Status: Active but Experimenting if People Like it

Somebody That I Used to Know

Chapter 2

17 years earlier

“Michelle! You won’t believe it!” Alex exclaimed as he picked up his girlfriend and spun her around.

“What’s up Alex? I have some news too.” Michelle forced a smile onto her face when he put her down.

“We got signed! Hopeless signed us! We’re going on tour right after we graduate!” Alex’s face was radiating. Michelle’s face fell.

“What’s wrong Mich? Aren’t you happy?” the boy looked at the dark haired girl.

“Yeah I’m happy for you,” again she tried to smile but soon broke down in tears.

“Michelle? Are you alright? What’s wrong?” Alex wrapped his arm around the girl.

“Alex... I don’t know how to tell you this... but...?” Michelle started trying to control her tears.

“Go on...” Alex was getting scared.

Michelle took a deep breathe and wiped a few tears off her face.

“Well Alex. I’m... I’m pregnant” She replied calmly.

Alex’s world stopped. He saw his music career going down the drain. It was too late for him to apply to college, hell he didn’t even know what he wanted to do. He could’t just leave the band- his friends would be pissed. His heart started to race and his eyes widened.

“Alex? Are you alright? I’m sorry. It’s shocking I know.” Michelle ran her hand through her dark brown hair.

“Huh? Yeah...” Alex snapped out of it. He looked Michelle straight in the eye. “I’ll call the guys and tell them that our band needs to be called off,” he started to take out his phone to call Jack.

“No.” the girl stopped him as she placed her hand on his.

“No?” Alex asked bewildered. “But Mich... You need me here. You and the baby both.”

“No Alex. No one is going to stop you from you fulfilling your dream,” she smiled eyes still red from crying.

“Okay, But I will always be a phone call away. I will always be there for you. Always” Alex enveloped his girlfriend into a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is very short I know. I just wanted to give you guys something today.
I'll post something (hopefully) tomorrow.

Thanks to those who commented! :)

Usually comments motivate me to write so... *hint hint*