Help Me Live

im sorry jade

[[jades p.o.v]]

What can i say? im fucking pissed and need coffee, so me and Matt went to StarBucks and got some.

"so.. how do you know mikey?" he asked me

"oh.. we are like the best of friends" i smiled

"oh..okay. im suprized he doesnt remember me" he shrugged

"how do you know mikey?" i asked confussed

"oh.. i use to be in a band with them, i screwed up. they kicked me out. no hard feelings i would have done the same thing" he took a sip of his coffee.

"humm.. i guess he didnt actually look at your face" i guessed

'I wonder what the guys are doing right now.' i thought as i finished my coffee.

"where to next?" Matt asked me.

"i have no idea. i guess my place? is that okay?" i asked him

"sure. i dont care" he smiled at me, and to be nice i smiled back.

------
at the way's house
------

"MIKEY!!!!!!! IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IM OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED YOU GUYS TO RE-MEET SOME ONE!!" i yelled
as i walked in.

"god! can you be any louder!? god damn it woman!" frank yelled back down the stairs.

"frank?" i asked him
"yea?" he looked at me
"shut up" i said and went to go find mikey

I went all over the house and heard yelling from the kitchen

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" ray yelled to matt

"im here with jade" he replied

"get out of my fucking house. and stay away from jade you prick" bob sneared

'What the fuck is happening? matt should not be yelled at like this' I tought to my self.

"what the fuck guys!?" i yelled at them while i came down in my own cloths with a jacket and my purse ready to left for my date with matt.

"you are not going out with him, im sorry jade. im not letting you" gerard said to me

"good, because i dont i asked you. matt come on we are leaving" i said as i walked to the door.

"JADE! i said you are not going with him." gerard yelled at me

"what the fuck is with you people!? arent you suppose to be friends and crap like that?!" i snapped at him

"we were untill he fucked with everyone and became a fucking prick. he's fucking crazy." ray snapped back.

"god you guys! tell mikey in fine. i'll be back later. that is if you cool down. I'll just call." i yelled and walked to the door ready to leave.

"no i dont think so. sit" frank said and grabbed my arm and made me sit down on a chair.
"now.. matt you leave." he pushed matt out the door and locked it.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? ARE YOU PEOPLE ON CRACK OR SOMETHING!? I just lost my chance with him!!! How can you people be so heartless!? what the fuck is wrong with you people!? im never ever going to forgive you! god! its going to be because of you im not going to have a fucking boyfriend! GOD! is this what you want for me!?" i screamed, i was kind of crying to.
Hey if your 'friends' kick out your date for no good reason and you liked the guy, yea i think you might be a little ticked.

"We did it for your own good j-babe" gerard said to me coming in for a hug.

"fuck off! all of you!!" i ducked and ran to the bathroom
"I HATE YOU ALL" and locked it.

I sat in there for about 5 minutes and then looked at the window.
'Im going to go out with matt one way or another. and they cant stop me.' I thought to my self as i opened the window.

"JADE?! YOUR HOME?! WERE ARE YOU!?" mikey screamed.

'Fuck, mikey.' i thought i looked around for an excuse.

"ah. im in the bathroom. taking a shower. and then dyeing my hair! i'll be in here for another....6 hours!!" and climbed out the window.

"WHAT?! I DIDNT HEAR YOU. WHERE ARE YOU?!" mikey yelled again.

"fuck. i should have turned on the water" i said to my self

I picked up my phone and called matt and told him to pick me up.

'I hope the guys will forgive me. I just want to learn whats so bad about him, from his side of view.' i thought. i saw someone in the window and was sure they saw me.
It was frank.
He was shaking his head and ran out the door and grabbed my wrist again.

"FUCK FRANK! LET ME GO!!" i screamed i started to kick him. he still wasnt talking so he just picked me up and put me on his sholder.

