Status: This story just came off haitus, yet the chapters might come a bit slow as i may forget to post sometimes

Love Me 'till My Blood Runs Cold

Come Crashing Down, And Hear The Sound As Your Falling

Frank's P.O.V

I stared in horror at the bruises on Mikey's lower abdomen. I looked up at him, pain and fear in his eyes.

Where did the bruises come from? How long has he been hiding this? How long had he planed on hiding it?These where the questions that ran through my head.

"M-Mikey, w-what happend? Who...who did this to you?" I studderd, but not from fear, from anger. "I......it's ......if....if I tell you, you have to promise not to tell Gerard. Promise?" This worried me. Was he a druggie or a drunk and they beat him 'cause he couldnt pay or something?

The worst possible things ran through my mind. "I promise, I'll. Never tell a soul." Deffinately a Druggie I thought, No, I'd smell it in his blood, he couldn't be achoholic either for the same reason.

"They ask me about you...and when I say I dont know.... they beat me up." " Who!?! Mikey who does!?!?" I was furious now. Who was hurting poor Mikey!? I would kill them, I'd rip their necks open, drink them dry, and leave their corpse to rot for what they did to him.

"Your friends..." he finally spoke. What friends the only ones I have are you, gee and bob and ray and non of them would do a thing like this to you I thought. "The guys you always hangout with. Atfirst they only threatened me to tell them what I did to you. Then when they thought you were dead, they blamed me and began to beat me up daily. Mostly here" he explained pointing to his badly bruised abdomen, it was funny how he responded as if he could red my mind. Anger, guilt and pain shot through me, as mikey continued to explain what happend.

Mikey's P.O.V

How dare he act like he cares! How dare he play with my heart like that! Hadn't I dealt with enough because of him?

He kept staring at the bruises, then he gently ran his fingers over them. I shivered slightly under his icy touch, he noticed this and quickly pulled his hand away. I looked up and got taken away by his eyes, his beautiful pale green eyes. I couldn't help myself, before I knew it, I had thrown myself at Frank.

I locked my arms around his neck and crashed my lips into his, and pulled away a second later. He looked so shocked, but he made the move for the second kiss, gently pulling me closer to him by my waist. Our lips met once more and I almost thought I heard angels sing.

This is all I wanted for so long, and what I dreamed about for 2 months, and now it was happening. I felt Franks icy hands move from my waist to my lower back, and then I felt his tongue licking my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I couldn't deny him, I never could, so I parted my lips and felt his tounge slip into my mouth. Our tongues explored each others mouths before they found each other and battled for dominance. Evidently, he won, he also had an advantage, he was more experienced in this from what I hear.

Just when I thought the kiss couldn't get any better, Franks hands began exploreing my body, he then lifted up my shirt, ever so gently, to snake his hands under. His icy touch, once again, made me shiver slightly, but unlike with the bruises he didn't pull away, simply moved them around my back sending shivers up my spine. I moaned alittle into the kiss, and he moved his hands back to my waist again. I refused to pull away I didn't want this to ever end. I was trying despirately to keep the kiss going, kissing him harder, with more passion. Next thing I knew he was moving his hands again up my back, then down, down to my waistline, only stopping there for a second then I felt him move his hands down my thighs, getting dangerously close to my shaft, but never actually touching it. As his hands got closer I felt myself getting harder. "Mmmm, your--such a--little t-teaser aren't you?" I moaned into his lips. He pulled away from my lips and whispered into my ear "that's not teasing."I felt his teeth graze my ear and this turned me on more. "I could show you teasing." He whispered seductively. Then he beganto kiss various parts of my neck, until he found that one spot that felt so fucking good. I moaned a little, enough to verify that, that was the spot.

He began to suck on it, and I was almost certain it would leave a mark. Still running his hands up and down my thighs, he brought his face back up to mine, and his beautiful green eyes stared into mine before filling with complete lust, as a devilish smiled came across his lips. And before I could figure out what he had planned, I felt his cold hand in my pants and he ran it across my happy member. I rolled my eyes in both pleasure and amusement. What a tease! I thought. Then he once again began kissing my neck, nibbling my ear, whatever he could do to get a moan out of me. The whole thing sent my heart raceing. I was the happiest person alive right now. I had completely forgotten where we were for that moment. Then he stopped his trail of kisses up my neck when he had reached the main artery in my neck, he gulped heavily and pulled away.

"What? What's wrong Frankie?" I asked confused. "I-I can't, we..... we can't..... we can't do this Mikey." He stumbled out.

"W-what do you mean Frankie? Do you...don't you.... I thought..." I was studdering uncontrollably, my brain just couldn't seem to put the right words together. But he must have realized what I was trying to say.

"Oh, no Mikey. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to kiss you, because truth be told I missed you like crazy, and truth be told I like you, more then a best friend Mikey, but I'm not good for you Mikeybear. And I don't want you to get hurt, that's why I'm considering comeing home, but I don't know when its going to happen or if it even can. But for reasons unexplainable, we can't be together, I'm so sorry Mikes." That was it, the end to the beginning of the my dream come true, my answered prayer, my granted wish, my life....
♠ ♠ ♠
-Sorry about the whole late chapter bullshit but here it is anyways now you know what Frankie dose but what will they do now? Will they go back in and watching the movie and just ignore eachother? Will Frank's just leave? Or will they go in and pretend nothing just happend? Find out in chapter six