Status: HIATUS AND MAJOR REWRITING

Voices Carry

CHAPTER EIGHT

Louis’ eyes went wide as Harry’s lips were now touching his. He stood there, Harry’s arms pinning his wrists to the wall and his lips forced to Louis’.

Was this happening?

For as long as he could remember he ached for this moment. For the moment that both of them, sober, would be in this position.

And he was not going to let it go to waste.

Louis pulled Harry to the bed, their lips not parting from each other. Louis landed on his back, pulling Harry right on top of him, furiously.

They took a break for a mere second, staring at each other. It was like, with their eyes, they were asking each other for permission to continue.

It was given.

Louis reached up, quickly trying his best to unbutton Harry’s shirt with his trembling hands. He soon gave up, yanking a few buttons off and pulling the shirt right off of Harry.

“I’ll fix it later,” Louis smirked, making Harry laugh loudly.

“You better,” Harry placed his hands on Louis’ lower half, looking right at him with suggestive eyes. “Yeah?”

Louis’ eyes lightened, a bigger smile spreading right across his face.

He had been waiting for so long for Harry to touch him like this. It was like a miracle.

He simply nodded

Image

“Remember last year?” Louis and Harry lied in bed, Harry’s finger trailing in circles on Louis’ chest, while he leaned on his side, propping himself up with his elbow. “The night you went to the hospital.”

“How could I forget? I basically got my death sentence that night,” Louis groaned, not sure what Harry meant by bringing this up. “But what about it?”

“The party...we came up here and-”

“Yeah, I remember...”

They sat in silence, neither of them knowing what to do or say.

“I heard you that night...and I’ve been carrying it around with me all this time, wondering if you meant it or if it was just because you were drunk.” Harry sighed, feeling the anxiousness in his stomach.

“And if I meant it?” Louis stared at him, his eyes pleading for Harry to feel the same way or at least say something he wanted to hear.

But he didn’t say a word. He simply smiled and leaned over, pressing his lips against Louis’ again.

They pulled away, smiling right at each other. “I can’t believe this is happening.”

“Yeah?”

“I wanted to tell you all the time...tell you how I feel...but I’ve been scared.” Louis sighed, resting his head back down against the pillow. “I was scared that it would ruin everything. The band and...”

“And?”

Louis let out another sigh. “Us.”

“Oh...”

“I was afraid that if I told you that I loved you...it would ruin everything we have. Our friendship...I just...Feeling this way is hard.”

Harry pushed himself up a bit and positioned his body over top of Louis. He smiled sweetly before lying down completely on top of him and placing his arms around his neck and his head above Louis’ shoulder.

“Nothing is ruined...because I love you too.” Louis’ body stiffened as he wondered if he heard right. “I’ve been struggling with these feelings for so long now and I’ve been trying to convince myself that they weren’t real, because I was afraid too...I was afraid that you only told me you loved me because you were drunk and that you only thought of me as ‘one of the guys’.”

Louis’ hand trailed up Harry’s leg before it crossed with his left one and they were wrapped around Harry completely. “You’re not just one of the guys to me.” He lifted his head up just enough to give Harry a quick kiss and smile. “I love you.”

“I love you too,”

“Listen...I’m going to go get something downstairs. I got you something,” Louis smiled and sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed. Harry laughed and wrapped his arms around Louis’ waist.

“You didn’t have to get me anything. I have all I need right here,” Harry nuzzled his nose against Louis’ bare back.

“Well too bad,” Louis turned to look at him and pressed his lips to Harry’s again before standing up and walking to the door.

Louis’ hand grabbed onto the door frame as he stumbled a bit.

“You okay?” Harry started to get up, but Louis shook his head.

“I’m fine. Just a little headache.” Louis smiled, reassuring him. “I’ll be back in a minute,”

Harry sat back on the bed as Louis left. An awkward feeling washed over him and he wondered if he should have gone downstairs with him. He decided against following him and leaned back onto the bed, smiling ear to ear.

It had happened...and the voices were gone. The voices that judged him and told him he was wrong for the way he felt weren’t there anymore. He felt like he was free. Free to do what he wanted. Free to tell whomever he wanted.

Free to be with Louis finally.

But he couldn’t help but feel scared at the same time. He knew that with this new feeling would come a new fear. A fear for their friendship and a fear for the band and the rest of the boys. If something were to happen...if he and Louis were to fight or anything then what would this mean for the band?

“Louis, what the hell? What’s taking so long?” Harry called out into the hallway as he headed down the stairs. “We really need to talk, Lou.”

Harry walked into the kitchen and his eyes fell upon the most horrible thing he had ever witnessed.

Louis laid there, his body shaking and his eyes rolled back into his head. Harry’s heart dropped as he slid next Louis, holding his head in his lap as he shook vigorously.

“LOUIS?! LOUIS CAN YOU HEAR ME?!” Harry tapped Louis’ cheeks, trying to get him to come to. “Louis, please!!” Harry cried, cradling him. “Don’t do this to me! You can’t do this to me! Just hold on!! HOLD ON!!”

....
....
....

“911, what’s your emergency?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait again, guys. I've been busy that I haven't had time to write. But here's a new chapter. Now I know...I know I promised smut. But every time I write the scene it just doesn't feel right. Like it feels rushed and just not flowing very well. BUT I PROMISE THERE WILL BE ONE BEFORE THIS STORY ENDS. I just need enough time to write the perfect scene and I hope you guys aren't mad! lol Anyway, please let me know what you think. I knowwww it's short and sucks and blah. But I hope you like it anyway. Comments are appreciated and so are subs and RECOMMENDATIONS! :) Love you guys!