Status: Comment & Subscribe Please :)

These Dreams

Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you.

All three of us sit around the fire as the sun goes down. Preston is the first to speak.

“Oh, Caressa, Blake is looking for you.” He says looking over toward Caressa.
I see a smile come to her lips and a blush to her cheeks.

“Okay, thank you Preston.” See said as the stood up and placed a kiss on Preston’s cheek.
I turn my focus back to the fire; the heat feels good against my skin. It is another few moments before Preston speaks up.

“By the way, Blake is her mate, or husband..” he said in a little voice.

“When did that happen?” I said with my voice not showing any other emotion but hurt.

“When she was sixteen. That’s when we all start to find our mate and well…. mate. He said with a blush rising to his cheeks.

Caressa, my dear Caressa have sex, oh gosh I don’t want to think about that she has always been like my sister. But to think that they ‘married’ when they were 16 or so, we were in high school. Also to think that see kept her whole life a secret from me, she always said she didn’t want me to see her house because it was messy or that she didn’t want to date that boy because she wasn’t interested in anybody.

“Really…..then why don’t they have a kid already if they’ve been ‘mating’ for so long?” I said turning my hard stare onto Preston.

He looked down as he started talking. “Because she wanted to find you and make sure that I would have my love. That’s when she found you in school.” He said the last part looking into my eyes and biting his lip.

I could feel myself blush as he said those words.
“So she put off her life for you?” I said with bitterness.

“She put off her life for us, Dominic, not just me.”

I shook my head at that. Couldn’t Preston just have gotten a new mate and left me alone, my life would have been a lot different if Caressa hadn’t come into my life and if these dreams never started happening.

“Wait how old are you Preston?”

“I am 19..”

“So when I was 18 you were 16 right?”

He looked down and smiled. “yes, I think I was”

“Did I start having those dreams because of you were of age to… mate?” I said looking towards the fire.

There was pause before he responded to me.

“It was my way of communicating with you, it was actually Caressa suggestion, because after I turned 16 I got really depressed. I couldn’t eat, I never really talked to anybody, and I became really weak. Caressa says that during that time after I turned 16 before the dreams you felt run down also…”

“How come I didn’t start feeling that way when I was 16?” I said with curiousness in my voice.

“Because both mates would have to be at least 16, it’s actually good for the older mate because they get to experience more before being attached to one person, so in some ways the connection between mates is a curse, but its benefits outweigh the bad things.”

That is a lot to think about. I did remember being sick sometime close to when I was almost 18. My parents had taken me to the doctor and he said that nothing could be done and that all my vitals had said that I was healthy.

I turn my head to look at Preston; he’s looking into the fire and playing with his fingers. It’s cute. Now that I think about it if the situation was different I was most likely pounce on this boys bones. He is the type of boy that I am attracted to… I have seen him before, other than the few times recently and in my recurring dreams. But every time I have seen him it was in dreams, they were… um a wet dream.

“Are you tired?” Preston says looking back over to me.

I bring myself out of my thoughts about my dreams and look over to him.
“Yeah, I guess I am a bit tired.” I said standing after him.

He smiles at me and offers his hand. I look at his hand wearily before looking back towards his face. He is biting his lip. I bring my hand so it meets his. He intertwines our fingers together and smiles at me.

We walk with our hands intertwined, there were no words being exchanged between us. It was peaceful, I felt as if I was more alive now than I had been in all the years I have been alive. I know it sounds cheesy, I really do, and I wish I could find a different way of explaining it.

I turn my head to the left and see us passing the make-shift house that I was in earlier. I see him look slightly to the right to see where I was looking; he squeezes my hand and continues walking.
After we walk a little longer he steps so he is in front of me and grabs both of my hands and looks towards his feet as he bites his lip.

“I was think that maybe you would like to….um.. Sleep in my room with me, but if you don’t want to I can take you back to your-“ He says slowly at first and gets faster.

I squeeze his hands as I take a step closer to him. “…I would love to” I said looking in his eyes. I could see a light blush appearing on his cheeks.

He lets go of one of my hands and turn around towards the house that looks more stable than my little room was. He opens the door and leads me inside. The room is lit up by candles in each corner of the room. There isn’t much in the room for all that they would need would be a bed. The bed was in the left hand corner of the room. The whole room looked really comforting, like it was made to sooth anybody that set foot into the safe haven.

“It isn’t much but its home.” He said while he walked over to his bed.

“I love it, it’s really calming” I said not looking at him but one of the candles in the corner of the room.

Out of the corner of my eye I see him look done at the ground and bite his lip again. It’s the sixth time he’s done that since we started to walk over here. It’s really…cute.

“I can still take you back if you want…” he said in an unsure voice.

I turn to face him and I walk over to him till I am right in front of him. I put my hand under his chin and tilt his face so he is looking at me.

“I want to be with you.” As I said it I knew that I meant every bit of it. I wanted to be with this boy even if I didn’t know much about him.

A blush graced his cheeks when he tried to break his gaze form mine. I tightened my grip so he couldn’t look away. He bite his lip, I am going to have to convince that boy not to do that so much if he doesn’t want me to ravish him hourly.

What happened next, I wasn’t sure who moved first, but the second our lips touched it was the best feeling I have ever felt in my life, I felt such a rush, something was burning inside of me. I wonder if everybody felt that. It was the best moment in my life I would think…
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm so this took quite a lot of time and i am sorry, i got a job over the summer and today was my last day so i decided to finish this chapter.
AND THANK YOU TO Mew Aqua for commenting it really gave me the motivation to put out another chapter. :)