me and Andrea.
“What are you talking about Merle.”
“Isn’t it obvious?”
“Merle shut up.” I said trying to brush him aside.
“No tell me Merle.” I blushed harder, Merle would definitely not let up.
“Sugar tits got lucky.” Andrea looked blank for a second and then a wicked little smile appeared on her face.
“Oo you sly little minx. Was he any good?”
“Hey I don’t need to hear this.” Merle said clapping his good hand over one of his ears.
“Well move along, time for girl talk.” Andrea winked.
“Well I best get going, I’m sure Caleb is eager to see me.”
“Oh come on Jamie spill! I need all the juicy gory details!” I stood and started moving away.
“A lady never tells.” I winked and walked outside. The exorcise yard actually looked crowded, what with our people and then the Raiders to boot. We had our own little community going on. And even though I knew the threat of the Woodbury and the Governor was ever present I felt at last things would work out for the best.
“Jamie! Jamie! You’re awake!” Caleb shouted running towards me and flinging himself at me.
“I am little man.” I smiled lifting him and holding him tight. He quickly wriggled free yanking on my hand he pulled me back inside.
“Come on lets go see the baby!” I smiled and followed him inside and to the infirmary. Dale laid asleep on one bed, he was a live and looked like he would survive. And on another laid Lori with a cot next to her with her baby asleep.
“Hey Lori how you doing?”
“I should ask you that, I’m sorry about…”
“It’s fine, I’m doing good Lori. So the baby?” I asked looking to the little thing in the cot. Caleb stood by the cot looking in at the baby.
“Is a girl, we called her Judith. You can hold her if you want.” I smiled and lifted her from her cot. She stirred and looked up at me. She was so cute. Carl came charging in moments later.
“Hey Jamie! Jamie let me hold her!” I passed her carefully to him and watched as he cradled her.
“He’s good with her. “
“He is he’s a great big brother. I know he’ll take real good care of her.” I nodded in agreement turning to look back at Carl and Caleb who was hovering. I noticed Daryl in the door way and smiled and that’s when Judith started to cry. Carl tried to rock her, but it didn’t stop her. Daryl moved and took her gently and rocked her carefully and she quietened almost immediately.
“That’s it little ass kicker, you sleep.” A ghost of a smile hovered on his face. He set her back in her crib and she was asleep.
“We’ll leave you be Lori.” I smiled taking Caleb’s hand and walked out.
“Hey Jamie, Daryl when are you going to have a baby? Cos I want a little baby sister too, just like Carl has.” I didn’t know what to say to that.
“Maybe we will, someday little man. But right now we got to look out for the those bad guys from Woodbury.” And with that Caleb seemed satisfied. I couldn’t help wonder if Daryl actually meant it or was simply saying it. But one thing was for sure, we couldn’t consider it right now with an attack from Woodbury imminent.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it was short but it needed to happen and I thank you for your patience I hope it was worth the wait :D As always thank you for the reviews and all my new followers :D