Status: Comment & Subscribe Please :)

These Dreams

We don't love to be loved; we love to love.

As soon as our lips parted I leaned my forehead against his. Our breathing was shaky, and our eyes were still closed. I felt one of his hands caress my arm. I opened my eyes and looked into to his. There were no words exchanged between us, yet it felt like we were communicating.

He moved back on the bed and took off his shirt and began to take off his pants. In most cases I would immediately try to be on him but I felt as if it wasn’t the right time, not yet. I began to remove my clothing also. I moved onto the bed and crawled over to him.

A few kissed were shared, nothing fast, nothing too needy, it was as if we already knew each others boundaries. I put one of my hands at his hip while the other kept me balanced. His hands came to rest around my neck. I pushed us back to the bed so I was on top of him. A gasp escaped his lips as his grasp on my neck tightened.

We kissed a few moments longer. I looked into his eyes and kissed his forehead laid beside him. He moved to rest his head against my chest. Soon after I could feel his breathing even out as he fell asleep.

I caught myself thinking that maybe this was going too fast. I still didn’t really know anything about him, but yet I felt as if I have known him my whole life. This is all happening so fast, I just met him. Well kinda, I have seen him before, in my dreams. My god that sounds pathetic.

I wonder where Caressa is, and who is this Blake person. I am still aggravated that she knew this whole time and didn’t say anything. But back to Blake, that would explain why she never had a boyfriend all the time I’ve known her. And it would explain why she would disappear and not tell me who she was going to see.

I soon found myself drifting away and my eyes dropping.

I could feel the warmth of the sun against my face. I could hear movement somewhere around me. I pushed myself up onto my elbows and looked around the room; Preston had walked back into the room as I had looked around.

“Hey, you’re awake.” He said when he caught my eye.

“Umm yeah, what time is it?”

“…it’s around nine I think.”

He sat down at the end of the bed and looked down at the floor.

“Would you like to go see your parents today, I know they would like it.” He said looking over towards me.

“….I would like that.” I said bringing myself to sit up fully.

He stands up and walks to the other side of the room and grabs some clothes.

“These should fit you; you’re not much bigger than me.” He said handing me some clothes.

I stand up to start changing and I could feel his eyes on me. “ Do you like what you see?” I said in a teasing voice.

He smiles at me “of course I do, anybody would. And I’m a horny teenager, so yeah I’m enjoying this.”

I chuckled at him while I pulled on the shirt. “hmm, I forget that you’re 19.”

“Ha-ha I heard from somewhere, age is but a number.” He said

“And jail is only a room.” I said walking over to him.

He tilted his head in confusion.

“You know like pedophiles…..it doesn’t matter.” I said with a smile.

“Hmm, that’s odd.” He said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the room.

It is warm outside; the sun is shining through the trees. There are little kids running around play tag, and a fire going cooking food.

“Do you want something to eat or..” he started.

“umm I’m not very hungry.”

Without saying anything else he changes the direction we are walking. Before we get anywhere I see Caressa tugging a guy over to reach us. That must be Blake.

I was attacked in a hug before any words were spoken.

“Caylan, um Caressa.” I said with a smile on my face.

“I feel like I haven’t seen you in forever.” She said looking up at me.

“Hun, it’s only been like what a couple of hours.”

She hit my arm and giggled. I turned my head to look at the man that was standing a couple of feet away.

“And you must be Blake. “

“Yes, yes I am.” He said in a cold voice.

Caressa turned and hit him across the chest. “Be nice, Blake.”

He took a deep breath and a smirk came to his lips. “Yes, my love.”

A smile came to Caressa face “Dominic, there’s something I want to tell you..”

“yes?” I said in a cautious voice.

She looked so happy, like nothing could ever bring her down. She took a deep breath and said something that I honestly never thought I would ever hear. “I’m pregnant, Dominic!”

No matter how shocked I was, I couldn’t stop smiling. I was happy for her.

“that’s amazing, Caressa.” I said giving her a hug.

“Caressa, why didn’t you tell me” Preston said in a shocked voice.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think about it.” She said looking at him with a smile on her face.

“Ha-ha sure you didn’t.” he said pinching her arm.

“Ouch!” she said and punched him on the arm. “Watch it, little brother.” She said in a warning\ teasing voice.

Preston sticks his tongue out at her.

“Come on Caressa, let’s go eat.” Blake says to her as he reaches for her hand.
She silently agrees and they turn to leave.

“You two are definitely siblings.” I said as I grabbed his hand

We started to walk again and soon we got to another place where there is a patch without trees. In the middle there is another fire ring. There are not as many people here as there were in the other area. I recognize two of the people sitting there. I let Preston walk me over towards the fire ring.

The woman makes the move to stand, when the man stops her and they both smile up at us.

“Dominic” the woman said.

“Hi.” I said to them.

I turned to look at Preston and he kissed my cheek and said he’d be back.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm so.. this took me longer than i thought to write, i'm losing inspiration, but i will keep going :)
AND thank you again to Mew Aqua for commenting. <3
Comments make me write faster :)