Status: Trial period; active

Use Somebody

پانچ

The next day I was up bright and early, but I was in no way bright eyed and bushy-tailed. “What’s going on?” I said in a hoarse voice, my eyes squinting from the harsh glare of the sun that was now shining through my curtains. Hadn’t I closed them so that this wouldn’t happen? “Rise and shine, princess!” Someone that sounded vaguely like Niall shouted in my ear, grappling at my arms for me to wake fully. “It’s time to greet the mornin’!” I groaned out, shoving hands away in a weak attempt to get back to sleep. Wait a second, there were more than two. I instantly shot up, seeing a blur of figures.

There was three of them, staring at me with proud smiles on their faces, but I couldn’t be sure because my eyes hadn’t focused yet. Were they mocking me in my tired state? “You!” I pointed harshly at a blob of blond hair. “This is all your fault! I bet you’re getting me back for last night, aren’t you?” He gasped dramatically, referring to himself in an annoyingly innocent voice as the boys around him ‘oohed’. “Me? How could you say such a thing? Sounds like someone has a guilty conscience. Not that that’s the reason you’re being woken this early.”

Louis nodded, leaning an arm over Niall as he was shorter. “Yeah, we decided that, since you were officially going to be our new roomie until Uni starts, we’d show you how things work around here.” I raised my eyebrows tiredly at him, suppressing a yawn. “Oh yeah? And what does this have to do with the morning? Surely you can’t have any great traditions before seven AM...”

Liam grinned. “That’s where you’re wrong, princess. “We’ve got one in motion as we speak, and since you’re already woken, you have no choice but to accompany us into a certain someone’s bedroom and watch it unfold.” I began to protest, but Louis and Niall were already at both of my sides, forcing me out of bed by the arm. “You have got to be joking! You’re complete lunatics, the lot of you! Wait ‘till I wake up more and give you a taste of--”

We were immediately faced with Harry, who was putting a finger to his lips and shushing me. I narrowed my eyes, letting out a huff. Niall and Lous let go of me as they all made their way into the bedroom, me following reluctantly behind them. The sound of guitar chords met my ears and not too long after the boys were all singing as they hovered over the large bed in the middle of the room. My eyes widened at the figure beneath the covers. It was Zayn, sleeping as quietly as a mouse, his hair messed up more than I was used to seeing at this point and his arms sprawled across the mattress. His chest moved up and down evenly as he slept and I couldn’t help but admit he looked like an angel lying there. So peaceful and non-confrontational; I couldn’t believe it was really him.

“Aww,” Niall said in his irish accent as he smiled. “Look at the boy sleeping peacefully...now let’s get him the hell up!” My eyes bugged out as the boys jumped up and down on his bed around him, trying to get him to stir. Harry was the only exception, as he hadn’t moved from his spot on the side of the bed, one foot propped up on the mattress as he continued playing the guitar in his lap. “No way!” Lous shouted, staring at Zayn’s sleeping figure. “He hasn’t even moved a muscle from all the noise and movement. He usually wakes up by now and yells at us all to fuck off or something...”

I shrugged my shoulders, sympathising with him. After all, it had been less than ten minutes ago that I’d been woken up in a similar fashion. “Maybe he’s just learn to sleep through it all. You know, an adapting mechanism?” They all looked at me, one by one, devious smiles lighting up on their faces. I didn’t like the look of it. “You better not be up to something. Whatever it is, if it involves me, I’m warning you right now that I’m not doing it!”

Harry laughed, looking to me with a smirk. “We weren’t asking.” And before I knew it, my body was lifted off the ground and dropped onto the one place I never thought it’d be -- in Zayn’s lap. My eyes bugged out, a deep, crimson blush tinging my cheeks as I sat their mortified. “Guys!” I whispered harshly, trying not to move a muscle. “This isn’t funny in the slightest! You have no idea how dead you’re all going to be when I get off of him!” Liam laughed loudly, enjoying my squirming. “You mean if you get off of him. And sweetheart, if you don’t want Zayn knowing you were straddling him, I suggest you stay as still as a statue.”

I gave him and the rest of them the meanest, evil death glare I could muster but all it resulted in was a few of them falling to the floor in laughter. I groaned, angry and embarassed beyond belief. I hated to admit it but this was the closest I’ve ever been with a guy and considering it was Zayn and it wasn’t real at all, that just made it all the more worse. A firmness suddenly grew against my left inner thigh, making me freeze. Do not breath, do not breath, do not breath...! I chanted to myself, regrettably doing exactly as Liam said to do: act like a statue.

