Status: Active!

Bar the Door, Please Don't Let Them In

Choking On Sun

Breathing in. Breathing out.

The flashing signs passed by just as fast as time did. Everything seemed to be covered in fog, and the only thing that kept them from inhaling the gray smoke was the car glass windows. It was quiet, just like the usual. The sound of the radio was softer than the sound of Elise's breathing. The leather seat she was sitting on was starting to be really sticky but not enough to wake her up. She was tired. Not tired tired[, she was just exhausted, and sleep was the only thing she knew she could count on.

After hours and hours of travelling across the country, the drops of her sweat woke her up as they reached her collar bones. She was fully awake then but she didn’t feel like opening her eyes up. She needed more sleep. She just wanted to sleep forever and not wake up anymore, but that was the last thing that could ever happen to her especially when she’s inside his car.

“Hey we’re here” she heard him mumble as he lightly tapped her arm with his hands.

“Mmmm..” she tried complaining but ended up making a sound that didn’t make any sense at all. He was looking at her as he waited for those bright hazel eyes to appear, but then she just draped her arms around his torso and her breathing got deeper. She was hoping he’s gonna buy it this time but in all her misfortune, he didn’t and he just gave in a small laugh before giving her a kiss on the head.

“Get up, toot. You can sleep again later at our hotel room. It’s gonna be really comfy there” he said, and she was convinced enough to stop with her gimmicks and just open her eyes up. “There you are” he said as he looked deeply into her eyes. “Morning, sunshine”

“Morning” she mumbled with her eyes half open. He quickly pressed his lips into hers before opening the car door. She heaved a light sigh as she explored the view she got from the opposite side of the car. The sun shined too bright for her and she couldn’t bring herself to appreciate it. People were lining up on the merch tents, and by people it would mean slender-figured girls in tank tops and denim shorts to her.

Here we are again, she thought to herself before climbing her way out of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a new story! I'm not neglecting Collapsed though. I just thought of a new plot a few days ago and I couldn't help but use it right away! This is a more serious story though, but I make sure that it's still enjoyable and relevant. Thank you guys for reading and comments would be lovely! Tell me what you think of this story so far :)