"FRANK! LET. ME. THE. FUCK. DOWN!. NOW!! MIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!" i screamed for mikey. he might help me.

"FRANK!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" mikey yelled as he walked out the door towards me.

"she jumped out the window to see fucking matt. so i came out and stopped her." he shrugged and readjusted me on his sholder

"ouch" i said and started to kick and hit him.

"LET ME DOWN!! IN NOT A PEICE OF FUCKING MEAT HERE!!" i screamed at him

"frank let her down. i'll take care of this" mikey said, he sounded sad.

"THANK YOU!" i yelled but frank just dropped me on the ground. hard.

"ouch! mother fucker!" i said and tripped frank.

"ah! you know what? im not going to help you ever ever again! get raped ! i dont care any more!!" frank yelled at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG!? HE USE TO BE YOUR FRIEND?! ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT SHALLOW?!" i yelled back.

"no.. he was the shallow one" mikey said.

"what are you talking about?! can some one tell me please?!" i yelled.

"fine. but dont get mad at me, this isnt might not be what you want to hear though." mikey sighed.

"i could never be mad at you mikey-kins. your my best friend. now can you tell me please?" i asked him.

"okay well, matt was one of our best friends untill he -" he got cut off from a car coming to a halt infront of me.

"get in the house Jade" mikey said to me

"what? why?" i asked and then felt a arm around my waste.

"what the fuck?" i said and looked down it was matts.

"JADE RUN!" mikey screamed as two people came out of the car. i tried running but matt held me back.
"get in the car jade. we are going out on our date." he slurred, hes drunk as hell.

"matt, i want to go with mikey. can you let go?" i asked him

"get in the fucking car bitch!" he screamed and hit me.

"ouch! MIKEY!!" i screamed as matt dragged me in the car.

"JADE!! NO! JADE!! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ! LET HER GO!! JAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDEE!" mikey screamed fighting to get to me.

"MIKEYYYYYY!! MATT STOP!!! MATT LET GO OF ME!! MIKEYYYY!!!"i screamed as matt came ontop of me.

"shut the fuck up you whore.!" matt hit me again.
"now get in the back, were leaveing" he said and pushed me to the back

I hit the window and tried to get out, i was in panic.
'Matt is kiddnapping me. and hurting me. oh dear god. hes going to do more isnt he?!!' i thought and started to cry and scream and kick, hit, anything to help me get out.

I found a latch and pulled on it. the door opened and i fell to the ground.
"BITCH!! GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!" matt screamed and kicked me and hit me untill i couldnt move.

But i didnt stop on thing. I kept on screaming out to mikey

"MIEKY!! MIKEY!! HELP ME!! MIKEY!!!!!!" i screamed as matt picked me up

"JADE!! JADE HOLD ON!! IM ALMOST THERE! KEEP ON FIGHTING HIM JADE!! JADE!! NOO!!" mikey was screaming out to me.

Gerard,ray,bob,and frank were fighting the other people from the car.

"JADE!" mikey screamed and punched matt.
he dropped me and i ran to mikey.

"mikey!" i screamed and he hugged me.

"get in side now." he said and i didnt asked any questions.

"BITCH! IN THE CAR! NOW!" matt kept on screaming. he grabbed my arm and twisted it.
I screamed out in pain.

"MATT!! STOP!!" i screamed as he dragged me to the car by my hair.

"your going to be mine. not fucking fag mikey's" he snapped at me.

"SOME ONE!!" i screamed out.

"JADE!" the guys screamed after they fought off everyone else. there was only 2 other guys. and 5 some what strong guys can so totally beat up 2 drunk fucks.

"AH!! MATT STOP! YOUR HURTING ME!!" I screamed out now. tears blocked my view.

"MOTHER FUCKER! I SAID SHUT UP!" he said and kick me in the head.

I heard other things but the darkness took over.

"mikey" i whispered and felt some one pick me up. and place me some where and then, i felt nothing.

[[comments please]]