I couldn’t be sure, since I had no experience in the area, but I knew from my friends who did have experience in this particular area that when you could feel something hard on a guy’s crotch, it usually meant that they were excited. But that would mean that I had done something to make it happen. I knew that was ridiculous, the notion that Zayn could somehow sense me on top of him and liked it. It was probably just a wet dream he was having or something; this kind of thing happened often with guys, my girlfriends’ told me. But it was still incredibly awkward for me, knowing that he had no idea I was on him feeling all of this. I felt like a rapist or something.

And then, just as I thought this, he woke up, his eyelids fluttering open and exposing those long eyelashes as his eyes struggled to make sense of his surroundings. It wasn’t long before they landed on me. They widened. “E-esha?” He said suddenly, his voice husky from not speaking. “What the fuck are you doing on top of me?” I was almost as shocked and embarrassed as he was and to make matters worse, I couldn’t form the words to speak. “He...you...me...put on top.” He looked at me like I was some kind of lunatic, the same kind I called the lads’ moments before. He made a move to push me off of him when the bedroom door was pushed open, banging against the opposite wall.

I prayed that was one of the boys doing, but a clear, sharp female voice piercing the room told me otherwise. Oh shit.“What the fuck is this, Zayn? You think you can shag the nearest thing with a vagina and get away with it? You’re a fucking wanker! I can’t believe I ever trusted you.” Like a flash, she was gone, stomping her way out of the room and down the hallway. Zayn fully pushed me off him after that, sending me onto the floor hard on my arse and ran out after her in only his boxers. “Wait! Babes! It’s not what it looks like! I fucking swear to you! Just let me explain!”

Harry put his guitar aside at this point, bending down to help me up but I shook my head, rushing out to find out if the couple were going to be OK. The girl, obviously his girlfriend, was speaking now. “...All this time you were telling me that you had to baby-sit this girl from Egypt or whatever when in fact what you were really doing was having a nice fuck! I got it, don’t worry! The message came through loud and clear!” There was more stomping around and they got farther and farther away. I followed, tip-toeing as I followed them.

“It’s not like that at all! She’s just some girl, like a sister, really, and she and the lads’ were just having a laugh, trying to wake me up. I swear nothing else my own mum wouldn’t approve of was going on back there! And she’s Pakistani and Indian...” He added as an afterthought. The girl must’ve given him a glare or something because he apologized immediately for the last comment. “I don’t care if you’re telling the truth or not, Zayn! The point is she’s in your life now and I don’t feel like sharing you with some Paki hussy! I’m sure she’s after you. All the girls can’t keep their hands off of you.”

Zayn snorted, which probably didn’t really help his case but he couldn’t help it. “You’re joking, right? Eesha -- she doesn’t have ‘feelings’ for me any more than I do for her. I told you, she’s like a freaking sister to me.” The girl then muttered something in a bitter tone that I had to move closer to them to hear. “...from what I could see, she looked right at home on dick.” I blushed bright red at the word ‘dick’, having to stop myself from crying out in shock. Is that really what she thought of me? Some random, vulgar girl who slept with men for the hell of it? Or did she think that of anyone who was female and even remotely close to her boyfriend?

“You’re being ridiculous, Perrie,” Zayn groaned out in exasperation. I could see him running a hand through his bed head hair in frustration. “I can’t tell you more than enough times for you to believe me. “There.is.nothing.going.on.between.me.and.Eesha.” The girlfriend I now knew to be Perrie spoke in a deadly tone now. “And I told you that I don’t give a flying fuck who likes who or who doesn’t like who, thought I doubt it’s the latter. I told you what I want from you and if you can’t do it than don’t bother phoning me anymore. We’re through.”

The door slammed shut after that and I heard the distant sound of Zayn shouting at her to come back inside and talk through it all. Eventually, he came back inside, his footsteps a lot quieter than I thought they’d be and he caught me off-guard from my position against the wall. My blush deepened. He knew I was eavesdropping on them now and while there were a million things whizzing around my mind of what retort he would use on me, none prepared me for the next words to come out of his mouth. “You’re leaving. Pack your fucking bags and be out of here by noon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh! Zayn's pissed and Eesha's out AGAIN!
Just when things between them are getting better, the girlfriend ruins everything.
Sorry for Perrie Edwards hate but it must take place for the story's sake; plus, I'm not a big fan of her for stealing my bf away from me ;P
Anyhow, sub and comment pls! It makes me soo happy and I think the story's worth it, don't you?
I've been writing every single day and today I got 2 chaps out so I think I deserve some thanks don't you??
The story's really going to get awesome right now! Jealousy, sexy time, the whole lot xD
STAY TUNEDD!! Also* Eesha's pic has been updated on the summary as a link if you wanna check her out. I think she fits Eesha's silly momentsss :))