Help Me Live

believe what you want to believe

[[Jade's p.o.v]]

I was almost asleep when i heard mikey say: "your beautiful and dont let anyone ever make you dout[sp?] it. ever." and he kissed my for-head.

I guess i was really happy to know the someone in this world thinks im beautiful, but then i felt something different when mikey kissed my for-head. I dont know what it was but i know its not good, but i cant help but crave for more.. humm..

====x=====x======MORNING===x=x========xx==============

"hey j-babe" gerard said to me as i walked in to the living room.

"hey.. g-babe" i whispered.
Bummer i lost my voice. i thought

"no voice? hum must be from last night and you crying" he srugged

"i'd rather not talk about that" i felt something form in my throught and tears pirced my eyes.
'I guess im not over it yet' i thought.

"not over it yet?" gee asked me sitting down with coffee

i nodded my head and stole his coffee

"HEY!! thats not nise missy!!" he said and pouted

"you'll get over it" my throught is hurting.

so i got up, kissed him on the cheek, a way of thanking him of everything and went to go get mikey up.

-------Gerards p.o.v----------

UH!!! JADE JUST STOLE MY COFFEE!! NO SHE DIDNT !! IT IS SO ON!!!

"HEY!! thats not nise missy!!" i pouted

"you'll get over it" she barly said.

she got up and kissed me on the cheek, i froze.

'WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!' I thought to myself

She got up and went to get mikey i guessed but i am still confused about the whole 'j-babe kissing g-babe'

humm....but JADE? hum...i kind of liked it =X

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[mikeys p.o.v]]

I heard some one come in and pressure on my bed.

"mikey-kins wakey-wakey sleepy head" jade whispered.

"why are you whispering?" i grunted

" i lost my voice because i kind of over did it on the crying. i havent cried since like i was 5" she sounded like her throught hurt.

"come." i put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her in.

She smiled and complied.

"so....the coffee for me?" i smiled and she handed it to me, she knew i was going to steal it any way.

"thank you babe" i smiled and drank the whole thing

"AHHHHHHHH.! great coffee" i smiled at her.

we were about 5 inches max away from each other.

"you know what im in the mood for?" i asked her

she shuck her head no so i just started to tickle her

"im in the mood for a 'Jade million smile'! thats what im in the mood for!" i sat ontop of her.

"AH!! MIKEY NO!!!" she whispered screamed. she was laughing so hard she started crying.

"you know you love it" i smiled and stopped and just sat on her

"are you going to get up?" she asked still smiling.

"nope" i smiled back at her.

"hummm.." she flipped me over and started to tickle me.

"AHH JADE!! AH!! NO.. IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..AHHHHH!!" i was laughing like jade was ealier.

"thats what you get" she sat on top of me now.

"ahh.... im stuck under the covers that are killing me!!" i faked paniced

"ah!! no me too!!" she said

"ahh!!! the blanket is coming over me!!"

"ahh!! me too!!" she said and jumped beside me.

i pulled the blanket over us so we were under it.

"heyy" i smiled at her

"heyy your self" she joked.

"you smell nice.. what is that? MY COFFEE?" she joked again

"i do believe. its a new freguence[sp?]" i joked back.

"ahhhh.. i dont want this to end" she put her head in the cruk[sp?] of my neck and hugged me. i hugged back untill something jumped on us.. and to me it hurt like a bitch!!

"OUCH!! WHAT THE FUCK?!" me and jade yelled at the same time. i flipped the blanket over to see who it was, and what do you know!? it was FUCKING FRANK.

"nice.... now leave" i said and tried to put the blanket over jade just started to tear silently and hugged me tighter so i hugged her tighter.

"what that fuck mikey!? not when mom and dad are home!!" gerard came in at the wrong time... it looked like me and jade we.. well use your mind on that one..

"what? bestest friends cant hug any more?" i smirked at him and hid under the blanket with jade smiling at me weakly.

"YES!!" ray said as he popped in..

"MIKEY! YOUR WEARING FUCKING BOXERS AND JADE IS JUST WEARING A T-SHIRT WITH UNDERPANTS!! WHAT DO YOU THINK I MIGHT THINK!!" gerard said.

"shit.." i mumbbled as me and jade looked down at each other and started laughing like we just inhaled laughing gas.

"whats so funny? i feel so left out" bob said as he walked in.

"jade and mikey were getting it on before frank jumped on them." ray said like he heard it before.

"DUDE!! SCORE!!" bob said high-fiving frank..

"dude nothing happened." i said to them

"okkkaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy..believe what you want to believe but we saw you" ray said.

i guess this pissed of jade because she just screamed

"GUYS!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!! WE DID NOTHING!! GOD!!! YOU MAKE ME SOUND LIKE SOME SORT OF FUCKING WHORE!!" then she paused she sighed and smaked frank again, "THATS FOR LAST NIGHT YOU FUCKING PRICK!! DONT YOU EVER EVER LOOK OR EVEN BREATH THE SAME AIR AS ME EVER AGAIN!! YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO SAY WHAT YOU SAID TO ME FRANK FUCKING IERO!! NO FUCKING RIGHT!!!!" ans she left in tears.

"way to go guys!" i said giving them death glares and ran after her.

she was about to walk out the door when i saw her.

"JADE!! WAIT UP!" i said but it was to late she was out side, in a shirt and underwear...

'uhhhh!!' so i ran out after her in my boxers and caught up with her.

"UH!! WHAT HE DID TO ME LAST NIGHT!! HE SHOULD EVEN BEEN THERE!! NOW MY WHOLE FUCKING DAY IS RUINED!! UH!!" she was yelling as she was running.

and let me tell you.. she is a freaking fast runner.

"JADE!!" i yelled and pulled her arm to make her look at me.

i put my free hand on my knee and tried to catch my breath and she just looked down at me, i looked up at her and BAM!!!