‹ Prequel: One Direction Girl

Shot me out of the sky

Vacation in Paradise

" We are here." Zayn shakes Haley lightly from her sleep. " Where?" Haley asks jolting up. " Come with me, and you'll see. Just where this vacation leadsss.." Zayn sings to the tune of Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka. She smiles. Zayn takes her hand.
" All the blinds are closed!" Haley says.
" I want it to be a secret until we step off the plane." He says. " So close your eyes. I've got you." The door opens. A cool breeze hits them. " We are at a beach..." Haley says.
Zayn helps her down the steps and then says " Okay Babe, open your eyes." Haley opens her eyes to an ocean and palm trees. " We are in Hawaii! Zayn! I didn't expect this." She hugs him.
" Is this a good surprise?" He asks.
" Yes. Oh my gosh. Beach. Cool weather. I need this." She takes his hand.
Zayn leads her to the car which will take them to the hotel. " I cannot believe you did this." Haley says looking out the window.
" I wanted it to be great." Zayn says kissing her cheek.
" Well, It is already." She turns to him smiling.
" I have a special surprise for you tonight." Zayn says.
" Oh really?" Haley asks. Zayn nods.

They get to the hotel. " This view. Holy cow. Zayn. If there is more perfectness to this trip I might die."
" Well, I don't want you to die. But go get ready for a nice beach walk." Zayn smiles. Taking off his leather jacket. " Go on."
Haley grabs some clothes and goes to change. Zayn waits on the balcony for her.
" Ready babe." Haley wraps her arms around him then releases him. "This okay?" She asks. She has on a flowing teal tank top and black shorts with her hair braided to the side.
"You look beautiful" He smiles kissing her gently.
He takes her hand and they leave the room to head out to the beach .
The sun is setting and the beach is empty.
"Did you close the beach too?" She asks with a smile.
"Nope." He smiles. "We got lucky."
Haley walks along the edge of the water.
"Thank you." Zayn says.
"Why are you thanking me?" Haley asks with a confused look
"Because you married me. I couldnt have a better wife. I married the one person I truly fell for. You're a perfect girl. Thank you for being amazing." He gives a sheepish smirk.
" Zayn." She smiles and kisses him.
"Come on. We aren't far from where I'm bringing you." He says taking her hands again.
He leads her to a little tent with candles surrounding it.
He sits down next to a picnic basket. Haley sits down across from him.
Zayn pulls out two wine glasses and a bottle of wine.
Haley sits there in silence. Almost in shock.
Zayn pours the wine then pulls out little cheese and crackers.
"You're adorable." Haley says sipping the wine.
"Is this okay? I looked on the internet. I had no clue what to do" zayn says.
Haley looks at him then starts laughing.
He looks down with a smirk and shakes his head.
"It's still amazing. It's okay. Cheesy but still amazing." She leans over and kisses him.
He feeds her a cracker. Then smears cheese on her cheek. " oh gross." Haley says wiping some off her cheek. Zayn leans over and licks her cheek. " you're so weird! Don't lick me" she laughs.
Zayn stuffs a cracker into his mouth.
Haley drinks the rest of her glass of wine.

After they eat. They lay on the towel underneath another blanket.
"This was a great. Thank you so much. It was the best surprise ever."
" You're welcome" He kisses her cheek.
They end up falling alseep on the beach.