We meet, at last.

Four

I didn’t need to be told twice. I let her down on her feet, took her hand and walked back to our bus. The door was still open. I let her step in first, I hopped on behind her and closed the door, locking it. She turned around and her lips immediately found mine. She stood on the top step, I stood on the bottom so we were eye level. She ran both hands through my hair, I sneaked my arms behind her back, hugging her tight and letting our bodies collide once more.

My jeans were suddenly too tight and the realization of what was happening hit me hard. I broke the kiss and we stared into each other’s eyes, panting.

“Wow,” I said, pushing her back so I could climb the few steps. She just looked at me, smirking.
She pressed herself against me, slipped her hands under my t-shirt and kissed my neck.

“Fuck.” I hissed, tilting my head to side. Her lips on my neck felt magical. Shivers ran down my spine once again, making me weak in the knees. I felt her smiling against my skin. I cursed even louder when I felt her wet tongue teasing me and her teeth biting me. My breath was heavy. My hands stroke her back and travelled all the way down her body. I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to me. She rubbed her body against mine, her hips on my hips, and the friction created made me moan out loud.

I picked her up and laid her gently on the couch. I crawled on her and my lips immediately found hers. Our tongues were dancing again and her hands were tugging at my shirt. We removed our clothes slowly, enjoying the foreplay, our lips separating only if strictly necessary. I caught her eyes wandering over my body and she looked up at me, biting her lip, with a slight blush of shyness on her cheek. I kissed her softly as my hands easily found a way to remove the rest of her clothes, leaving only her panties on.

I stared at her perfect body, I caressed her softly and I felt her tensing up. Her eyes were closed, her mouth opened in a small ‘o’. I leaned down and licked her nipple quickly. She arched her back, clearly taken aback. I licked her again and sucked softly, caressing every inch of skin my hands could reach. I could feel her tense up even more when my hands brushed against her inner thigh. Something clicked inside my mind. I suddenly knew why.

“Fuck.” I stopped, looking into her eyes. “You’re a virgin.”

She hesitated. “Does it matter?”

“Yes!”

She didn’t say anything, but kept staring at me, occasionally rubbing her hand on my arm. I let my eyes wonder over her body. Her curves, her hair. She was perfect. Her legs were slightly spread and she showed no embarrassment, nor did she try to cover up. She was mine. And I was hers.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead. “Are you scared it might hurt?” I whispered.

“A bit.” She said, caressing my chest.

“I don’t wanna hurt you. Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, we can – FUCK!” I almost yelled when her hands found their way to my hard-on and were now teasing me, gently stroking above the fabric.

“I want you to be my first, Joey Richter. Take me, now, and keep me for the rest of our lives. I am yours.”

Her voice in my ear, mixed with the sensation of her hand moving on my underwear gave me a massive explosion of butterflies in my stomach and an urge to be inside of her.

“I love you,” I growled before leaning down and kissing her passionately. She kissed back with such force and passion that I finally began to uncover the sexy woman hiding inside of her. Her hand slipped inside my pants and her fingers closed around me. I accidentally thrust my hips forward. She kept moving her fist and I found it hard not to moan out loud. I was getting harder and I wanted her.

I easily removed her panties and, as we kissed, I stroked her sensitive spot with my hand. She moaned loudly in the kiss and arched her back. She wrapped both arms around my back and pulled me closer. I stroked her again, making her moan once more.

“You’re so wet…” I growled. Her eyes were closed, her head thrown back, her neck exposed. I took that chance and kissed her neck just as I stroked her again. Another loud moan.

“You’re quite the screamer, are you?” I murmured.

“Joey…”

I slowly began to enter her with my finger, watching her carefully. She stared back at me and nodded slightly, to which I went all the way in. I shut up her moan by kissing her full on the mouth and we went back to making out as I slipped another finger inside of her. Her hands were everywhere. On my neck, on my chest, on my back, on my arms. Everything I was, belonged to her.

She bit my bottom lip and whispered: “I want you, Joey… I want you so bad.”

“How bad to you want me?” I said huskily, moving my fingers out and back in.

“J-just do it!”

I kissed her lips. “I’ll take it slow”, I reassured her. She nodded and I prepared myself.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I entered her slowly. I was so hard that even that little movement made my stomach flip. She had gone silent.

“Are you okay?” I whispered. She nodded and I began to move gently, grasping her hips.

“Joey…” she moaned, and encouraged me to get faster. The way she said my name made me want her even more. I leaned down on her and kissed her softly, hugging her waist. She caressed my back. I thrust gently at first, growling in a low voice and kissing her neck.

“F-fuck baby, you’re so tight.” I muttered as I pushed all the way in once again.

She moaned and I kept going, gradually faster and deep, forgetting then how to be gentle and thrusting harder. We abandoned ourselves to our instinct.

We were moving together now, our bodies so close and wrapped up together that I didn’t know what was mine and what wasn’t anymore. We were one. One body, one soul, one heart. Nothing else mattered, nothing else existed. We belonged to each other.

We made love and it was rough, it was hot, it was sexy. My thrusts were far from gentle and her moans were loud, turning me on even more. She moved and twisted below me, I felt her tensing up and I knew we were both close. I threw my head back, panting.

“Joey!” she moaned once more and we came together. I let my body collapse on hers, thrusting a last few times. We were sweaty and panting, our chest were rising and falling in sync.

“Damn, Emma.” I breathed out.

She put a hand under my chin and kissed me passionately. I rolled off of her and laid beside her on the small couch. She smiled, breathless, and snuggled closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist in a protective way and kissed her forehead.

“I love you,” I whispered.

“I love you, too.” She said. We enjoyed the silence of the tour bus for a while, listening to our breathing, lying naked next to each other.

“Thank you, Joey.” She said suddenly.

“What for?”

“Loving me.”

My heart melted and I kissed her softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was so difficult to write. I've never written a scene like this before, I hope you enjoyed. :)
I don't know if it will be continued.