Status: Crossover fic. Hope you enjoy it.

Brand New Day

Prologue: New Blog Post

He stares at his computer for a while at the empty text post, trying to figure out what to write. He has done a vlog (a video blog) before but he figured he would try to write this time. Dr. Horrible sighed and ran a hand on his face. "This is harder than it looks," He spoke to himself. After a while, he began typing. It was slow at first but then began to quicken as thoughts began to process for the introduction.

Have you ever realized one day that maybe it will be okay? Maybe one day you’ll be back to the way you were…maybe one day you’ll change for the better, maybe one day you can become someone you dreamed of being and to become that achiever you have dreamed of. Maybe all the hate and torment you have received in the past can finally fade away and maybe, just maybe, you can be happy for the first time in so long. Maybe all that you have done in the past, whether it’s good or bad, was worth it at the end of the day.

Then again, you realize what if it’s not okay? What if you won’t get better? What if you just give up on everything? What if you just become the loser you’ve been told that you are for the last God knows how many years? What if everything wasn’t worth it after all and didn’t live up to expected hype it was supposed to? My story is upsetting…heartbreaking…not sure if I will finish this blog. Not sure if I will break down and cry and be a wimp like the corporate tool that was Captain Hammer. Captain Hammer is the former hero who looked and became like a baby by crying and screaming for his mother because he experience pain for the first time; Moronic, egotistical, narcissistic asshole.


He had to stop himself for a moment when berating Captain Hammer, corporate tool. He could go on for hours and hours about him but this was an introduction post. He should try to keep it simple.

But I swore to myself, I swore that I won’t feel a thing. I won’t be sad or happy or anything among those lines. I’d be stone faced most of the time with a smirk appearing here and there. I also swore NOT get attached to anyone ever again. These have been promises that I have been keeping the last three years: what I swore to myself, my own word and yet…yet I did found someone. Someone to be by my side. Someone to made be better. I know, right? Who on Earth could make a villain better?

I'm getting a bit ahead of myself so let's start from the beginning.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The name is Dr. Horrible and welcome to my new blog. I am a proud member of the Evil League of Evil, I hold a Ph.D in Horribleness and I have accomplished many heists and there will be many more to come. The world is still a mess three years later and I'm the one who will rule it!

...Okay, I'll tell the truth. My real name is Billy Harris. I accidentally got into the league. Well, I've always wanted to be in the ELE but, not the way that I did. I swore on my last blog I won't feel a thing anymore and so far, it was going very well on my part.

Then I met him a while ago. Lets just say life hasn't been the same since.


He hit the post button and saw it popped up on the homepage. He had his fingers crossed the new blog would go well this time around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay first post or rather the prologue to what's ahead. Hope you liked it :)