Status: This story just came off haitus, yet the chapters might come a bit slow as i may forget to post sometimes

Love Me 'till My Blood Runs Cold

You Can't Hide These Bruises Forever

Chapter Four - You Can't Hide These Bruises Forever

Why couldn't Gee just leave him alone? Frank probably had a good reason for running off! Like maybe he finally realized he didn't want to be my friend, that we were to different. Maybe, he was trying to get away from me, or found out that I like him and doesn't feel that same.

But by now I had no choice, Gerard had already made it too the front. Gerard sat in the seat next to Frank, starring staright forward at the screen.

"Hey, random stranger, I didn't used to go to school with. Do you happen to know what the ratings on this movie are?" He asked Frank with a slight smile still faceing the screen. Frank slowly turned his head and it took him a minute to realized the boy sitting next to him was Gerard, but when he did, a smile came across his face, bigger then the Cheshire cat himself.

Then Frank threw his arms around Gerard for a bear hug, "Oh. My. God. Gerard I almost punched you in the face, you should know not to do that to me." Frank said hugging Gerard.

When Frank pulled away from Gerard is when he finally opened his eyes and saw me, still standing in the isle. His eyes grew wide and he jumped up from his seat.

"MIKEY!!" He squealed(a little too girly). He ran up to me and almost knocked the wind right out of me, as his cold hard body slammed into me for the worlds biggest bear hug.

It was odd, how cold and pale he was. If I didn't know any better I'd say it was almost like he was a "So, this movie is about a little girls who's a vampire right?" Gerard asked Frank, cutting off my thoughts and snapping me back into reality.

"Uh, I don't know really, Bob told me what was playing and I picked the vampire movie of course." Frank replied "And so your Bob I'm guessing?" I butt in, looking over at the tall, intimidating, blonde next to Frank. "Oh yea, Hi sorry I'm Bob, Bob Bryar. I'm Franks uh.." "Guardian!" Frank cut in "He's a friend of my dads and I'm staying with him until I decide to come home." Bob simply nodded in agreement.

A minute later they all looked at me still standing in the isle. "Mikey, are you gonna sit?" Frank asked me slowly, still stuned by the whole situation, I nodded. I had to think of an excuse to still be standing. Then I realized I had forgotten my jacket over in the back seats. "Uh, I forgot my jacket over-" Gerard stood up, cutting my off. "Here, I'll go get your jacket, you sit down." Gerard said then he walked away "Come sit down Mikey, come sit next to me." Frankie said patting to seat next to him, so I did.

As soon as I sat down Frank threw his arms around me once again, I wish he would never let go. "Geez Mikey...I....God I've missed you so much. What's been going on lately?" Frank asked "I missed you too Frank, nothings really changed much, except that everybody thinks your dead or you ran away or something, nobody really knows. They've all been asking me." Frank seemed somewhat upset to be hearing this.

Then as if on cue Gerard showed up with my jacket. Gerard had always gotten me out of shit, and now was one of the times I was really thanks full he did, since I didnt want eaither of them finding out about what went on at school. "Heres your jacket Mikes. And you stealin' my seat mikes? Fine ill sit by Bob." Gerard pushed past us to sit on bobs other side. "How you doing Bob I'm Gerard, Mikeys brother and Franks old friend." Gerard said with a smile. "I'm uh fine and well you know I'm Franks temporary guardian and yea." Gerard smiled and nodded then there was an ackward scilence and we all busted out laughing.

As the previews went by, we continued talking, and laughing, and to my surprise, there was no mension of the incident in the lobby, it was like it never even happened, like frank haden't been missing for months, like he had simply been on a long vacation.

But soon the laughter endded and I started thinking, about the guys at school, how they beat me for not telling them about frank, for not doing what they would dare me to do, for being a faggot, for anything they could find now. I thought about how this started two weeks ago, how i could stop this by simply telling Gerard. But I am to scared to tell him just because he fixes it, doesn't mean their gone for good. What if Gerard got hurt?

At that thought a sudden rush of pain shot through my body and all of the bruises on my body ached. I instinctively wrapped my arms around my lower torso, the worst of all the pains.

"Mikey, are you okay?" Frank whispered to me. "Uh..yea, I'm fine, I just need to...uhh.. go to the bathroom or something.. I - I need some air." I replied, the pain in my stomach growing worse.

"Here, I'll come with you, come on." A part of me didn't want him to come but most of me did, I'd finally get some alone time with him.

Not knowing how to respond, or if I even could, I nodded and headed for the door. At first I thought Frank couldn't keep up, but then I was reasured by a cold hand on my back guiding me out.

When we finally made it to the empty theater hallway, I felt instantaneously better, yet Frank still lead me to the bathrooms. Once inside, I walked over to the sink and splashed wafted on my face, in attempt to wash the nastey thoughts away.

"Ahh, God, that feels so much better, just to get out of there." I said wiping my face with a paper towel. "So what's wrong with your tummy?" Frank said jokingly.

I let out a whimpered gasp as Frank grabbed at the most bruised part of my stomach. His smiled quickly faded into a mixed expression. Curiosity, worry, horror, but most of all curiosity, mixed together on Frank's angelic face.

I gasped in both fear, and pain as Frank slowly lifted up my shirt, to reveal my bruised abdomen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel ashamed to say this is the longest chapter I've posted yet...... lol let me know if u like it please gimme some feedback....