Status: Comment & Subscribe Please :)

These Dreams

When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve

He looked around the clearing and sat down on the grass.

“Hey, hey, hey, I thought you were going to teach me!”

“I am, I just like being relaxed before I change.” He said looking at me through his lashes.

“So you can change in any state or mood?” I said sitting down next to him.

“Well yeah, the emotions that are easiest to turn or well more likely to turn are ether anger or stress because that’s when animal instincts come out more.”

I didn’t respond and let him continued to talk.

“and the animal instincts can come up without us turning..”

“like when?” I said absentmindedly grabbing his hand.

“Don’t make me say it.” He said turning his head towards the ground.

“Nah I wanna hear it.”

“Sex, plain and simple.” He said turning his head towards me with a little smirk on his face.

“Huh, and how would you know that?” I said in a teasing way.

“I’ll show you.”

As he said that he pushed me to the ground and climbed on top of me and brought his lips close to mine.

“Can’t you feel your heart beat racing? Yourself breathing faster? That’s the animal.” He said looking into my eyes while liking his lips.

I could also feel something else happening…

I grabbed his arms and brought them down so he was closer to me and I started to kiss his neck. When I heard little moans coming from his lips, I rolled my hips against his. He gasped and tore his arms away from my grasp and brought them to my cheeks and started kissing me. I brought my hands to grasp his hips and pull them towards me. His grip tightens and I rolled us over so I could take control.

He arched his back so our crotches were dead against each other. I couldn’t help but let a groan escape my lips. We continued to roll our hips against each other and let the little gasp and groan pour out of our lips. His breathing increased and his moans got louder as he arched his back a final time, then fell back against the ground and gripped me tighter till I reached my peek and fell against him. I put my face against his neck and breathed in his scent. I could still hear his short pants as he brought his hand to lay on the back of my neck and pull me up to his lips.

“that was-“ I started

“so much-“

“better than-“

“I had ever dreamed.” He finished.

I placed little kisses on his neck as we both leaned up to a sitting position. He groaned as he fully sat up.

“Ugh, we need to wash.” He said standing up.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up and started walking.

I can definitely see why the animal instincts come out, oh definitely. I still wonder what is holding him back. I could tell that there were things that he was holding back, like things that he ether wasn’t ready for, or didn’t want to do.

He looked back at me and smiled. “Whatcha thinking about?”

“I’m thinking about what I could do if I get you out of your clothes.” I said with a smirk on my face.

“Hmm a lot of things, a lot of things is what you can do to me.” He said turning slightly towards me while biting his lip.

I smiled to myself as we kept walking. We soon came to another clearing that had had a big section of a river that passed through the forest, it looked as if was a very small lake if it didn’t have the two ends where water was coming in and going from.

He let go of my hand and walked closer to the edge of the water. He turned towards me and brought his hands to the bottom of his shirt and took it from his body. He then turned away as I took off mine, and skimmed out of his jeans and underwear.

His body was magnificent. He looked over his shoulder and gave me a little smile. He stepped into the water and turned and leaned back to dip his head back into the water. As he stood back up he ran his hands through his hair.

“Come on” he said.

I bite my lip and laughed as I took off my jeans and boxers. I could feel his eyes on me.

“You like what you see.” I said walking closer to the edge of the water.

“You are so cheesy.” He said walking towards me.

“You like it.” I said putting my hands on his hips and brought his lips to mine.

He brought his hands to my cheeks and kissed me with more force. I pressed my tongue against his lips and he accepted right away. I could hear his moans reach my ears and I could feel his hips rock against mine.

He pulled away from me and put his arms around my neck. “At this rate you will never be able to change into a wolf.”

“I kind of don’t mind now if I don’t learn.” I said kissing him quickly.

He pulled away from me “No, you are going to learn how to, even if it takes a year.” He said smiling at me.

“Nah that’s too long. And when can I do more to you?” I said kissing down his throat.

“hmm, soon, soon, really soon, I promise.” He said gasping.

I ran my hands from his shoulders down the length of his spine and came to rest on his behind and squeezed. I smiled at him when he groaned.

“You have no idea how hard it is not to let you do more.” He said against my lips.

“Then why don’t you let me?” I said kissing him.

“I told you, soon.” He whispered.

“So what can I do?” I whispered back

“I’ll tell you when to stop.” He said kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, how was it? :) it was fun to write, and there is going to be more soon.

Comment & Subscribe my loves for quicker and more updates.